• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST8 May 2022| Prime Real E-ST8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know that was actually Andy Serkis' glob of spit, caught on camera during his mocap performance?
Also something something Viggo's toe

What is Fami having as their second breakfast today?
I'm still trying to decide on first breakfast. Lunch was so heavy yesterday that I skipped supper, so now breakfast has become a much more crucial decision.

I only realized a few years ago that elevensies was a real thing.
What? Where?

20vipleteraz.jpg

How long can food last before it needs to be refrigerated? Because I'm going to be at this mall for at least another two hours, then I have to drive for an hour.
You are in luck. FDA food code allows you to do time and temp as a public health control of up to 4 hours after food has been cooked. In reality you should be fine beyond that, but that’s the retail food requirements.

120 for an extra dock Nintendo is crazy

Are there any decent third party docks or should I plunge in to the used field?
There have been reports of thrid party docks bricking the switch. I have heard that the Genki convert dock is good though. Low profile so you just attach to switch USB C port and that’s it.

120 for an extra dock Nintendo is crazy

Are there any decent third party docks or should I plunge in to the used field?
On the Canadian store you can get a refurbished Dock for $50, and a refurb AC adapter is $25, these both being Canadian dollars. If you can BYO HDMI cable, that’s just $75

@Barely Able after you kids had their stomach bug were they super lethargic? I'm having trouble getting my oldest to even sit up rather than lay down right now, and she's drinking a bit but I'm really worried about dehydration.

Yo these musicians are doing bits from the Lord of the Rings soundtracks. Staying put to see how things played out was the correct decision.
Obviously they're on Famiboards and were inspired by the conversation in this thread this morning.

I'm not really sure how this stuff works in game dev, but with the interview with Tantalus mentioning that they haven't been asked about bringing TPHD to Switch, does this most likely mean it isn't happening at this time or more likely that someone else is handling the port?

Welp

Guess I can't play the part of "smug Wii U apologist" anymore, as I finally got disc drive error 160-1400.

Goodbye Xenoblade X. 😅
noooooo!

but the Wii U still slaps! :^(

edit: how do we turn off auto-emoji because most of the text emoji I type have subtle nuance that the auto-faces do not cover and I am an ~artiste~ who does not like having to shoehorn in a miserable little nose after ~publication~

@Barely Able after you kids had their stomach bug were they super lethargic? I'm having trouble getting my oldest to even sit up rather than lay down right now, and she's drinking a bit but I'm really worried about dehydration.
Oh yeah. If the dehydration sets in it can be days before you can get fully recovered. If it goes much longer than a couple I would see the pediatrician.

Didn't get my second breakfast. Overdid things by staying for the surprise music and then accidentally (in a good way) joining a pro-choice rally.

Gonna graze and rest and then tackle my errands and then complain that I don't know what videogame to play while my Pile of Shame weeps in the corner.

Oh yeah. If the dehydration sets in it can be days before you can get fully recovered. If it goes much longer than a couple I would see the pediatrician.
Yeah we called them, basically suggested we get all sorts of juice and popsicles and get her to at least have some kind of fluids. Hopefully she won't need an IV.

Last edited:
With Three Hopes next month, I started a new playthrough of Three Houses. Hopefully I can complete Golden Deer before release.

I still need to play through the first Warriors game before I think about getting Three Hopes. I've already moved that game to my Black Friday list.

Didn't get my second breakfast. Overdid things by staying for the surprise music and then accidentally (in a good way) joining a pro-choice rally.

Gonna graze and rest and then tackle my errands and then complain that I don't know what videogame to play while my Pile of Shame weeps in the corner.
Live music on a Sunday morning and pro-choice rallies ? It seems that you are living in a great place, I’m kinda jealous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom