• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST14 Nov 2022| Comfy And Easy To Wear

• Thread starter Deleted member 2
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
When are we going to get an Animal Crossing set in a rural town right off the exit of a highway where the only thing of significance are a McDonalds, gas stations, and a truck stop?

Preview button is the only one that isn’t greyed out and it’s not doing anything
if this isn’t resolved yet, click the three dots on the right hand side and then click the square brackets

tap, click, whichever, I just always say “click”

say what you will but nothing on this forsaken planet can stop me from calling bread “raw toast” and toast “hot bread”
I'm gonna call corn as it naturally grows, "corn." And when you separate the kernels I'm gonna call that "corn off the cob."

if this isn’t resolved yet, click the three dots on the right hand side and then click the square brackets

tap, click, whichever, I just always say “click”
Yeah, I got it eventually. Thanks for the instructions though.

Man my slow speeds are making it annoying downloading a simple game for me. I just wanna celebrate.

Guess I’ll stick with I have installed for now

I'm praying that my data gets wiped from twitter before the inevitable catastrophic data breach
I just went in and changed my password, and I never use my real name for anything online anyway so I think I'm okay.

You might wanna at least change your twitter handle though, since you are using your real name online.

I just went in and changed my password, and I never use my real name for anything online anyway so I think I'm okay.

You might wanna at least change your twitter handle though, since you are using your real name online.
I deactivated my account a few weeks ago, just waiting for the 30 days

I did it two weeks ago. Feels weird, doesn't it?
I still keep booting up the Twitter app every five or so minutes. It’s really bizarre. I didn’t realize HOW addicted i was lol. I’ll probably delete the app soon too. But it’s probably better for me to do it in steps than go cold turkey.

Now how are you gonna know when to be angry?
sigh

Alright, you asked for it

Animal Crossing set in 1970s New Donk City
Unironically want a 1930s Untouchables-era New Donk City, Animal Crossing facade on top would be cherry on top

say what you will but nothing on this forsaken planet can stop me from calling bread “raw toast” and toast “hot bread”
ch860312.gif

I thought it just went to an alternate dimenion where Bizarro Brofield puts toast in the rawifier and raw bread comes out. At which point my AU self puts a handful of peanuts and strawberry slices on my breakfast bread.

Aaand Chapter 7 of KI:Uprising done in 9.0... it was painful. Chapter 8 is super tough as well and then comes Chapter 9, which is insanely long.

I wonder what comes first, I manage to beat each chapter in 9.0 or KI:U gets ported...

This is a bit random, but do you guys expect any big 3rd party Switch games to be announced on The Game Awards? Is there a list of all Switch related announcements during previous TGAs and Summer Game Fests?

https://e3recap.com/ is a godsend of a site and cannot recommend enough.

If you filter for games discussed during the SGF kick-off and appearing on Switch, we got Mario Strikers, Capcom Arcade Volume 2, TMNT: Shredders Revenge, Warframe, Midnight Fight Express, Neon White, Cuphead DLC, Marvel's Midnight Suns, Fall Guys and Flashback 2.

I believe you can also filter through years for other E3/SGF/etc. related events. Unfortunately I don't think they have anything for TGA announcements at least that I could find, but it'll probably give you a vague idea of what to expect (i.e. anything that looks remotely cool* in the 3D AAA space is absolutely not coming to Switch, and if it is coming to Switch it's either f2p or indie with a modest marketing budget)

*cool is subjective; yes a game can look generic for being another shootbang in space or you vs the zombie horde but it can still have a cool aesthetic even if done to hell and back

It's pretty wild with so many copies sold that post launch support for Animal Crossing isn't more significant for Nintendo. It would be such an easy win in the world of service games, even if it were just Booster Pass style low effort asset flips of new catalog items and such...

Can the damn mobile game and redirect those resources there Ninty, it's not too late!
It would be more wild if this wasn't Nintendo's strategy with all of their "GAAS" titles.
On this note, the first time I had pasta, I described it as "wet bread," which, well, it isn't wrong.

this is comfy thread now
Let's bring this thread back to its roots
resuming comf

Thinking about putting together a short horror game to help fund my new PC. Might try that "don't turn around" concept.
call it

"Do Turn Around... Sike!!"

Oh, don't mind me.

Just listening to some good ole' iconic Smash Zelda music. :sneaky:

Speaking of Zelda music (and of comf), did anyone else see the album that the Laurence Manning Trio just released?

Dear US friends : really hoping this thread will be filled with pictures of your Thanksgiving food tomorrow (and good luck if you’re cooking as it always seems to be kind of a big deal, which is great!)

Probably needs its own thread

Edit: this actually seems more clickbait than anything else. They mention that there hasn’t even been anything done by the actual decision makers and a suit may not come. But investigation is complete apparently.

Last edited:

Probably needs its own thread

Edit: this actually seems more clickbait than anything else. They mention that there hasn’t even been anything done by the actual decision makers and a suit may not come. But investigation is complete apparently.

haha welp I already made the thread so let's see how the actual discussion goes

It would be more wild if this wasn't Nintendo's strategy with all of their "GAAS" titles.
I suppose it’s me making a light prediction that we will see them do something like the Booster Pass for another title soon enough, even If not AC

i'm losing my mind fami

I'm praying that my data gets wiped from twitter before the inevitable catastrophic data breach
this assumes that the services for clearing out such data are still working

I see many GDPR nightmares in their future lol

call it

"Do Turn Around... Sike!!"
Nah that's too gimmicky.

I'm actually thinking of some really cool things to do with this concept. Like, you'll move slightly slower going backwards so if you happen to hit a dead end where there's something moving towards you it'll get a bit tough to move backwards without turning around. And you'll have areas where the are hazards on one side or the other of the hallway so if you need to move backwards through those you'll need to remember which side it's on or else you might hit it and die.

I'm not sure I've ever heard of a first person game that gives you the option to move the camera but the goal is to do so as little as possible. Gotta be some other interesting ways to play with that.

i'm losing my mind fami
Guess Yakuza is going back to being PS exclusive

i'm losing my mind fami
These games include Apex Legends, The Witcher 3, Doom Eternal, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, Cult of the Lamb, NieR: Automata The End of YoRHa Edition, Alan Wake Remastered, Crysis Remastered, Outlast, Little Nightmares, Five Nights at Freddy’s and Life is Strange.
Most of these literally released on Xbox first lmao.
The words “f*k” and “sht” appear in the game.”
Bar is very low here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom