• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Elon Musk and the End of Twitter

It was finally last month when I thought Twitter wasn't overwhelming to use anymore, and now this happens. That shucks.

Thinking of returning my Twitter Peek what do ya'll think

D-KvzcDWkAYahZd.jpg

It's a shame since there's so many good internal artists on there which will be hard to find again if they all go seperate

Remember when we all broke Twitter when everyone posted "Steve!" when he joined Smash Bros? Good times. I wish we could manufacture that energy again to deal the deathblow, but whatever boring tweet that does it will probably be amusing in its own way if we ever learn about it.

Remember when we all broke Twitter when everyone posted "Steve!" when he joined Smash Bros? Good times. I wish we could manufacture that energy again to deal the deathblow, but whatever boring tweet that does it will probably be amusing in its own way if we ever learn about it.
Imagine if Nate just all of a sudden revealed everything he knows about the next Switch, just to tip the servers over the edge 🤣

View attachment 1099Anyone remember this? The lettuce wins again!
I did say it was looking healthy the other day :D

What a self-own. ‘Sign up to way more unpaid overtime, huge amounts more stress and senior management that doesn’t understand or give a shit, or leave now with three months severance pay!’
/three quarters of the remaining staff walk away.

Oh shit, this is it. Everybody to the Happening Bunker! Can't believe twitter dot com shuts down before Nintendo was able to drop that sweet Metroid Prime Remakester announcement.

Also holy shit at that wint tweet, it has to be fake, right?

Oh shit, this is it. Everybody to the Happening Bunker! Can't believe twitter dot com shuts down before Nintendo was able to drop that sweet Metroid Prime Remakester announcement.

Also holy shit at that wint tweet, it has to be fake, right?
Today was the 20th anniversary of Metroid Prime too, it was going to be perfect!

It feels illegal to follow @dril anywhere except twitter, let alone Instagram

(I'm doing it anyways, but it's @dril_real for others who want to do the same)

Lol I’m sure everyone will be rushing to start their private jet on Friday afternoon/evening in order to get there on time, should getting a regular flight to SF on zero notice prove more than a little troublesome. When you’re so wealthy and disconnected from regular folk that you don’t remember the world even your own senior employees live in.

jesus christ

Parody level shit. I consider myself to be a lower functioning adult, I'm able to scrape by. Before social media, I would have put myself at like the bottom 25-30 percent of adult competency. Can hold a mediumish job, drive ok like, pay bills but not a successful person and overwhelmed by thoughts of owning property and family.

Social media has shown me that I'm only in the bottom 50, which is terrifying. How the fuck does society function.

Society - or, pocket societies within a greater global community - are in a constant state of spiraling downward toward their own destruction. Some of them are better than delaying it than others

Back
Top Bottom