• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST14 Nov 2022| Comfy And Easy To Wear

• Thread starter Deleted member 2
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sure feels like the ScarVio multiplayer hasn't been given a lot of spotlight outside of the TPC/Nintendo streams.

Seamless multiplayer for up to 4 people, almost MMO like, isn't something that is developed easily.

It sure feels like the ScarVio multiplayer hasn't been given a lot of spotlight outside of the TPC/Nintendo streams.

Seamless multiplayer for up to 4 people, almost MMO like, isn't something that is developed easily.
Yeah it’s an excellent social experience. That it just works as it should and as you’d want it to so smoothly, not really adding on to any other quirks of the game, is very impressive. My group made two rooms tonight, one I joined and one I hosted, and it ran perfectly in both. Switch online experiences usually have so many quirks, but not here aside from initial set up being a tad unclear and strict.

After about 280 hours of Xenoblade 3, I am now ready to finish the game. Got the juice out of this game.

Do you know that new stuff unlocks when you beat the final boss? Not talking about New Game +, but on your current playthrough! :D

Did anyone watch that Witcher 3 stream yesterday? Just wondered if it was mentioned which of the new features would be coming to the Switch version. Guessing it would be the gameplay improvements and Netflix content only?

Didn't watch but it will have feature parity with all last gen versions, so it's what you said: gameplay and Netflix content

Nothing quite like being forced to get up at 6:30am on thanksgiving because your one year old is screaming in his room, before realizing you forgot a crucial ingredient for your wife’s favorite holiday breakfast. And all the stores are closed.

Last edited:
My son’s left stick on his Switch Lite stopped working and it’s chaos on Thanksgiving day.

Kid was loving Scarlet, and now Nintendo’s shoddy hardware is making me upset.

Nothing quite like being forced to get up at 6:30am ok thanksgiving because your one year old is screaming in his room, before realizing you forgot a crucial ingredient for your wife’s favorite holiday breakfast. And all the stores are closed.

maxresdefault.jpg

Ravenblade at home just dropped
Severence! I actually remember that game. Waited for a PS2 port that never came.

It looks like everyone is going after that Nightdive money. First Bloodrayne games, now this. Wonder what's next.

Get to work the front door today so maybe I’ll luck out and get some pity tips. I can’t stand golf but it pays the bills.

Ok americans I heard something nasty this morning that made me gasp for air, answer me truthfully because my entire days depends on it - Is Jello Salad a thing? A thing that's present on the thanksgiving table?
Yes. Tho it’s generally jello pudding. It’s called a watergate salad

watergate-salad-2.jpg

Thanksgiving sounds stressful.

Here in the UK, it's the much more relaxing festival of Sposgiving, in which I turn a year older and don't give anyone anything but I do eat nice food and buy myself books and accept bottles of booze from people. Huzzah.

Ok americans I heard something nasty this morning that made me gasp for air, answer me truthfully because my entire days depends on it - Is Jello Salad a thing? A thing that's present on the thanksgiving table?

Why did i google this .... ;_;

It must be a regional thing, because I’ve never seen anything like this on thanksgiving. The closest thing is cranberry sauce, which is usually cranberry jello for our family.

It’s real. It was also more common when I was a kid. I don’t think I’ve seen it served anywhere in like 7 years tho.

Thanks for giving me new knowledge, I need to think what I need to do with this information.
My day wont be the same from now.

Nothing quite like being forced to get up at 6:30am on thanksgiving because your one year old is screaming in his room, before realizing you forgot a crucial ingredient for your wife’s favorite holiday breakfast. And all the stores are closed.
Is it something we could think of a substitute? Like a spice or something?
The one with celery or whatever? I think it’s a Midwest thing. We had jello for all the family meals, but it was just layers of different flavors (usually one layer was plain and the other had sour cream to give it a contrast. We always had cherry, peach, and strawberry in a mild. Probably some weird thing my mom read in some magazine). Most of this stuff is probably out of favor with any current thanksgiving celebrations.

Uploaded another track of my fake OST project. This time it's a funky menu theme:

Any feedback is appreciated. Otherwise, I just hope you listen and enjoy!

Is it something we could think of a substitute? Like a spice or something?
It was mozzarella cheese for an egg bake type thing. Easily substituted with any other kind of cheese, which I also don’t have. We ended up just making it without the cheese, which still tasted good. But you can’t go disappointing pregnant women on stressful days like this, it’s not a good start!

“Promoted” tweets are getting more and more awful and disturbing by the day. Just saw a promoted tweet that said “Did Gabby petito plan the perfect murder?” And another on how to cure “procrastination at work” and featured pictures of people on their break as a “bad” thing.

Ravenblade at home just dropped
Wow, no way! I love, love, LOVE that game! God knows how many times I played it from start to finish back in the day. I was so gutted when Rebel Act closed shop almost immediately after it released and the sequel was canceled (many of the people there went on to found MercurySteam, by the way).

Severence! I actually remember that game. Waited for a PS2 port that never came.
It WAS going to be ported to consoles, but because it bombed quite hard (according to the developers, because it was pirated to hell and back) they couldn't do it before they had to close down.
It looks like everyone is going after that Nightdive money. First Bloodrayne games, now this. Wonder what's next.
If someone manages to put Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines on Switch I might actually cry.

Nintendo announces Golf update for Nintendo Switch Sports for November.

Nintendo Switch Sports: I guess I’ll chart

lglp97v9jmj61-1024x1024.jpg

Hi fam! Haven’t been around much this week because I’m on vacation and therefore not at a computer all day.

Just here to say two things

1) Pokémon is, despite its faults, incredible

2) Elevator Action Returns, the 1994 Japanese action arcade masterpiece, is up for preorder on the eShop now and is out next week

peak design, actually better than anything most artist will produce in their lifetimes and that is not meant to diminish artists, it's just that great
Maushold is low key one of Pokemon’s more audacious and unsettling creatures and I am all for it

Oh, I didn’t realize Inscryption is coming to Switch next month. I already own it on Steam, but I know some people were looking forward to playing it on Switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom