• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News NintendoLife Indie Showcase tonight 4 October @ 12pm PST / 3pm EST / 8pm BST / 9pm CEST / 5am AEST

That’s pretty cool. I’ll definitely give it a watch.

That’s cool, I remember reading about the one from last year but didn’t get to watch it. Will try to catch it this year!

The developer behind ”The friends of Ringo Ishikawa” and “Arrest of a stone Buddha” has said there will be a trailer here for his newest game!

That's cool

my heart skipped a beat there

lmao i read that indie showcase and thought it was a nintendo show.
pretty cool still, i'll check it out.

Smash reveal?

sorry, love NL and I'll be tuning in!!

That was a pretty decent little showcase. Might actually pick up Fading Afternoon, it definitely stood out the most to me. Maybe even drop a $1 for Toree 2 to occupy me while I wait for Monkey Ball.

The Captain looks pretty neat. Weird to see something in that style from Tomorrow Corporation.

Wow its over already. Really didn't expect it to be this short. Sorry if I hyped anyone up lol.
Not at all, I appreciate it. Would've missed it altogether otherwise.

There's some fun-looking games there. The Doom/Wolfenstein-esque shooter was probably my fave. Also interested in that River City Ransom beat em up.

Actually was pretty decent for not having an at reveals. Will say that I’m surprised the Bushido Blade concept hasn’t really had much of a presence since the PlayStation days. Not sure if that fighting game will be any good but always liked the idea of weapons behaving like they would in real life.

The developer behind ”The friends of Ringo Ishikawa” and “Arrest of a stone Buddha” has said there will be a trailer here for his newest game!

It's already up on youtube. It's releasing on Steam first, then Switch sometime in 2022. The game looks insane!!!

Back
Top Bottom