• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Pens, paper, inks and stationery |OT| Don’t call us, we write you!

7threst

Hello, lady of the house speaking?
Pronouns
He/him/his
fountainpen32ks3.gif

Hi there, not sure if there is an audience here for a thread like this, but here we can discuss everything where writing is concerned! Be is (fountain)pens, paper, all kind of inks and other stationary.

Show of your newly acquired goods, let us know if there is a new pen announced, show us your wonderfull caligraphy or ask questions if you are wondering about something!

And of course, all are welcome. No fountain pen snobbery here (yes, that is a thing). You like ballpoints? Welcome! Pencils? Welcome! You hate to write? Err, welcome of course, but not sure why you are here though lol.

haveafantasticdayg5j1w.gif

A quick FAQ (that maybe gets updates or not if there is interest for a topic like this)

So, why write by hand in this digital age?

It’s different fopr all kinds of people. Some just love to keep journals or to do lists. Others love the tactile feeling of paper and ink. Still others use note taking to another level with whole colour coded systems. Above all: it’s fun!

So, fountain pens, tell me more…

In my country (Netherlands) children used to learn writing by use of fountain pens. That isn’t the case here anymore as I can imagine isn’t really the case anywhere in the world. It is now considered a luxury good in the same vein as watches. That doesn’t mean there aren’t a lot of nice looking pens for starts. Take a look at this video (Brian Goulet's, biggest US fountain pen retailer online, videos are always great, take a dive in his upload history):

Paper is just paper right?

No, sorry. Paper comes in all kinds of different sizes, shapes and ways of manufacturing. I personally prefer Tomoe River Paper since it is light, gives little feedback and is very fountain pen friendly. Take a look at this video:

Stationary are just forgettable utils right?

No. No no no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (sorry!)

Here you go:

Let me post my latest haul!

First, got my planner for next year in. I always get a Hobonichi Techo together with a cover. This year I got the new Mother 2-cover. I always buy at least one Mother cover every year when I order my Hobonichi and also this one doesn't disappoint:

img_20211006_190113qgkcn.jpg

Then, I also got some ink in and a new pen. The ink is Aurora Brown, a beautiful shading brown ink. The pen is a Kaweco Dia II with a double broad nib. I LOVE the sober and classic design of this pen and I always wanted a pen with a double broad nib. It's perfect:

img_20211006_19025035k5a.jpg

new hobonichi season is still an Event for me even though i haven't bought any new pens, ink or paper in years. covers have that perfect range of fashion statement to useful accessory, and always enjoy getting a look at the new minä perhonen & other designer covers that use soft materials and textiles.

how's the paper on your hobonichi?? last i heard there was quite the scandal as tomoe river changed production equipment and the paper wasn't as fountain pen friendly as it used to be. wasn't sure if hobonichi still swore by that paper or if there was a different one people were sourcing for notebooks now.

really need to get myself to write with my fountain pens again. they've been tucked away in a desk in a little felt carry pouch (fittingly, the old club nintendo reversible mario pouches!) since probably 2017-2018. at least get a little bit further into the bottles of kyoto tag ink that haven't moved off of my desk since then.

I got into Hobonichi in 2016, did it for a few years and then dropped off. I ordered a new book and got a bunch of stationary this year. Haven't kept up with it, but I do stuff here and there. A few pics of my loot from January and some pages of my 2021 book.

9GgnV4L.jpg

PxWDIFW.jpg

zIXKX3g.jpg

pJMarW0.jpg

I got into Hobonichi in 2016, did it for a few years and then dropped off. I ordered a new book and got a bunch of stationary this year. Haven't kept up with it, but I do stuff here and there. A few pics of my loot from January and some pages of my 2021 book.

9GgnV4L.jpg

PxWDIFW.jpg

zIXKX3g.jpg

pJMarW0.jpg

I have the same Earthbound cover but my book is so much less pretty lol. I try to keep up with what I had for dinner and small notes of the day if I can.

My pens of choice recently have been my Hi-Tecpoint V5 liquid ink one, and my Kakuno. I should do another Jetpens order soon. I really want the new Animal Crossing Hobonichi, but they are expensive and I have a cool cover already.

I have the same Earthbound cover but my book is so much less pretty lol. I try to keep up with what I had for dinner and small notes of the day if I can.

My pens of choice recently have been my Hi-Tecpoint V5 liquid ink one, and my Kakuno. I should do another Jetpens order soon. I really want the new Animal Crossing Hobonichi, but they are expensive and I have a cool cover already.
I also wanted to get the Animal Crossing covers but it can be an expensive slippery slope, so I held off.

new hobonichi season is still an Event for me even though i haven't bought any new pens, ink or paper in years. covers have that perfect range of fashion statement to useful accessory, and always enjoy getting a look at the new minä perhonen & other designer covers that use soft materials and textiles.

how's the paper on your hobonichi?? last i heard there was quite the scandal as tomoe river changed production equipment and the paper wasn't as fountain pen friendly as it used to be. wasn't sure if hobonichi still swore by that paper or if there was a different one people were sourcing for notebooks now.

really need to get myself to write with my fountain pens again. they've been tucked away in a desk in a little felt carry pouch (fittingly, the old club nintendo reversible mario pouches!) since probably 2017-2018. at least get a little bit further into the bottles of kyoto tag ink that haven't moved off of my desk since then.
What I've tries, the new Hobonichi is fine even if it is the new batch of Tomoe River Paper. Really, maybe it gives a little bit more tooth when writing, but it is nothing to worry about. What is though, that I heard Tomoegawa will cease to produce Tomoe River Paper. Not sure if there is any truth to it, but I heard the Goulet Pen Cast talk about it. Would be a shame if that is really true. Not sure if there is something comparable to the quality paper from Tomoegawa.

9GgnV4L.jpg

PxWDIFW.jpg

zIXKX3g.jpg

pJMarW0.jpg
Man, that looks soooo pretty! I love the way you design these pages! Mine look so messy compared to yours lol!

Are the Hi-Tecpoint vpens those technical pens but for consumer use? Because I've been eyeing them for daily note taking and scribbles.

I was also big into Hobonichi techo for a couple of years, but I switched back to digital journaling because my handwritten wpm count wasn't high enough for all the stream of consciousness writing I did. (That Tomoe River paper is the greatest thing, though.)

...Also, I could never design pages as artistic looking as A.G. Cook's! Oh my gosh, those are so great!

I have been using G pen tips and traditional inks for drawing though, especially now that we're in October, the unofficial month of drawing stuff in ink. The amount of control you have is wild. It actually feels better than a tablet. (If only real life had layers and an undo button...)

I also wanted to get the Animal Crossing covers but it can be an expensive slippery slope, so I held off.
Man you are definitely right. These are my covers (A6 and A5), and I have no idea why I have so many but think they're all beautiful (but yeah, it's quite pricey). I should make a habit of changing them around more often on the books I use maybe.

img_20211007_221756kgkn8.jpg

Man you are definitely right. These are my covers (A6 and A5), and I have no idea why I have so many but think they're all beautiful (but yeah, it's quite pricey). I should make a habit of changing them around more often on the books I use maybe.

img_20211007_221756kgkn8.jpg

Wow, that's a lot of covers! I love the Mother 2 Xmas one.

Wow, that's a lot of covers! I love the Mother 2 Xmas one.
Hah, that cover is actually my favourite one! I'm still a little bit pissed the Astoboy Hoboniche weeks edition didn't translate into an A6/A5 cover. I love that one so much I bought it even though I don't even use it that much. I just know it would do great as a Techo-cover:

img_20211009_165859__1pknm.jpg

img_20211011_221851__psk4h.jpg

So tried to create some sort of Gargoyle's Quest spread with using a monograph heated pocketprinter in order to get some sort of Gameboy aesthetic going, painfully realizing this is probabl;y the height of my creativity when it comes to creating interesting spreads in my journals lmao

So tried to create some sort of Gargoyle's Quest spread with using a monograph heated pocketprinter in order to get some sort of Gameboy aesthetic going, painfully realizing this is probabl;y the height of my creativity when it comes to creating interesting spreads in my journals lmao
It looks really good! Better than my lack of creativity for anything journal related.

That's really neat, love the aesthetic. Haven't seen anyone do anything quite like this with the Gameboy theme. Awesome!

Next weekend is the Dutch Pen Show in Utrecht. It'll be my first proper pen show and I'm super excited! Anybody here ever went to a pen show and give me some tips & tricks and things to do/not do?

It looks really good! Better than my lack of creativity for anything journal related.
That's really neat, love the aesthetic. Haven't seen anyone do anything quite like this with the Gameboy theme. Awesome!
Man, I really appreciate this! I really lack the talent of making beautiful spreads so this is so cool! :)

I'm not into calligraphy (or any kind of decorative writing, for that matter), but I do love fiber-tipped pens. The most well-rounded one I've ever used - smooth but not slippery, doesn't bleed, line not too thin or too thick, colour bright but not blazing, lovely to hold, effortless cap - is Le Pen by Marvy Uchida.

lepenvijw9.png

Just got back from the Dutch Pen Show. Man, that was awesome! Too bad I can't afoord every pen I want lmao.

Anway, here is a pic from some swag I got, including a Kaweco fountain pen with medium nib, and a Galen Leather 3-pen case I bought:

d36ecb3b-eace-4834-bd2pkcp.jpg

I'm not into calligraphy (or any kind of decorative writing, for that matter), but I do love fiber-tipped pens. The most well-rounded one I've ever used - smooth but not slippery, doesn't bleed, line not too thin or too thick, colour bright but not blazing, lovely to hold, effortless cap - is Le Pen by Marvy Uchida.

lepenvijw9.png
I'm definitely check these out. They sound great for cool urban art sketches!

Hey 7threst, I think I remember your pens/paper/inks/stationary threads from the other place, it's nice to see it here! I always liked perusing everything.

I recently picked up some Blackwing notebooks that were on clearance on their website. These are the older versions of the notebooks, they recently came out with newer versions and placed the old ones on clearance. I went to go buy some more, but they marked the prices back up, which is a bummer, so no sense in buying the older versions now unless you want them for some reason.

Mine are all blank for drawing and sketching, but they do also offer lined and grid paper. I find their books to be high quality and right up there with Moleskin. Quite nice. The smaller book comes with a elastic loop on the spine to hold your writing utensil and comes "loaded" with one of their Blackwing pencils. I also picked up their longpoint metal canister pencil sharper.

IMG-8111.jpg

Hey 7threst, I think I remember your pens/paper/inks/stationary threads from the other place, it's nice to see it here! I always liked perusing everything.

I recently picked up some Blackwing notebooks that were on clearance on their website. These are the older versions of the notebooks, they recently came out with newer versions and placed the old ones on clearance. I went to go buy some more, but they marked the prices back up, which is a bummer, so no sense in buying the older versions now unless you want them for some reason.

Mine are all blank for drawing and sketching, but they do also offer lined and grid paper. I find their books to be high quality and right up there with Moleskin. Quite nice. The smaller book comes with a elastic loop on the spine to hold your writing utensil and comes "loaded" with one of their Blackwing pencils. I also picked up their longpoint metal canister pencil sharper.

IMG-8111.jpg
Haha, yes, I used to constantly bump the fountain pen thread on ERA with updates, but they keep me banned there even though I should've only banned for two weeks (which is almost 5 weeks ago). So I obviously can't post over there anymore. Don't know why the mods and admins there keep ignoring my messages, but I miss my pen friends :(

But I've never heard of Blackwing before. These books look really interesting. Next to my Hobonichi addiction I do try to explore other brands like Leuchturm and Endless (recommended!). Still want to try and support https://www.musu.bi, their notebooks are beautiful and come from a good place. But Blackwing is definitely on my list now.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on using that book.

Haha, yes, I used to constantly bump the fountain pen thread on ERA with updates, but they keep me banned there even though I should've only banned for two weeks (which is almost 5 weeks ago). So I obviously can't post over there anymore. Don't know why the mods and admins there keep ignoring my messages, but I miss my pen friends :(

But I've never heard of Blackwing before. These books look really interesting. Next to my Hobonichi addiction I do try to explore other brands like Leuchturm and Endless (recommended!). Still want to try and support https://www.musu.bi, their notebooks are beautiful and come from a good place. But Blackwing is definitely on my list now.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on using that book.

Ugh, it's a shame about ERA, but whatever.

Yes, you may want to try out a Blackwing notebook, I've been using them for quite a while now. I mostly use them for pencil sketches and drawings, and also a few pen and ink sketches. For those I usually use a Pentel fude brush pen and a Pentel pocket brush pen. The paper is nice and thick, 100 GSM ivory paper that doesn't bleed through, thankfully. They have nice sewn bindings. Blackwing is known for their quality pencils, and I don't think they have any ink pens.

This is a good review of their small slate book, the same one that also convinced me to give their notebooks a shot.

Anybody here who knows what way to go about making ink swatches? Should I just get a blank Tomoe River notebook to swatch the pages with my inks or are there dedicated notebooks for that?

Ugh, it's a shame about ERA, but whatever.

Yes, you may want to try out a Blackwing notebook, I've been using them for quite a while now. I mostly use them for pencil sketches and drawings, and also a few pen and ink sketches. For those I usually use a Pentel fude brush pen and a Pentel pocket brush pen. The paper is nice and thick, 100 GSM ivory paper that doesn't bleed through, thankfully. They have nice sewn bindings. Blackwing is known for their quality pencils, and I don't think they have any ink pens.

This is a good review of their small slate book, the same one that also convinced me to give their notebooks a shot.

Blackwings are something I definitely will dive into. They remind me off Endless notebooks. Thanks for the info!

In the time I did actual regular journaling, I tried using bound books, and got annoyed trying to write near the binding on both right- and left-hand pages. I ended up preferring cheapo ring notebooks that fold entirely flat.

How do people deal with the binding?

In the time I did actual regular journaling, I tried using bound books, and got annoyed trying to write near the binding on both right- and left-hand pages. I ended up preferring cheapo ring notebooks that fold entirely flat.

How do people deal with the binding?
Wel, Hobonichi and also Endless Notebooks actually lay flat, they take really good care of that.

Anybody here who knows what way to go about making ink swatches? Should I just get a blank Tomoe River notebook to swatch the pages with my inks or are there dedicated notebooks for that?

I use inks for drawings mainly, so that perspective may not apply to letter writing or note taking, but I do new swatches in each sketchbook I start, unless I've used one of the same type before, because the paper makes a difference. In your case, if a Tomoe River notebook is what you regularly keep, filling a seperate one with swatches makes sense to me.

I really need to get back into pen writing. I had to write a card for my nephew and noticed that all I had left to write was a ballpoint pen...
Will probably have to retrain my handwriting all over again. Would be the second time in my life. First time I completely changed handwriting when I started University, as my original handwriting was completely dreadful and illegible. Now you can read it, it's fast, but it's ugly and utilitarian. Since I don't need to write for effect anymore I probably should retrain to a nice cursive again.

Finally, my Platinum 3776 Century came in. Man, I'm happy!!!

img_20211109_185415_3mtj4v.jpg

For those interested in the going ons of Tomoe River Paper and it's future (read more about that here), Fudefan (one of the two hosts of the excellent fountain pen and Japanese stationary podcast Tokyo Inklings), wrote down a comparison of Sanzen's new Tomoe River paper compared with the old (pre-2020) and new (2020 and newer) Tomoegawa's Tomoe River Paper.

It's cool to see Tomoe River Paper will continue and seems to have quite the same quality as older Tomoe River Paper, but a little bit more texture (which I personally don't mind).

A few tidbits:

On October 28th, Tomoegawa announced that it had reached an agreement to sell all rights to Tomoe River, as well as remaining inventory, to Sanzen Paper, a paper manufacturer based in Kanazawa. Sanzen is owned by Chuetsu Pulp, which in turn is affiliated with Oji Paper, Japan’s largest paper manufacturing conglomerate.

This announcement finally ended months of speculation about the future of Tomoe River. Back in May, Tomoegawa announced that the now-famous Shizuoka machine #9, to which Tomoe River production was moved in 2020, would be shut down by the end of the fiscal year.

Sanzen has already moved production to its own machines and will start shipping Tomoe River on November 29th. However, since they took over Tomoegawa’s inventory, it will likely be a few months before we see Sanzen-manufactured Tomoe River on the market.

For the latest few days, I have been testing this new paper extensively, using zoom, coarse, fude, naginata, and PenBBS calligraphy nibs as well as a monster glass nib. I have also compared it to both “old” and “new” Tomoe River 52gsm. The inks I used were:

Sanzen’s paper is impressive. It seems to take any ink you throw at it, even Kakimori’s Akitsuta, which feathers and bleeds on pretty much anything, including “new” Tomoe River.

In terms of shading, sheen, and vibrancy, Sanzen’s paper consistently outperformed “new” Tomoe River and was mostly on par with the old paper. See closeup photos below.

There was slightly less ghosting (show-through) on Sanzen’s paper than on the others. It was also the only paper that didn’t suffer any bleedthrough, even with my ridiculous nibs. An impressive feat.

More at the link including writing samples.

I'm REALLY happy this isn't the end of Tomoe River Paper and can't wait to try out Sanzen's take on the paper!

I did a thing and ordered a Jibun Techo for planning next year! Already have a Hobonichi Techo but will use that for daily journalling. The Jibun is for planning private and work related events. Had one a few years ago but didn't like the weekly spread. Now that they released the diary with daily spreads I caved lol.

Some pics:

jibun1oyk6s.jpg

jibun2joka6.jpg

jibun3llkbq.jpg

So got two new fountain pen inks in today. Did a writing sample and a swab of both inks:

6fbcb422-9a95-41c5-9evnkyv.jpg

I really lobe both inks, but expected way more sheen on the Classic Blue Black Krishna ink. It does shade though. I really love the Zhivago ink by Noodler's. I feel it's the dark dusty green I've been looking for. I would like this ink though with just a hint of red sheen maybe, it fits the colour well I feel.

Got some new ink today and a new pen! I ordered a Lamy Joy 1.5 stub even though I already owned a TWSBI stub. And man, it writes like a dream! I also got the new Jacques Herbin Créations d'Artistes - Shogun: Kenzo Takada in. It is a dark brwon ink with a gold shimmer and it is beautiful! I paired it up with some Tomoe River paper and an angle so the shimmer would be visible:

df33cfac-5a51-437e-99eojg5.jpg

Edit: I really see now this image is trash lmao! I still hope you guys see how cool this ink really is!

Last edited:
Today marks the first day in my fresh Hobonichi with my new Mother cover! I also got me a Jibun Techo for work related planning. I will use next week to set up both planners, although I will use the Hobonichi Techo more for journalling-style planning.

I need to figure out what to do with my new Techo. In the past I've used it for tracking time on projects at work and since we seem to be moving away from that I need some ideas for what to do with my 2022 one. What do people use to inspire them for things to do with theirs?

I need to figure out what to do with my new Techo. In the past I've used it for tracking time on projects at work and since we seem to be moving away from that I need some ideas for what to do with my 2022 one. What do people use to inspire them for things to do with theirs?
I mostly check out a few YT channels on planning and tracking habits like JetPens: https://www.youtube.com/c/JetPensOfficial
Studyquill have some great video's too: https://www.youtube.com/c/studyquill

From there I would seek out recommendations. I regularly avoid bullet journal-video's since bullet journalling isn't something I enjoy, but I do watch Amanda Rach Lee sometimes.

Just watched this video from Yoseka on the limited editions Travellers notebooks. and even though I'm a Hobonichi person man, it's tempting :LOL:

Last edited:
Hobonichi line 2023 reveal dates
Since Hobonichi posted news on store closures this august to prepare for the september 1st reveal of the 2023 line-up, decided to kick this thread up and revive it. As a huge Hobonich fan, I am excited for the new line-up! I hope you too!

Important: on the 25th of august they will stop selling some products listed in the news, so if you want some, now is the time to order!

Hobonichi Techo 2022 Store Closing and Hobonichi Techo 2023 Store Announcement​

We’ll be releasing the Hobonichi Techo 2023 lineup on September 1, 2022. We have some announcements about the closing of the Hobonichi Techo 2022 store and the opening of the Hobonichi Techo 2023 store.

In order to prepare for the launch of the Hobonichi Techo 2023 lineup, we’ll be closing the Hobonichi Techo Official Store on August 25th, 11 AM Japan time and ending sales for the techo books, covers, Drawer Pouches and other accessories until the store re-opens with the new lineup on September 1st, 11 AM Japan time.

All Hobonichi Techo Official Store sales will be closed during the following period:

JST: Thurs, Aug 25th, 11 AM – Thurs, Sep 1st, 11 AM
PT: Wed, Aug 24th, 7 PM – Wed, Aug 31st, 7 PM
ET: Wed, Aug 24th, 10 PM – Wed, Aug 31st, 10 PM
GMT: Thurs, Aug 25th, 2 AM – Thurs, Sep 1st, 2 AM
AEST: Thurs, Aug 25th, 12 PM – Thurs, Sep 1st, 12 PM

We’ll be continuing sales for products from the Hobonichi Techo 2022 lineup when the new 2023 store opens on September 1, with a few exceptions.

We will not be continuing sales for the following products that are currently in stock. Sales will end on August 25 at 11 AM Japan time, so if you are interested in purchasing any of the following items, please make your purchase before sales end.

A6 Size Covers
Colors: Denim Blue
Colors: Caramel pink
Blossom
Liberty Fabrics: Poppy Forest
Leather: Taut (Beige & Navy)
Karel Capek: Dashenka
minä perhonen: path (Camel)
BS Lite (Red)

A5 Size Covers
Colors: Lake Blue
Colors: Lemon Squash
Glen Plaid
Classic Fabrics: Petite Roses
Candy Stripper: Sweet Bunny (Yellow)
mintdesigns: Zig-Zag (Pink)
Abraham Moon & Sons: Blazer Stripes (Red x Navy)

Weeks Cover Only
B JIRUSHI YOSHIDA: Multi-Use Case (Blue Mix)
B JIRUSHI YOSHIDA: Passport Cover (Pale Blue)

Hobonichi Techo Books (2022 Edition)
Original Book (January Start / Monday Start)
Original Avec Books (January Start / 2-Book Set)
Cousin Avec Books (January Start / 2-Book Set)
Cousin Book (April Start / Monday Start)
Weeks Book (January Start)
Weeks Book (April Start)
Weeks Mega (January Start)
Day-Free A6 Size
Day-Free A5 Size
Planner (January Start / Monday Start)
Hobonichi 5-Year Techo (2022-2026)

*We have listed the items based on the stock status as of July 22. Please note that any of these items may go out of stock before August 25.

If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected].
More info here: https://www.1101.com/store/techo/en/information/#440218

Also, all reveals can be read here: https://www.1101.com/store/techo/en/magazine/2023/y23/

I’ve been getting a lot of use from the Mother whiteboard calendar as well as my techo this year so I’m excited to see what’s coming for 2023!

What the fuck do I do

Edit:

Hi there, not sure if there is an audience here for a thread like this, but here we can discuss everything where writing is concerned! Be is (fountain)pens, paper, all kind of inks and other stationary.

Show of your newly acquired goods, let us know if there is a new pen announced, show us your wonderfull caligraphy or ask questions if you are wondering about something!

Oh. Silly me. Never mind.

I have a lot of note-books, tbh.

Man, I do love this channel:

I really can't wait to visit Japan again and stock up on awesome stationery!

My first Hobonichi haul from 2023 is in!

I got in the A6 Techo and also the A5 Techo, both dated and ordered them with Mother covers.

First, the A6:
img_20220920_20030048flf4j.jpg

img_20220920_20031016ulcey.jpg

{IMG]https://abload.de/img/img_20220920_20033368f7clx.jpg[/IMG]

img_20220920_20032150mkf1u.jpg

With of course great daily quotes:

And here is my A5:

img_20220920_20040857h2czw.jpg

img_20220920_20041945vudsz.jpg

{IMG]https://abload.de/img/img_20220920_20043338gfds6.jpg[/IMG]

And of course also with great daily quotes (the first time in English for A5!):

Also, every Techo-order goes with a great bag to store your Techo in:

Couldn't contain myself and had to use one of my 2023 covers already lo;! I LOVE the penguin!

3edde551-ed00-43cd-861oi7j.jpg

Also, a recent trashy spread I like for no reason at all except that it's messy which makes my journals feel lived in lol:

732a09eb-e6c5-42fb-a91lfpj.jpg

I was looking at getting a Hobonichi planner for next year. I was thinking of getting the A6 english planner. Is 1101 a good place to buy it? I'm in the USA. I don't know how bad the shipping fee is and if they convert the dollar to yen for the purchase?

If someone could give me some tips I would appreciate it.

I was looking at getting a Hobonichi planner for next year. I was thinking of getting the A6 english planner. Is 1101 a good place to buy it? I'm in the USA. I don't know how bad the shipping fee is and if they convert the dollar to yen for the purchase?

If someone could give me some tips I would appreciate it.
1101 is the Hobonichi store itself but the shipping fee is brutal. If you are in the US it might be worth it ordering from Yoseka instead.

Back
Top Bottom