• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST14 Nov 2022| Comfy And Easy To Wear

• Thread starter Deleted member 2
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm super torn on Arceus/SV

at the same time that they look everything i ever wanted in a pokemon game, they look like sh*t too, i don't know whether to buy them or wait

I guess I'll just finish Bayo 2, I was on time to finish a week before Bayo 3 release but I still haven't made it lmaooo

Games I really want for Switch that I have no confidence will ever actually come to Switch:
  • Fantasian
  • Another Eden
  • Skies of Arcadia
  • Spark the Electric Jester Trilogy
sorry this was just sorta in my head

please I was checking the black friday deals on eShop and I get spooked by this warning I never noticed but worse, I noticed this warning the first time specifically on the Skyward Sword page

Warning: cancer and reproductive harm

p65warnings.ca.gov

😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

Happy Thanksgiving to all US people! And everyone else, too! Enjoy some good food and keep it low key and relaxed.

Am I about to drop $50 on Arcade Archives Nintendo VS titles? Yes I am. They are $5.50 right now and almost all of these weren’t released until this initiative was started. Some stone cold classics and unique takes on NES games. Everyone should get Donkey Kong (all levels though sound isn’t accurate) and the Punch Out games (these can be played vertical with flip grip since they had that vertical screen in the arcade).

Am I about to drop $50 on Arcade Archives Nintendo VS titles? Yes I am. They are $5.50 right now and almost all of these weren’t released until this initiative was started. Some stone cold classics and unique takes on NES games. Everyone should get Donkey Kong (all levels though sound isn’t accurate) and the Punch Out games (these can be played vertical with flip grip since they had that vertical screen in the arcade).
Did that sale start? They announced it on a stream recently

Ravenblade at home just dropped
I got my arse handed to me when that came out originally, what's the bet I'll have better luck this time around?

DK, DK Jr., Mario Bros. still slap all these years later.

Also ACA is the only way to get Golf right now, but sadly doesn’t seem to come with the arcade exclusive Ladies Golf 😡

I absolutely love how much arcade retro stuff is on Switch now

Man, I so want a PS5 for DS alone, but looking at the PS5-only titles list makes it so not worth it. I'm really conflicted :(

I find it funny that Black Friday is an event in Fire Emblem Heroes. There aren't any special heroes for it and you just basically do some quests to earn free summon tickets but I do find it interesting that they do something that started out as an American retail event. Although they do similar events and quests for Golden Week which is Japan specific so I shouldn't be too surprised that they something for Black Friday.

Gonna be off for a couple of days due to some family fun for the holidays. Have a happy thanksgiving

@Imitatio bought an old favorite for my steam deck, dragon age origins and learned it doesn’t even used the damn ea app so I can play it offline

Went back to Harvestella in the last few days (it really is the perfect thing to play while football is playing in the back) and it really packs quite a surprising amount of depth. If you like farming games, you should check out if there’s some nice Black Friday deals for it, as it is probably the best game in the genre since Stardew Valley.

So by my reckoning... we could be getting the next N64 game announced tomorrow? Goldeneye for a 7th December release would be a nice little bonus ahead of the holidays, or is the general consensus that this is 2023, as per the Japanese Direct in September?

Happy thanksgiving to all! Thankful for the community here. Have had a great time the last year getting to know lots of great people and have fun along the way. Hope everyone stays safe this weekend if they have it off. I will be eating more than I should and imbibing responsibly.

I will leave everyone with some more great thanksgiving jazz:

4Q2Avof.jpg
Since someone was requesting Thanksgiving food pictures, I forgot to take a picture of the main food but here’s the dessert!

Maple pumpkin pie with cream, pecan pie, spice pumpkin bread, almond spritz butter cookies, and sugar free pumpkin pie bites. Also not shown: Coffee.

Well tonight I went down a very, very odd rabbit hole that began with discussion of a particular patent and ended with a link to the website "findagrave.com" about a dude who is sheriff of a town in Antarctica until the 24th century and who left flowers on his own grave.

Any Black Friday purchases anyone?

I bought a Kindle, Floorlamp, new airfryer (XL!!! yeahhh) and powerstrips.
I bought
-Digimon Survive
-Death Stranding
-12 Angry Men
-Persona (the film)
-The Irishman
-some Jackets and some jeans.

I’m a long sleeve, always jacket on, kinda of guy so these were the most important thing for me. Got too many folks always used to me wearing the same 2 jackets I always wear lol

Fuzzy Pickles
Did a photographer drop out of the sky or something?

So far just some video games from Target and Walmart

Happy thanksgiving to all! Thankful for the community here. Have had a great time the last year getting to know lots of great people and have fun along the way. Hope everyone stays safe this weekend if they have it off. I will be eating more than I should and imbibing responsibly.

I will leave everyone with some more great thanksgiving jazz:

Did they ever put out the soundtrack for the Thanksgiving special or was that all just the standard character themes?

because I'm the most one note person on this site here's vulfpeck in the vince guaraldi style, as performed by the band's incredible keyboard player

edit: with background clips from the cartoon he had made apparently because why not right

This reads like a pitch for an ontological mystery novel
It's real life, and it's incredibly strange.

This article gets more and more bizarre the more you read:

Hell is having five different left joycons, all in varying states of annoying issues. Drift, stiffness, connection issues even when attached to the console.

My older dog’s seizures have been occurring closer together over the past few days so we’re gonna have to call the vet tomorrow. Hopefully we can get him some medicine or something. Other than the seizures, his quality of life is fine, so hopefully we can keep it that way.

Did a photographer drop out of the sky or something?

So far just some video games from Target and Walmart

Did they ever put out the soundtrack for the Thanksgiving special or was that all just the standard character themes?
As far as I know only the Christmas and Halloween specials got soundtrack releases. There might be some other songs on some of the other releases though, but I will admit I am not as up on the thanksgiving songs besides this and “Little Birdy”

Alcohol is a necessity for family gatherings because I am stuck listening to my wife’s uncle proceed to call Elon Musk “Pope Elon” and tell us how Alex Jones was wronged by that lawsuit because it’s against the principle of the market dictating what ideas are acceptable…

Alcohol is a necessity for family gatherings because I am stuck listening to my wife’s uncle proceed to call Elon Musk “Pope Elon” and tell us how Alex Jones was wronged by that lawsuit because it’s against the principle of the market dictating what ideas are acceptable…
You must have a cast-iron liver at this point

The more I see of Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, the more I’m intrigued to just jump in, bugs or not.
In my.. maybe 40-50 hours of play, I’ve had two hard crashes (made somewhat trivial by generous auto save)

Honestly the game is incredibly fun. Don’t let the bug compilations fool you, it’s not THAT busted.

I picked up

Games:
Star Ocean The Divine Force
Kirby and the Forgotten Land

Movies:
Perfect Blue
John Wick 1, 2 and 3
The Cowboy Bebop Movie

Misc:
Athletic tights

Thanksgiving sounds stressful.

Here in the UK, it's the much more relaxing festival of Sposgiving, in which I turn a year older and don't give anyone anything but I do eat nice food and buy myself books and accept bottles of booze from people. Huzzah.
Belated happy birthday! Hope you had a nice Sposgiving, ... compadre ;-)

Just played the first hour or two of Pentiment, and that has to be one of the most excitingly unique games of the year. Can't wait to keep digging in.

Plague Tale: Requiem is solid but not blowing me away yet. I have the feeling I won't fully appreciate it as a GOTY nominee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom