• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • ❄️We captured the snow storm in a bottle!❄️

You can enable the snow via the button on the bottom left. If you'd like to remove the button, go to your preferences and enable the Hide snow button. Make sure you disable the snow first.

• 🏆 Famiboards 2023 Gaming Celebration Winners 🏆

The final results are in for the Famiboards 2023 Celebration of Gaming. Please see the list of winners here.

StarTopic Seinfeld |ST| "No, no, nothing happens!"

a-twin-peaks-seinfeld-meme-apologies-if-this-has-been-v0-erpqdgxed0v91.jpg

Watching Seinfeld for the first time thanks to all the drive-by posts on Fami the encouragement of Famiboards.

Will report back once it clicks. I'm still in the "I don't get it and I'm too afraid to ask" phase.

Watching Seinfeld for the first time thanks to all the drive-by posts on Fami the encouragement of Famiboards.

Will report back once it clicks. I'm still in the "I don't get it and I'm too afraid to ask" phase.
I love this. I'm glad to hear that we all wore you down convinced you to give it a try.

Never be too afraid to ask! If you're struggling through the earlier seasons in particular, try watching it the way 95% of people did back in the day: in random order, like you're watching cable reruns!

What I'm about to say is common knowledge but this show is fucking amazing. I'm on a work trip and they have Seinfeld marathon on one channel and it's just fucking🤌🏾

Back
Top Bottom