• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Seals |ST| Sea doggos

Nux

The artist formerly known as Xun
seal-pup-waving-norfolk-beach-3-5e09b65aaaa2b__700.jpg

Look, the world kind of sucks but we've at least got seals (sea doggos) to cheer us all up.

Behold!

Feel free to post pics/videos.

Last edited:
Hell yeah, fuzzy orbs with a cute face. I have no idea what we did to deserve seals but videos about them always cheer me up.

This thread needs a small bump:

“Hey come here, this water is a mess!”

Not to be an asshole, but it's Dutch and it says the waving of the seal is a warning to go away lol.

Quoted by: Nux
Good to see the posting continue!

Here's something I just stumbled upon:

What was this? A shame I missed it.

One of my favorite accounts on IG is round.seals. They have previously made a story poll about if people were interested in NFTs (yes or no). The story I shared was basically them posting another story poll saying something along the lines of “we will not promote NFTs due to their impact on climate change” with the options being yes or yes

🦭

Quoted by: Nux
One of my favorite accounts on IG is round.seals. They have previously made a story poll about if people were interested in NFTs (yes or no). The story I shared was basically them posting another story poll saying something along the lines of “we will not promote NFTs due to their impact on climate change” with the options being yes or yes

🦭
Ahhh I follow them as well! I missed that particular story though.

In other news:

Me in seal form.

"Where's the pub?"

Back
Top Bottom