• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

RTTP Pikmin 3 Deluxe for Nintendo Switch

(Returned to the party)
you can beat the whole game without loosing any pikmin,if you are fucking insane
all fruits, no deaths, 100% based

seriously considering trying it on ultra spicy too

that said, once I get around to playing 2 I'm not going to bother with deathless; it seems like a complete non-starter there. in 3 it's actually tremendously easy

I've been going through more the campaign on the Wii U version.

That whole section in Garden of Hope where you get the Blue Pikmin, leading up to the boss fight against the Quaggled Mireclops, is absolutely top tier game design. I'd forgotten about pretty much every part of that section of the game, and seeing how the level constantly gets re-expanded outwards in new ways, and the scale and excitement of the boss fight... I've been cigarette free for four years now, but I felt myself wanting a smoke after that. Just perfection...

So I recently went back to platinum all the missions and my oh my some of em are quite difficult. (Looking at you Treasure Collecting Thirsty Desert Remix)

Also, Pikmin subreddit is always a surprise haha:

What's wrong the Switch Deluxe version of 3 exactly?
they made some balance changes from the Wii U version, so the normal mode is now quite easy (enemies die almost instantly) and the “hard” mode matches the original, but the mission mode is locked to the “normal” difficulty and hasn’t undergone any other rebalancing to offset that change as far as I know. in particular, the “Defeat Enemies” missions are way too easy now imo.
I have some other criticisms of the port but it’s mostly minor stuff that only freaks (me) would care about—the new content and new “ultra spicy” difficulty mode are nice additions that make it a great package regardless

Back
Top Bottom