• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

NSO NSO Missions and Rewards

Yet again no new Tuesday icon set for the month; just five more special AC icons, and SMB2 as the game of the month for 50 free points.

Gut feeling tells me we'll get Mario Movie icons later in the week, since the Splatoon set is already ending as well.
Keeping my fingers crossed I can make my icon just a picture of actual real world Jack Black

Finally, a new full icon set. Not the movie but still Mario, and it proves they're still willing to go back to older games.

IMG_4301.png

IMG_4300.png

3D World icons?!

A month or so ago I noticed my coin totals were getting low since I've been redeeming all of the icon elements besides the AC ones (sorry there's just way too many) and I started to do daily/weekly Mario Run stuff. Thank you past me for setting myself up for success!

I'm trying to save coins for the inevitable TotK icons so these will probably have to be a skip for me.

This is mostly where I'm at.

but honestly I would hope they add these icons to the Switch itself, no NSO Expansion Pak required. I know they won't but lol.

I'll probably grab the Luigi and Bowser's Fury related ones over the span of weeks leading up to Zelda.

no NSO Expansion Pak required
You don't need the Expansion Pack, it was only for the N64 icons. For all other icons you just need a standard NSO subscription.

Anyway, getting platinum points is simple so I just own all the icons made from the beginning. I still can buy physical rewards btw. :)

They probably should've added Advance Wars icons, but what do I know?
They might if the game ever releases in Japan, but it’d be very weird and unlikely for them to release icon elements for a game that isn’t actually available in that region, and they don’t do region-exclusive icon elements.

They might if the game ever releases in Japan, but it’d be very weird and unlikely for them to release icon elements for a game that isn’t actually available in that region, and they don’t do region-exclusive icon elements.

Dang...I forgot about that again, so weird. RIP AW icons then!

Hate that I have to skip most of these icons to save for TotK icons and potential surprise releases. Not that I'll ever change from Juniper

Are these totals for current icon collections correct?

ACNH 542
SM3DW 110
BotW 125
yes

this should be it for everything (except mario odyssey), if anyone's interested:
SM3DW - 110
ACNH - 542
BotW - 125
Splatoon 3 - 194
Kirby RtDL - 80
Metroid Prime - 45
FE Engage - 120
Switch Sports - 80
N64 - 97
Mario Odyssey - more than 185 (missing a few here)
Pokemon SV - 82
NES - 76
Kirby Dream Buffet - 35
MK8D - 194
Xenoblade 3 - 90
Mario Strikers - 76
Kirby and the Forgotten Land - 80
Splatoon 2 - 80

yes

this should be it for everything (except mario odyssey), if anyone's interested:

Mario Odyssey - more than 185 (missing a few here)
I have 201 for Mario Odyssey. Everything else is complete.

I kept saying "I'll get the 3D World icons this week," and then I never did... Nintendo limiting them is so annoying.

BUT, I did get the 2D artwork of Super Saiyan Cat Mario, so at least I'm rocking that now.

Back
Top Bottom