• Hey Guest! As we are sure you are aware, Russia has invaded Ukraine. Check out our pinned thread in the Roost for resources on how to support Ukraine in their ongoing crisis. Let's show our solidarity with the Ukrainian people!

Nintendo Pokémon Center UK - Free delivery over £50 until 5th March for Pokémon day

Status
Not open for further replies.

crepuscule

Octorok
Pokémon Center UK
Free shipping at the Pokémon Center UK on all orders of £50 and over from Feb 27th until March 5th 23:59 GMT.
Please see our shipping policy here.

Pretty trash deal when you consider that many UK shops including the My Nintendo Store offer free delivery over £20 as standard but if you happen to be planning on buying something totaling over £50 from here (exclusive plushes or Pokémon Center Elite Trainer Boxes for instance) then it'll be £5 cheaper than usual today and until 5th March.

Last edited:

totofogo

irritating LGBT character
Pronouns
he/him 🏳️‍🌈
Pokemon Center US is free shipping over $20 but i dont think that's a limited deal

OP
OP
crepuscule

crepuscule

Octorok
Pokemon Center US is free shipping over $20 but i dont think that's a limited deal

The US site says it is limited but it doesn't state how long for.

Free Standard shipping promotional offer applies only to orders shipping to the continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. No code required. Offer is for a limited time and is subject to change without prior notification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom