• Hey Guest! As we are sure you are aware, Russia has invaded Ukraine. Check out our pinned thread in the Roost for resources on how to support Ukraine in their ongoing crisis. Let's show our solidarity with the Ukrainian people!

StarTopic Seals |ST| Sea doggos

Nux

The artist formerly known as Xun
seal-pup-waving-norfolk-beach-3-5e09b65aaaa2b__700.jpg

Look, the world kind of sucks but we've at least got seals (sea doggos) to cheer us all up.

Behold!

Feel free to post pics/videos.

Last edited:

Mondo

The Plain, Non-Mega Version
Hell yeah, fuzzy orbs with a cute face. I have no idea what we did to deserve seals but videos about them always cheer me up.

OP
OP
Nux

Nux

This thread needs a small bump:

“Hey come here, this water is a mess!”

Yoshifan31

Octorok
Good to see the posting continue!

Here's something I just stumbled upon:

What was this? A shame I missed it.
One of my favorite accounts on IG is round.seals. They have previously made a story poll about if people were interested in NFTs (yes or no). The story I shared was basically them posting another story poll saying something along the lines of “we will not promote NFTs due to their impact on climate change” with the options being yes or yes

🦭

OP
OP
Nux

Nux

One of my favorite accounts on IG is round.seals. They have previously made a story poll about if people were interested in NFTs (yes or no). The story I shared was basically them posting another story poll saying something along the lines of “we will not promote NFTs due to their impact on climate change” with the options being yes or yes

🦭
Ahhh I follow them as well! I missed that particular story though.

In other news:

Me in seal form.

"Where's the pub?"

Top Bottom