• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Sonic Origins releasing on June 23rd!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for confirming that it's the 2011 Taxman release of Sonic CD untouched. Will never enable that CD spindash lol. Unless I missed something it doesn't have drop dash though.

Are there plans for an ST for this game, maybe converting this thread to an ST or making a new thread? Or will discussion just continue here? I know Fire Emblem Warriors is the big game of the week, lol.
Personally I'm not a huge fan of just converting topics like this into STs, but I also don't have the time or skill to make an ST myself.

Personally I'm not a huge fan of just converting topics like this into STs, but I also don't have the time or skill to make an ST myself.
If people want it, I could try to whip up one by the time the game releases in the US (like, noon on the 23rd). I would just need an ST title. Though if someone specifically wants to do it, they can take the reins.

As for an ST title.... Hard Times?
1dGK.gif

E4-E6-DC0-E-600-C-45-A6-86-D0-D585737-F8-E5-F.jpg
I was going to try and see if the game is unlocket, but a system update prompt came.

I feel I get these every time I turn on my switch these days :)

That was fast.

But I cannot play this software yet :(

I was going to try and see if the game is unlocket, but a system update prompt came.

That was fast.

Beautiful icon

I wish mania got an update to match

That was fast.

This

This is a good photo

Can't decide whether to last minute preorder the deluxe or wait for a sale

Do we know what the letterbox backgrounds are that seem to be exclusive to preorder?

I wonder if SEGA and Atlus are in constant competition to market their games as poorly as possible and fuck up releases, if not I can't explain these companies decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom