• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST31 Apr. 2024| Famicafé Forever

I just remembered I have to buy groceries this Thursday. I promised my grandaunt that I'd bake her a cake for her birthday, since she liked the German chocolate cake I made for Thanksgiving. I was thinking this time, I'd making Egyptian Milk Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cake. I made one back in middle school for a group project and I think I got an A on it (it was 17 years ago, so the details are a little fuzzy), but I definitely remember it tasting good.

I’ve been slammed and had some disruptions at work that required too much attention, but will have a jazz post tonight or in the morning!

lol I remember getting this entirely based on the screenshots and being sooooooooooo disappointed
I remember fishing it out of the bargain bin and having a blast :D Cheesy AF and a total Squaresoft late 90's/early 00's bop

Soundtrack totally slaps in a "but we have Yuzo Koshiro and Tekken Sound Team at home" way

It'd be nice if we ever got a Dream Factory compilation from S-E at some point

EDIT: It's probably worth pointing out that The Bouncer OST composers are the same duo that did Racing Lagoon and Final Fantasy X-2 (and one of them contributed to Chrono Trigger and the first two Front Mission games) 😍 Which just reinforces one of the great things about Squaresoft: even if the game was a dud, the OST usually wasn't!

Back
Top Bottom