• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Soul Hackers 2 announced, coming to PS4/5, XSX/S, XBO and Steam this August

Honestly between no Switch and no demon summoning my hype died but now seeing as just a new IP (which is what Sega is trying to do with it) I'm hyped for the game again , hope it succeds so Atlus/Sega does more games related to Megaten than Persona/Mainline will probably buy day 1 if reviews are not awful
I get the sentiment, I am on the same boat (mostly cause of my schedule during that time). I hope it does well so Atlus can start experimenting like before and create a pipeline of games.

Also, like SMT V they will be doing daily videos. They arent focus on demons, for now, so they are kinda meh.

Kudlak and Cybele models look nice. Not sure about overworld enemies being specters, ala TMS, but its fine.

Looks superb.

Definitely a pickup before or after Xenoblade 3 depending on its release date.

Visually it reminds me a lot of AI The Somnium Files.

Still, no Switch version no buy even if I have both an Xbox One and a PC lol.

Only reason to not buy day 1 is knowing sega they will drop the price 40% in a month but at that point XC3 will have released 😕

My sales expectation for this game slightly changed after the latest trailer. I may even end up picking it up on sale too!

sigh I'm going to be owning a PS4 or PS5 before the year is over aren't I? Or finally playing a proper JRPG on my PC for the first time.

New trailer looks great. Still bummed about no Switch but I'm always down to support JRPGs and Japanese games in general on Xbox.

I agree it has that style and color of AI, which I loved, so I dig this look.

Btw that SF sequel looks good as well..

That new trailer is great, damn. And I'm getting MASSIVE SMT4 vibes from parts of this, like the way the battle camera looks sometimes, the way you hit the 'formless' enemies in the field to engage combat, and also was that a Burroughs-esque AI voice that was talking to her as well?

Yea this second trailer is great. The year is stacked already so I'm cool waiting a year after if it comes to Switch.

Went and preordered the game on XSX. I had that courtesy $5 credit still to use that expires at the end of the month. Figured I'd knock that $5 off the price of this game.

It still seems like this game (which is only two months away) is sneaking out with very little fanfare.

Went and preordered the game on XSX. I had that courtesy $5 credit still to use that expires at the end of the month. Figured I'd knock that $5 off the price of this game.

It still seems like this game (which is only two months away) is sneaking out with very little fanfare.
The game didn't have any western marketing and Persona just stole all the thunder. All that shit about SH2 being a tent pole was nothing but fluff. Sad how Atlus is treating this game

The game didn't have any western marketing and Persona just stole all the thunder. All that shit about SH2 being a tent pole was nothing but fluff. Sad how Atlus is treating this game
Considering is Atlus first day 1 WW release with no 3rd party money financing it, and that they had to pay quite a bit to be in SFG. I’d think they were serious about being a tent pole, but they just made an Atlus moment when it comes to western marketing (and in Japan they are getting carried by the Sony deal)

You’re lucky to have a Steam Deck. They do not sell it in ny country.
i was hesitant but im of the logic it would be the best mobile device for emulation thats under a 1000 dollars for the next 5 plus years so i bit and i am not let down it was a pain getting FFXIV up and running but thats it

Why is everyone's faces so long and narrow? I know it's a very specific thing to be hanging on but it's one of the worst trends of generic anime to me.
Only a few of the guys look like that. It's typical in works that target women.

They're not going to announce a Switch port weeks after it launches on other platforms. I'd expect first half of 2023 at the earliest for an announcement.
Give me some of your optimism, if there is a Switch port I was thinking we won't hear about until next summer at the earliest.

June is a summer month and in the first half of the year in my book. Just sayin'.
True, hopefully we don't have to wait that long though. I still think one of the reasons for the lack of a Switch version currently is because Atlus wants to implement TMS DLC for that one.

Maybe Atlus might feel more motivated for a theoretical Switch port once the first sale numbers come in!

Joke ... or is it?

Disclaimer: I expect this game to bomb, but i would also do so if there was a Switch port launching with the others, just a little bit less.

Maybe Atlus might feel more motivated for a theoretical Switch port once the first sale numbers come in!

Joke ... or is it?

Disclaimer: I expect this game to bomb, but i would also do so if there was a Switch port launching with the others, just a little bit less.
Despite the lack of a Switch port I honestly hope it does well so we can get more MegaTen spinoffs; I need a new Devil Survivor damnit. However I'm not feeling too confident in this game, especially after Atlus announced the Persona ports.

Back
Top Bottom