• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • General system instability
    🚧 We apologise for the recent server issues. The site may be unavaliable while we investigate the problem. 🚧

Discussion Pet Pictures!!!!

Here is my dog! 😁
img-20191212-wa0000q4jd4.jpg

This is Griffith:

DSF2045.jpg

E8nz-EWf-X0-AE98wa.jpg

DSF0374.jpg

DSCF8566.jpg

IMG-0018.jpg

He was a stray who just showed up one day begging for food. I eventually gave him too much lol, but he deserves it :3

FCaaozfX0AAhK4f

My niece's cat, he lives with my parents now because my niece's brother is cat allergic.

Would be nice if I could just drop a photo in here from my photo album.

You can't be irresponsible and lazy when you get a dog in the house. You will have to change your lifestyle and daily routine to take your dog for walks on time, feed him, train him, and educate him. A dog will not be obedient unless trained from childhood. He needs frequent walks and regular feedings to stay healthy and physically active. This is exactly what I signed myself up for when I purchased my dog. But in my case, being on a regular appointment with my therapist, I needed one. My dog has even been licensed for emotional support, thanks to esaregistration.org. Now I feel better about my life; we have regular photo shoots. I'll be sure to show you sometime.

Last edited:
I see that all of you enjoy all the time spent with your pets, but I didn't notice a picture of a pet playing with a toy. For example, all my photos with my cat Leo are when he is playing on his scratching post. The photos are so funny, and I am glad my cat is enjoying his Cat Scratching Post. I found it while reading some posts on a pet forum, and the price told me I must buy it, LOL. Anyway, I recommend that all pet lovers buy their beloved friends all kinds of toys to make their life funnier.

Last edited:
I see that all of you enjoy all the time spent with your pets, but I didn't notice a picture of a pet playing with a toy. For example, all my photos with my cat Leo are when he is playing on his scratching post.
Tried to find pics of her playing with toys, but it's hard because she tends to freeze when I wanna take pictures of her lol

imgmuffin3.jpg

imgmuffin1.jpg

imgmuffin2.jpg

I've had quite a few different pets over the years, and as amazing as they have all been none come close to my 3.5 year old Corgi, Penny

eq0bNxk.jpg

MSApToD.jpg

G7guDC3.jpg

And two weeks ago we brought home another little friend, another Corgi we named Luna. She's been such a treat with how stressful work has been for me lately.

vRWrTH9.jpg

wZdgBaE.jpg

And the two became fast friends!

J59hbIb.jpg
omfg

I see that all of you enjoy all the time spent with your pets, but I didn't notice a picture of a pet playing with a toy. For example, all my photos with my cat Leo are when he is playing on his scratching post.
Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

I think I've introduced Shakira before but here is the little tiny love of my life!

VYA1w7p.jpeg

uFCryLj.jpeg

Here's her next to a banana for scale

A8bpVoO.jpeg

Very cute animals! I have a 4-year-old labrador Sylvester and soon I want to get him a new friend, but I haven't decided which - a cat or a dog. So far I`m only considering these animals. I see that many of these animals are inseparable with their toys=) This`s so cute. My Sylvester loves the rope doggietoys.deals, he`s very picky, he loves and plays with not all balls and bones, which I bought him. And my advice - choose toys that won't shatter into sharp pieces and won't hurt your dog. Never give your dog baby plastic toys, this`s a common mistake.

Last edited:
Whats the name of this bird in your country? Here in brazil its called calopsita.

I had one when I was a child called caquinha (little poo hehehe).
In mexico they are called ninfas (which is pretty much the spanish for their scientific name Nymphicus)

Hahaha, love this thread! All of your pets are very cute :)
Here is a picture of my cat, Tommy. I hope you like it!
IMG_20230329_152540958.jpg

I grew up around a lot of friends that had pets and had a family dog while I was living at home for university, but I’ve never had a pet of my own…until now! Well, until next week he’s still just a little too young to bring home.

Meet my second son Ziggy

wUpM1Fx.jpg

My sister-in-law, who works at the vet clinic where Ziggy was taken in as a rescue, said that he got his vaccines today and was a real cock about it.

Give 'em hell, Ziggy!

I posted her above back in September but I just want to show some love to my baby who unfortunately crossed the rainbow bridge 2 weeks ago, after a long battle with kidney disease. it's been the hardest loss i've ever gone through. hold your fur babies close tonight everyone.

daddy loves you, shakira ❤️

Fy_rfz9WIAQRgQ3

You can't be irresponsible and lazy when you get a dog in the house. You will have to change your lifestyle and daily routine to take your dog for walks on time, feed him, train him, and educate him. A dog will not be obedient unless trained from childhood. He needs frequent walks and regular feedings to stay healthy and physically active. This is exactly what I signed myself up for when I purchased my dog. But in my case, being on a regular appointment with my therapist, I needed one. My dog has even been licensed for emotional support, thanks to esaregistration.org. Now I feel better about my life; we have regular photo shoots. I'll be sure to show you sometime.

I see that all of you enjoy all the time spent with your pets, but I didn't notice a picture of a pet playing with a toy. For example, all my photos with my cat Leo are when he is playing on his scratching post. The photos are so funny, and I am glad my cat is enjoying his Cat Scratching Post. I found it while reading some posts on a pet forum, and the price told me I must buy it, LOL. Anyway, I recommend that all pet lovers buy their beloved friends all kinds of toys to make their life funnier.

Very cute animals! I have a 4-year-old labrador Sylvester and soon I want to get him a new friend, but I haven't decided which - a cat or a dog. So far I`m only considering these animals. I see that many of these animals are inseparable with their toys=) This`s so cute. My Sylvester loves the rope doggietoys.deals, he`s very picky, he loves and plays with not all balls and bones, which I bought him. And my advice - choose toys that won't shatter into sharp pieces and won't hurt your dog. Never give your dog baby plastic toys, this`s a common mistake.
Z0kVl6N.gif

edF6dO7.jpg

Names Ziggy has been called since being brought home six weeks ago:
Ziggy
Zigzag
Zig
Z
Lil’ Z
Lil’ Garbage Squirrel
Catman Crothers
The Feline Vacuum
Film Flam Clown from Clown Town
+ many more

EDIT : Reuploaded the pics from another website instead of Google Photos, it broke the links.

My parents latest cat, Ulysse.

At the time of this photos, he was around two and a half month old :

F1qDjWsXoAEB2jx

Him trying to be "friendly" with my niece cat, Filou (this smol kitten is fighting the 8yo massive cat all the time and Filou never hurt him at all, he never fight back) :

bafkreigq4nrikun6uxx2m3xaocp6l3mmxdaipgs52vupev3m6uecoipd4u@jpeg

He is adorable and love cuddles. I had to tell my parents that I wanted to visit them more often just because of him :

bafkreih72bczd6dfdtwfvjrco4lrdh5emn6yll63yt7h3ydeq7frbrj34u@jpeg

And here's my parents' elder cat : Kathy (who's missing almost all of her tail ; she had a pretty bad infection and it had to be cut) :

bafkreidb56hbaam7ljlpr245g7slxyi4qiro7sz2k6ldekaegqj44qzmnq@jpeg

Sadly my boyfriend is cat allergic so I can't have one at home... nor sleep at my parents home if we visit them. I always loved cats so it's very hard for me not to have one with me.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom