• Hey Guest! As we are sure you are aware, Russia has invaded Ukraine. Check out our pinned thread in the Roost for resources on how to support Ukraine in their ongoing crisis. Let's show our solidarity with the Ukrainian people!

Discussion Portable/Handheld Screenshots thread

Amadeus

Sin and Punishment
Pronouns
He/him
FamiGold
Feels pretty crazy to be even posting this, but

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade on Steam Deck, 1080p

eGSTny4.png

QsEeau1.png

arMOPgR.png
how does it run framerate-wise ?

Estew

#1 Ursaring Fan
Pronouns
He/Him
Monster Hunter World on Steam Deck (540p High Preset, FSR to 720p). Seems to run at a pretty stable 40 in the latest updates, but my newer screenshots don't want to upload properly to Steam for some reason.
80FC2A5F8596BB67BAA72ACEBAC574D3FCDC2964

9D93BBE2DA73F7C4CEF87F6B8D4F6928D2C082C9

75FAE926531D2E00E00EFF4E5A460AB39B92D018

Belinda Blumenthal

Sales Director
how does it run framerate-wise ?
I'm only in the opening section at the moment. These are the modes I've tried:
  • 720p30 - runs perfectly but very blurry
  • 810p40 - runs smoothly but still quite blurry
  • 900p40 - runs smoothly but to me it looks like it is hitting the limits here, will probably drop in more intense scenes
  • 1080p30 - runs perfectly, sharper than 720p
  • 1080p40 - cannot hit 40fps
This is with all settings on high, "people" (lol) at 8.

Amadeus

Sin and Punishment
Pronouns
He/him
FamiGold
I'm only in the opening section at the moment. These are the modes I've tried:
  • 720p30 - runs perfectly but very blurry
  • 810p40 - runs smoothly but still quite blurry
  • 900p40 - runs smoothly but to me it looks like it is hitting the limits here, will probably drop in more intense scenes
  • 1080p30 - runs perfectly, sharper than 720p
  • 1080p40 - cannot hit 40fps
This is with all settings on high, "people" (lol) at 8.
wow, that's impressive

Belinda Blumenthal

Sales Director
So I spent... way too long installing Flawless Widescreen on Steam Deck to get FF7R in 16:10, but it looks so good. On the plus side, I was also able to use Flawless Widescreen to modify the dynamic resolution scale so I have it dropping out at 70% and going up to 120% depending on load. In game I've got it set to 1280x800 with everything on highest except Shadows on Low, aiming for a 60fps target which I then use the Steam Deck's OS to cap at 30fps for a perfectly frame paced, solid 30fps. Anyway, screens:

WDhbzCq.png

8R3Mpjb.png

zaNjHbJ.png

W6s9FIo.png

thoughthaver

Tektite

MK11 on switch handheld looks nice ngl. the swOLED in particular makes certain stages pop super well. just the lighting and hair being weird and fatalities looking fucked up bring it down. and that krypt mode...

Last edited:

Jahranimo

Moblin
It's been a while, but I have been going through the backlog and playing Steamworld Quest (Switch)

There are NO bad Steamworld games :)

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

OP
OP
Oregano

Oregano

Asano stan
Founder
I'm looking 👁️👁️
How's the game ? I might be tempted for 15€
Only played it a little bit but so far I would describe it as cute. It's got rogue-lite elements where each run is randomly generated but you can get permanent upgrades with resources based on what you found on your runs.

It's got a bit of a story but it's fairly light so far, some VA(only Japanese).

Not super impressive or anything.

Blue Monty

Tingle
Pronouns
he/him
Only played it a little bit but so far I would describe it as cute. It's got rogue-lite elements where each run is randomly generated but you can get permanent upgrades with resources based on what you found on your runs.

It's got a bit of a story but it's fairly light so far, some VA(only Japanese).

Not super impressive or anything.
A CyGames console game being released is already impressive enough

Top Bottom