• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Rabbids: Party of Legends coming west for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and Stadia on June 30

mazi

picross pundit
Ubisoft will release Ubisoft Chengdu-developed Rabbids: Party of Legends for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and Stadia worldwide on June 30, the company announced. It will be available both physically and digitally.

Rabbids: Party of Legends first launched for Switch in China on August 5, 2021.
About

When the Rabbids take a ride in their washing machine, they are mysteriously transported to a mythological world of mayhem inspired by the classic Chinese novel “Journey to the West.” In this multiplayer party game, the Rabbids must play their way through the chaos and find their way home.

Rabbids: Party of Legends has 50 minigames that challenge players to strike silly poses, topple opponents, scarf chili peppers, show off their dance moves, and more. Up to four players can join locally, either two-versus-two or as a free-for-all. Players can also create custom playlists of their favorite minigames, and the AI’s difficulty levels are also customizable, making the game approachable for any age and fun for the whole family.

The Monkey King and his cohorts Pigsy, Sandy, and Tripitaka must retrace their steps in order to send themselves and the other Rabbids home again. The story is spread across four acts, each occupying a different region on the game board and leading players on a journey through the mythical realm.

The development team at Ubisoft Chengdu took inspiration from traditional Chinese imagery for Rabbids: Party of Legends, and worked to merge Eastern and Western sensibilities, blending an integral part of Chinese culture with the lighthearted, odd, and at times irreverent nature of the Rabbids.

Key Features
  • In this hilarious party game, discover a legendary story filled with colorful characters, played across four chapters.
  • Jump into multiplayer mayhem with up to four players locally.
  • Team up and face off across 50 fun mini-games.
  • Build a custom playlist of your favorite mini-games.
  • Anyone can get in on the action with customizable difficulty levels and intuitive controls.

Last edited:
Sounds good to me honestly. Aways up for more local multiplayer party games.

Cool, I hope the game is great, I have a feeling my daughters could have a lot of fun with it.

And I also want to play it with them.... :)

Still waiting for a sale to pick this up. I'm a bit puzzled there are hardly any reviews... metacritic is also empty.
Did one of you buy it? What's your impression for the Switch version?

Back
Top Bottom