• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Video Game Screenshots |ST|

Pokémon Legends Arceus

FKRjVKKVQAQXY5-.jpg:orig

FKRjVJxUUAUL9F5.jpg:orig

FKRjVJqUcAAf_bC.jpg:orig

FKRjVJ1VEAMAy40.jpg:orig

Pokémon Legends Arceus

FKRjVKKVQAQXY5-.jpg:orig

FKRjVJxUUAUL9F5.jpg:orig

FKRjVJqUcAAf_bC.jpg:orig

FKRjVJ1VEAMAy40.jpg:orig
You can toggle the HUD by clicking in the right stick, but you have to turn on the option in the settings. Dumb that it's not on by default. Guess they were worried kids would click in the stick without realizing it and not know how to make the HUD reappear.

You can toggle the HUD by clicking in the right stick, but you have to turn on the option in the settings. Dumb that it's not on by default. Guess they were worried kids would click in the stick without realizing it and not know how to make the HUD reappear.
I wish it didn't turn off the button prompts and aiming crosshair though!

Oh that's neat. A lot easier than the equivalent in SMTV too!

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim Japanese demo switch handheld mode
FLNC349UUAIsauE

FLNC35oVUAY-_BN

Recently started a replay of Xenoblade Chronicles: Definite Edition. Usually go for another look for Shulk, though changed that a bit this time around. For the moment, going with the Monado Style for the similarity with Noah

9fshhGx.jpeg

3Qi4VJS.jpeg

Played through FFX early this year, meant to post these earlier! Such amazing, end-of-an-era predrawn backgrounds in this game. I would love to see the style revived today.

sCvI9xc.jpg

ewlNzaY.jpg

wNNCbf8.jpg

DuaAorm.gif

Of course, I'm playing Triangle Strategy!

TRIANGLE STRATEGY (Switch portable mode)

FNHou35UUAE8ELc

FNHou3mVIAMnz2A

FNHou4BVcAU9f4J

FNHou37VEAAhLfx

I've put also the "Profile pics" because I love the hand drawn illustrations/character design

Took a break from Xenoblade Chronicles once Majora's Mask, and that in turn took me back to Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot. Just finished the Cell Saga. Find it kinda meh, how Bandai Namco jumped on the train of including distracting copyright info somewhere on the shots 🙃

5zuCA5u.jpeg

7nGEnPg.jpeg

6K41p3u.jpeg

lKDgjR7.jpeg

GRID: Autosport Switch Docked
"Graphics Mode"
I think it's one of the best looking games on the Switch
Looks great and runs at a stable 30fps in graphics mode and variable 60ish in performance mode (not shown).
FNgMzAgVUA0eEOk

Smoke trails and tire tracks when losing traction look great, the motion blur implementation is really well done
FNgMzAeVgAE4-oj

The lighting and screen space reflections look awesome
FNgNAJBVcAA70Nx

FNgNAKgVIAAfB7w

From a replay
FNgNAJiVUAgUVQS
FNgNAKGVUAsrCTy

This "Chicago" Course looks Incredible
FNgNB61VUAMM_FV

Densely packed crowd releasing balloons always looks great
FNgM2HtVQAI3REO

The grass planes are lightly scattered around but the placement mixed with ground texture is so well done it gives volume to the ground
FNgM2ILVUBsFIvK

Last edited:
GRID: Autosport Switch Docked
"Graphics Mode"
I think it's one of the best looking games on the Switch
Looks great and runs at a stable 30fps in graphics mode and variable 60ish in performance mode (not shown).
FNgMzAgVUA0eEOk

Smoke trails and tire tracks when losing traction look great, the motion blur implementation is really well done
FNgMzAeVgAE4-oj

The lighting and screen space reflections look awesome
FNgNAJBVcAA70Nx

FNgNAKgVIAAfB7w

From a replay
FNgNAJiVUAgUVQS
FNgNAKGVUAsrCTy

This "Chicago" Course looks Incredible
FNgNB61VUAMM_FV

Densely packed crowd releasing balloons always looks great
FNgM2HtVQAI3REO

The grass planes are lightly scattered around but the placement mixed with ground texture is so well done it gives volume to the ground
FNgM2ILVUBsFIvK
It’s a looker I just couldn’t get into it. I guess I’m just not good and don’t have the patience for realistic racing simulators.

Quoted by: MP!
It’s a looker I just couldn’t get into it. I guess I’m just not good and don’t have the patience for realistic racing simulators.
yeah It's more a game about staying on the track and braking than coming in first.
Winning is more of a consequence of learning the ebb and flow of the track and your car than driving real fast.

Finished Majora's Mask earlier today, so started a replay of Skyward Sword HD. Which was on my list of games to replay on the OLED, so finally getting around to that.

K41dnXN.jpeg

bY8HsRD.jpeg

hE1oEQG.jpeg

fWcnOc8.jpeg

Wait, the game is 60FPS on Switch? I thought it was gonna be 30FPS!

Also, totally forgot the game was out this month 😧
Yeah, I was surprised as well. Bamco could‘ve easily shown off more gameplay prior to release, it‘s a good port of a good remaster! First time playing it and it‘s pretty nice so far.

What a cool thread. I love this stuff. Sorry I can't contribute, but I just wanted to say to everyone posting screens, keep up the good work.

Yoshi's Crafted World Switch Handheldmode
FPDahHkUcAQmzOL

FPDahH7VgAE2QSx

Sonic Colors Ultimate Switch Handheld Mode
FPDaZUeVIAASbDx

FPDaZUcVgAEbZxA

Back
Top Bottom