• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST8 May 2022| Prime Real E-ST8

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Finally saw Doctor Strange last night and goddamn that was fantastic. Went in a very different direction than I expected.

Also I bought that PS3 last night too, updating both of them now so I can do a system transfer from one to the other and have a working disk drive again! Time to replay Metal Gear Rising ❤️

I saw Dr. Strange over the weekend as well and I thought it was great. I had a lot of fun during the movie. It felt like a true Sam Raimi film. There was some legit horror elements and they got really creative with the sorcerer magic.

It's the 1st of june now and officially the1st day of winter here in Australia and thanks to the wonderful Antarctica cold snap its bloody freezing.

Just now driving home from work on the East Coast, crazy day. Hope to be greeted with a fresh new ST by the time I'm back in my apartment.

This is like when you're at a restaurant with friends and you say your goodbyes in the restaurant. Then everyone walks outside, stands around and chat even more before saying a second goodbye. Then everyone starts walking in the same direction because they all parked in the same area, leading to the eventual third goodbye while getting into their vehicles.

I’d have a scrap

Fuck I can’t believe we aren’t having a scrap right now
FCjBmU8.gif

This is like when you're at a restaurant with friends and you say your goodbyes in the restaurant. Then everyone walks outside, stands around and chat even more before saying a second goodbye. Then everyone starts walking in the same direction because they all parked in the same area, leading to the eventual third goodbye while getting into their vehicles.
Or high school sweethearts on the phone.

No you hang up
No you hang up
No you hang up

It's the 1st of june now and officially the1st day of winter here in Australia and thanks to the wonderful Antarctica cold snap its bloody freezing.
It was the unofficial first day of summer in the US yesterday and it was 43 in the morning where I live. So I sympathize

Not too bad of a price; converting to CAD is about $83 and that's about what I paid when Amazon had a flash sale around October or November last year for a SanDisk UHS-I
Awesome, thank you! I'm sure patience would pay off, but I've been waiting a while so I might just go for it.

That's gonna do it for this thread! Thanks to @Barely Able for handling ST8, and see you folks over on ST9, courtesy of @Irene!

The last Sonic Team game I had faith in was Lost World nearly a decade ago. And uh.. yeah I didn't even finish that one. In case that gives context to why I'm so happy to be looking forward to Frontiers. Doesn't even matter to me if it turns out good or not, it just feels great to finally have faith again.
I've only just about recovered from Forces, a game so soulless it made me miss Shadow the Hedgehog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom