• Hey Guest! As we are sure you are aware, Russia has invaded Ukraine. Check out our pinned thread in the Roost for resources on how to support Ukraine in their ongoing crisis. Let's show our solidarity with the Ukrainian people!

News Soul Hackers 2 announced, coming to PS4/5, XSX/S, XBO and Steam this August

SirArthur

Moblin
Pronouns
He/Him
Honestly between no Switch and no demon summoning my hype died but now seeing as just a new IP (which is what Sega is trying to do with it) I'm hyped for the game again , hope it succeds so Atlus/Sega does more games related to Megaten than Persona/Mainline will probably buy day 1 if reviews are not awful
I get the sentiment, I am on the same boat (mostly cause of my schedule during that time). I hope it does well so Atlus can start experimenting like before and create a pipeline of games.

SirArthur

Moblin
Pronouns
He/Him
Kudlak and Cybele models look nice. Not sure about overworld enemies being specters, ala TMS, but its fine.

Brawlz

Think you can take me?!
Pronouns
He/Him
Looks superb.

Definitely a pickup before or after Xenoblade 3 depending on its release date.

Joseki

Bob-omb
Visually it reminds me a lot of AI The Somnium Files.

Still, no Switch version no buy even if I have both an Xbox One and a PC lol.

Blue Monty

Tingle
Pronouns
he/him
Only reason to not buy day 1 is knowing sega they will drop the price 40% in a month but at that point XC3 will have released 😕

kimbo99

Bob-omb
Pronouns
He/him
My sales expectation for this game slightly changed after the latest trailer. I may even end up picking it up on sale too!

shoptroll

Chain Chomp
Contributor
Pronouns
he/him
sigh I'm going to be owning a PS4 or PS5 before the year is over aren't I? Or finally playing a proper JRPG on my PC for the first time.

Xaltmas

Bob-omb
Pronouns
He/Him
New trailer looks great. Still bummed about no Switch but I'm always down to support JRPGs and Japanese games in general on Xbox.

SirArthur

Moblin
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree it has that style and color of AI, which I loved, so I dig this look.

Btw that SF sequel looks good as well..

SammyJ9

Weeb of the Rings
Pronouns
He/Him
That new trailer is great, damn. And I'm getting MASSIVE SMT4 vibes from parts of this, like the way the battle camera looks sometimes, the way you hit the 'formless' enemies in the field to engage combat, and also was that a Burroughs-esque AI voice that was talking to her as well?

MRC-OSF

Inch of Dust
Yea this second trailer is great. The year is stacked already so I'm cool waiting a year after if it comes to Switch.

Scrawnton

T1D Gamer
Founder
Went and preordered the game on XSX. I had that courtesy $5 credit still to use that expires at the end of the month. Figured I'd knock that $5 off the price of this game.

It still seems like this game (which is only two months away) is sneaking out with very little fanfare.

ILikeFeet

Manakete
Went and preordered the game on XSX. I had that courtesy $5 credit still to use that expires at the end of the month. Figured I'd knock that $5 off the price of this game.

It still seems like this game (which is only two months away) is sneaking out with very little fanfare.
The game didn't have any western marketing and Persona just stole all the thunder. All that shit about SH2 being a tent pole was nothing but fluff. Sad how Atlus is treating this game

Blue Monty

Tingle
Pronouns
he/him
The game didn't have any western marketing and Persona just stole all the thunder. All that shit about SH2 being a tent pole was nothing but fluff. Sad how Atlus is treating this game
Considering is Atlus first day 1 WW release with no 3rd party money financing it, and that they had to pay quite a bit to be in SFG. I’d think they were serious about being a tent pole, but they just made an Atlus moment when it comes to western marketing (and in Japan they are getting carried by the Sony deal)

Tatsu

Octorok
Pronouns
Unsure
You’re lucky to have a Steam Deck. They do not sell it in ny country.
i was hesitant but im of the logic it would be the best mobile device for emulation thats under a 1000 dollars for the next 5 plus years so i bit and i am not let down it was a pain getting FFXIV up and running but thats it

Top Bottom