• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Portal: Companion Collection (1+2) announced for Nintendo Switch (UPDATE: available now!)

The original tweet specifically called out eShop, so I wouldn't get my hopes up for physical, sadly.

Once again trying to will a LimitedRun collectors edition into existence.

I...have never played either Portal. I should fix that.

Also, can I just say how Good it feels to see Valve working on video games again? Half-Life Alyx, this, the Portal Prequel, I'm excited to see what new things they've got in store.

Also, can I just say how Good it feels to see Valve working on video games again? Half-Life Alyx, this, the Portal Prequel, I'm excited to see what new things they've got in store.

Alyx yes, but I'm not sure a port that looks to have been outsourced and a short demo designed for a new hardware release quite qualify.

Valve is making a prequel to Portal??

Huh, than a Portal prequel is also news to me and I also wish to learn more about it!

That’s not it…….

The Portal prequel thing is Aperture Desk Job, a short tech demo Valve made for the Steam Deck.

There we go this is it

A top 10 GOAT and a case study in needless "AAA" sequel tonite? Yes please!

Also yeah, 60FPS and gyro would make this a no-brainer. Surround sound too, let's not forget! I've been played Neon White and it's fantastic, but I don't understand why it doesn't have 5.1.

How's split screen performance?
One of my last questions for the game. Like others have mentioned, I'm already sold on 1080p60 docked alongside surround sound and gyro, but if it can keep up consistent performance in co-op for Portal 2 this is the easiest impulse buy.

I heard about really terrible load times. Have they been a problem for you?
This, though, is the first I've heard about load time issues.

If there was a physical edition, I would gladly double dip. As it stands I'll probably pass.

Yeah I will wait for a physical edition but if it doesn't happen before the end of the year then I will bite.

Is there online co-op?

Back
Top Bottom