• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

NSO NSO Missions and Rewards

Considering Nintendo's stance on Mario character designs these days, I'm kinda surprised they were willing to highlight the Paper Mario crew like that lol

As someone who has been using the vanilla Star Fox series icon on a plain purple background for the last six years, I’m very excited by the wacky poses they gave us of the cast in this batch.

Also, these Paper Mario icons look great! The lighting on them is definitely not from the game itself - was there official art where they looked like this?

IMG_3447.png

Switch Sports icon set this month.

At first I was like "...yay?" But then I checked them out and they're nicer than I thought.

I hope Mario Party icons will appear down the line. It notably has the Mario characters on their own, instead of being confined to a vehicle. For example, there are Daisy, Wario, and Waluigi taking up the portrait, which are not found in the default icons. In fact, I think a general Mario one with the standard Mario icons (like the one you see in 3D World and Star Rush) would be swell.

Thank you for reading.

I feel like people really sleep on the designs for the Sportmates. They're really cute imo. Glad to see icons for them honestly.

Last edited:
Checking with everyone else grabbing all icons so far; we're at 487 for Animal Crossing, 97 for N64 and 181 for Splatoon 3 right? Want to make sure I still haven't missed anything.

The animal crossing carousel will ends this month, right?

Nope; February is left to go. Then presumably they start looping from March onwards; maybe throwing in the special characters they’ve skipped out on so far.

sigh. somehow they managed to not feature all past mario odyssey icons in the daily rewards. i'm still missing a few.

Checking with everyone else grabbing all icons so far; we're at 487 for Animal Crossing, 97 for N64 and 181 for Splatoon 3 right? Want to make sure I still haven't missed anything.
yeah, that's what i have for those 3

edit: this should be it for all the games except mario odyssey

img_90940lir7.jpg

img_9093z5cak.jpg

Last edited:
Finally some FE avatars - though I'd rather some character art than these models. Remaining seated for Diamant or Louis but may go with Sommie. I love Celica but out of respect for Hidari I'll decline.

I'm stoked we're actually getting legacy Fire Emblem characters because of Engage.
It’s great! I’m still a little hopeful they’ll realise there’s platinum coins to be made from doing 3H or even a Heroes set with a bunch of legacy characters at some point.

Will probably be switching to an Alcryst icon soon - though I have to admit I’ve come to really like Clanne and Yunaka.

I downloaded UNO and the game asked if I wanted to login with my Ubisoft account. I said no and it just sat on a loading screen spinning for 5 minutes until I gave up and played Goldeneye. I was legitimately curious about having digital UNO, so thanks for demo Ubisoft! Never touching your shit again.

I downloaded UNO and the game asked if I wanted to login with my Ubisoft account. I said no and it just sat on a loading screen spinning for 5 minutes until I gave up and played Goldeneye. I was legitimately curious about having digital UNO, so thanks for demo Ubisoft! Never touching your shit again.
That's weird, I got into an online round and it never asked me that. To my memory.

We should be getting three more Fire Emblem waves right? Probably Elusia, Solm, Hounds and leftovers.

Huh, no regular Tuesday set. Guess we'll be getting Kirby icons later.

The final Animal Crossing set is here though! (Unless they start adding special npcs with the reruns; which i'd hope for since the uneven final count annoys me).

IMG_3783.png

Huh, no regular Tuesday set. Guess we'll be getting Kirby icons later.

The final Animal Crossing set is here though! (Unless they start adding special npcs with the reruns; which i'd hope for since the uneven final count annoys me).

IMG_3783.png
What if it’s a set based on a game that’s shadowdropping soon? Advance Wars for example.

How much longer do we have on the Fire Emblem icons? I’m not a FE guy so I’m not getting them, but I’m hungry for new icons haha

Back
Top Bottom