• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Film Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City (Official Trailer)

Was sorta invested until the halfway point when suddenly...

9s09V3I.gif

Found this different trailer that I think is better:

I don't have high expectations but I'll definitely watch.

Bonkers song selection aside, i, i think this looks ok? 😰 But i am a sucker for B movies, so what do i know lol

ill never forgive capcom for not letting george romero do the first movie. Constantin sucks, they should try to sell the rights to a better production company

This looks so bad, what was the budget??
If you believe wikipedia, same budget as the last RE Movie:
$40 million .

I want to know how this came out of nowhere, The CG movies and The Netflix Series had way more hype than this.

I’m going to be cautiously optimistic. The movie seems to be trying to capture the spirit of the games it’s based off of and much better so than the previous movie series did. So while it seems to be deviating a bit with the story and the cgi looks…um…well hopefully it will end up being much better overall.

Back
Top Bottom