• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion Thread |ST11 Aug 2022| Everybody's 11-12 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fuck is Tyranitar always exclusive to the veversion I dont want?
I'mma be getting Scarlet and more than happy to catch multiple Larvitars for you

~~~

No release date yet, they're waiting for Nintendo's approval process, but at least the controller issues are now fixed and they can tinker away at patching existing bugs in the game

Behold my masterpiece

IMG_0351.png

Look, if your Pokémon game does not have Eiscue, it's a stinker. Just the facts.

Amazon has swapped to an invite system, so you should look into that. They will send out email invites when stock is available. Most of the others just stick at random. PS Direct is Sony’s direct sale website. I got my horizon bundle that way. I would follow wario64 on Twitter since he is routinely posting the stock updates. The base models sold out quickly but the bundle is routinely available for hours once they post it. May not be what you want but was pretty painless way to get it for me. If I get any notifications I’ll try to hop on and tag/DM you.
Thank you!

Not sure if I’m going to bother with the rest of the great challenges. Made it through 6 but I’m ready to end Cyber Sleuth. Plus I’m not finishing off the regenerating fetch quests either. I think I did good enoug.

IMG_5500.jpg

Time to finish this dang game

My god, the fanboys really want Sony to buy Square Enix because even the slightest bit of SE news sends them into some bizarre shark-like frenzy.

My god, the fanboys really want Sony to buy Square Enix because even the slightest bit of SE news sends them into some bizarre shark-like frenzy.
ngl I don't want it to happen (because of the 2DHD remakes) and I hate that we now live in a world where it is a very real and very likely possibility, but I'd be lying if I said Sony + SE are not a great match for each other. I grew up playing Squaresoft and Enix games on Nintendo consoles/handhelds and even I no longer associate SE with Nintendo (much less MS).

And I mean that as both a genuine compliment but also as a sort of backhanded compliment, because I think the quality of SE's outpout is a shadow of its former 90s self. Very much flash over substance.

Not sure if I’m going to bother with the rest of the great challenges. Made it through 6 but I’m ready to end Cyber Sleuth. Plus I’m not finishing off the regenerating fetch quests either. I think I did good enoug.

IMG_5500.jpg

Time to finish this dang game
How long did it took you to get to this point ? Great game, but I never finished it because it seemed like it was almost endless

SE would splinter off a ton before a M&A could ever happen if only from Nintendo poaching the stuff related to them combined with shedding what Sony deemed unnecessary
How long did it took you to get to this point ? Great game, but I never finished it because it seemed like it was almost endless
Hm well the timer is a little off but probably in the 70-80 hour range? But I have a bad habit to get rolling in deep on sidequests as part of the flow, it’s why I loved Torna. And a chunk of that was grinding a team so I didn’t have to worry about anything back in chapter 12… yet I did a bit more since then. I just find jrpgs chill.

does anyone know where I can get a complete list of cancon from the 90s

and I do mean complete

I have a hardware-related bone to pick

Why didn't anyone tell me Xenoblade 1's plot is as if plots of Bionicle and Attack on Titan had a baby

This game is awesome

I registered to purchase a PS5.

Where do I check when I can purchase one?
If you registered via PS Direct, they’ll contact you via e-mail when some are available. Good luck and enjoy Astro’s Playroom when you can get one !

ngl I don't want it to happen (because of the 2DHD remakes) and I hate that we now live in a world where it is a very real and very likely possibility, but I'd be lying if I said Sony + SE are not a great match for each other. I grew up playing Squaresoft and Enix games on Nintendo consoles/handhelds and even I no longer associate SE with Nintendo (much less MS).

And I mean that as both a genuine compliment but also as a sort of backhanded compliment, because I think the quality of SE's outpout is a shadow of its former 90s self. Very much flash over substance.
If it were the Sony of the PS1/2 era I would agree with you, but the current Sony would be a horrible match in my opinion. The revival of long-dormant IP like SaGa, Mana, Live A Live, and Ogre Battle would be cut short along with A-AA titles like Harvestella and Team Asano games in favor of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. However I personally don't really think it's that likely to happen outside of gamer fantasies and I have a feeling that Nintendo may show up big if SE starts selling stakes in their studios.

If I was creative and skilled, I would start a YouTube channel where I would create trailers and demo's for NES-games where the game actually reflects the boxart.
I mean, look at this:
Wouldn't that make some cool content?

And that’s Digimon cyber sleuth(original) completed! Now to take a jrpg breather for a couple days before I fire up xbc 3. Probably FEWTH but I may do a bit of TGAA as well. I’ll definitely return and do hackers memory’s down the road(I have the switch double pack). That was a great wrap up

I know we are not supposed to talk about games here, neither to play them but:
I'm really enjoying Xenoblade Chronicles 3, it's been so long since a RPG grabbed my interest and made me want to be invested in the world, the characters and even it's side-quests. It's good to have a long game alongside me, kinda like a really good book but much more interactive.

hey if y’all want your usernames and weird short quotes in a Grögol Bonanza text box…

I finally made fonts and shit

gimme a chosen name, weird quote, and fave Pokémon type
Hologram
"That's an odd name, I'd have called them chazwozzas!"
Fairy

Just killed darth vader in fortnite by running him over with a truck multiple times lmao. Didn’t get to use his lightsaber much though.

Good amount of Nintendo figures coming out of this Smile Fest!

Of course the first Xenoblade 3 figma is Mio, with no Noah in sight… Really sick of how Good Smile always ignores the male characters. We still don’t even have a Shulk or Rex figure, either (aside from the Shulk amiibo), just Pyra, Mythra, Nia, and Melia…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom