• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Nintendo needs to make that final Smash mural available to purchase

Hero of Hyrule

Frieren the Slayer
Pronouns
He/Him
The final, updated one, the one with all the fighters on it. They need to sell it. I would pay good money for it.

That is all.

It will come as a poster with the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Complete Limited Edition

I'm pretty sure they keep providing a high resolution version of it per new update, but the downside is that no press person make it available in high quality.
It's always .jpg, while Nintendo releases them as .png every time.

I want to print it already! :(

Big ass poster on high quality canvas.

Will I have anywhere to feasibly hang it? Probably not, but goddamn do I want it regardless.

I want to buy it, go back in time using DeLorean to 2018 to show it to myself to blow my mind. There are awful lot to take in.

I'm pretty sure they keep providing a high resolution version of it per new update, but the downside is that no press person make it available in high quality.
It's always .jpg, while Nintendo releases them as .png every time.

I want to print it already! :(
Do you have a link to it? I can't seem to find it, I'd love to have the file for it on hand if nothing else.

Do you have a link to it? I can't seem to find it, I'd love to have the file for it on hand if nothing else.
I'm awaiting it myself atm, the latest full resolution mural I have somewhere is the one with Steve. I never found the one with Kazuya :/

I would not be surprised if one of Nintendo's offices placed a massive painting of it either on the side of the building, or in the entrance at some point.
Like how Valve created a pixel art mural featuring most of their characters for their own office.
9uXRmoDAy6XWveRzQoMcGS-970-80.jpg

Illustration_-_Super_Smash_Bros_Ultimate.jpg

I thought I post it, because it is simply to gorgeous.
I need it in my life and on my wall.

They absolutely should. I have a question, though.

Which character do you think is portrayed the best (artstyle, pose) on the mural?

I like Mega Man's look, but he appears to fall over sideways.

So I went through each of them, and I think I actually like Dr. Mario the best. He just looks perfect. Pose, position, style.

PS: I'd also love a Game of the Year Edition of Smash with the Fighter's passes included, possibly even all the Mii Fighters.

Which character do you think is portrayed the best (artstyle, pose) on the mural?

So I went through each of them, and I think I actually like Dr. Mario the best. He just looks perfect. Pose, position, style.

PS: I'd also love a Game of the Year Edition of Smash with the Fighter's passes included, possibly even all the Mii Fighters.

I think I like Piranha Plant the most. They look so comfortable watering their baby.

Of course, he's my favorite character, but I love K. Rool's manic pose with his tongue sticking out while flying with his Propeller Pack:

dduh0z0-b1dbced5-987a-49de-961e-44006ad87e07.png

One look at the username can tell you I am a DKC3 fan and having K. Rool's up B as the first genuine reference to DKC3 in Smash is something very special.

Piranha Plant's is also great, as it both incorporates Pikmin and is something of a SMRPG reference:

EjHPOLyUwAAUHbG.jpg:large

I only noticed, but the edges overlap perfectly, so that means you can decorate and entire wall with it if you wanted
Smash_Cycle.jpg

Back
Top Bottom