• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

NSO NSO Missions and Rewards

I wish Nintendo would allow us to use the elements to create a background wallpaper too. Just one .png file Nintendo… The Switch should handle this. 😇

I just wanna be able to use Miis with some of these frame and background icon elements, even if it’s limited to just games that feature Miis… What’s it gonna take to get that from you, Nintendo?? T–T

New Xenoblade stuff is out - Lanz, Sena, their Ouroborus, Ethel, Isurd, Cammuravi and someone I haven't seen yet (brown hair lady with bunched twintails?)

Fingers crossed for Zeon next week

Oh cool! Black girl with pigtails is someone I'm looking forward to.

That was one of the last characters the Xenoblade Twitter did a preview tweet for before the game came out.

Her name is:
Ghondor, she's very abrasive.

Holding out for Fiona or Triton.
Using her in Combos is quite useful since she always count as a +1 for each turn.
I used her for hours and hours (also her costume is one of my favorite for pretty much the entire cast).

Hell yeah, Lemmy icon just dropped. Love that rainbow lad.

For those wanting more points, Fire Emblem Heroes is having its annual Choose Your Legends event on the 16th where it gives a choice of 1 free Brave Hero (Chrom, Seliph, FByleth or Tiki). Any of them can easily clear most of the game's content so if you're looking to join for points, that would be the best time

Snapping up every single Xeno 3 icon in a very low chance hope of getting Xeno 1 and 2 icons on there too.

Great wave. Chibi characters, Potato enthusiast and precious Bean.

Oh wow those chibi Xenoblade icons are amazing! 😍

Might switch my sleepy Kirby to chibi Eunie for a bit.

One thing I hope they let us start doing is mixing and matching elements from different games. If I want Rosalina standing against a Hyrule background and in a Xenoblade frame, then let me have it damn you

Do I have to go to my.nintendo.com to earn the points for what I did in FE Heroes? A couple weeks ago I could've sworn I got those coins automatically but it looks like that's wrong. You do have to manually claim them on the website?

Do I have to go to my.nintendo.com to earn the points for what I did in FE Heroes? A couple weeks ago I could've sworn I got those coins automatically but it looks like that's wrong. You do have to manually claim them on the website?

Yes.

Yep. There should be a “redeem all” button near the top.

it's not much, but you also get 30 platinum points on the my Nintendo site every week as a gift.

and take a look in the missions sections, there's several hundred points to get by finding random items on official pages for some first party games.

it's not much, but you also get 30 platinum points on the my Nintendo site every week as a gift.

and take a look in the missions sections, there's several hundred points to get by finding random items on official pages for some first party games.
Yeah I was surviving on those + the other misc. missions for a while before finally downloading FEH

The Hyrule Warriors AOC ones are bugged to hell right now I think though ☹️

Monado icon!!!
Oh no, now I’m worried that we’re just never going to get any icon elements from previous Xenoblade games if they’re just throwing the Monado in with the XC3 ones… I mean, I know it’s in the game as a cosmetic option, but still, I feel like they wouldn’t have given us an icon element for it if they were planning on giving us icon elements for Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition too…

I still can’t believe I missed the second batch of Xenoblade 3 icons with Taion…

I just now discovered this is a thing and i have OPINIONS about this whole time-limited system

Don't worry they will eventually do a Xenoblade re-run in the future, they already did a Kirby re-run.

Still waiting on those Metroid icon elements. Any month now.

xenoblade is over and mk8 will be over this monday. i wonder what will replace it. probably splatoon 3, but i hope it's fire emblem.

Anyone else on Fami has redeemed every single icon so far?
Yup! Got all 1,030 currently released icon elements and counting!

Amusingly/frustratingly, they’re all effectively useless to me because I’m never going to not use my Mii, but at the same time I can’t not get them all, lol.

omg this icon set is awesome

unknown.png

Back
Top Bottom