• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Pokemon GO - Share your Trainer Code here!

Christo750

Source of the Right Arm
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Hi Fami, I didn't see a Pokemon GO thread anywhere so I wanted to create a hub. Not sure how many of you still play but I do dabble and have to get rid of some of these gifts.

My TC is 3620 3562 4944. Add away and drop yours here too!

My Trainer code is 4326 6396 1688. I still play somewhat regularly (and I have a research task that requires me to add a friend), so please add me!

I've been playing more regularly lately, since I've started just going out for walks when I'm bored lol. Hopefully the cold season is not gonna stop me too much.

My code is: 1313 8433 8669

Im a regular daily player, level 46, AUS based. Feel free to add me. I’m pretty sloppy at sending gifts tho but I try my best (if you ever want one urgent just DM me!). I send out raid invites if I see people online, too

9662 9036 0240

I've been playing more regularly lately, since I've started just going out for walks when I'm bored lol. Hopefully the cold season is not gonna stop me too much.

My code is: 1313 8433 8669
Added!

My code is: 6696 4220 7707

I'm not great with gifts outside of when there are related missions, but I am pretty good at inviting for raids, if that's your thing. I also am quick to join raids as long as I already have a remote pass.

My code is: 6696 4220 7707

I'm not great with gifts outside of when there are related missions, but I am pretty good at inviting for raids, if that's your thing. I also am quick to join raids as long as I already have a remote pass.
Added! I can definitely use someone to help with raids.

4633 0933 9829

I'm a bit spotty with playing in general lately, but I've tried to keep up with events at least.

0833564df3540897eda75b6b642041f5d5f8096b.jpg

Want to regularly receive a gift featuring this weird fan Pokemon structure from Singapore?
You can add me with 3644 6218 0222.
I open gifts on a semi-regular basis and I hope that you do too.

Guess I should post this here
Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

My code is 569288783036

I will add all of you I can (Hoping you still play!)

Go ahead and add me. I still play regularly. I think some of the others whom I've added from here still plays too. Though their username here and on Pokemon Go doesn't match up.

Back
Top Bottom