• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST 12 Sep 2022| Trails From Splatoon 03

The First Fami Splatfest: Which Team Will You Join?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, Diablo II is on sale on the eShop. Any impressions here about the Switch port? Does it run/control well?
I've just been reminded of that time someone ardently tried arguing with me that the PS2 was clearly much more powerful than the weak GameCube.
Oh, I knew someone like that. His main argument was something along the lines of "You see how games like Silent Hill or Final Fantasy are on PS2 and not GameCube , right? That's because the GameCube just couldn't run them."

Oh wait...no NSO update? Balls, there goes my 35 day pattern 🙃 If we still get an N64 game next week though, 42 days between game releases is the second longest gap after Paper Mario being released after the introduction of the service, at which point then we start to panic if nothing happens. Hahaha...haha...ha...

I didn't realize it came out either, but she did play the new song Talking To Yourself at the show (plus she came out on stage during the Bleachers set for her and Jack Antonoff to duet Shadow which was v cute)
I could see it being Goldeneye which is throwing everything off

Oh wait...no NSO update? Balls, there goes my 35 day pattern 🙃 If we still get an N64 game next week though, 42 days between game releases is the second longest gap after Paper Mario being released after the introduction of the service, at which point then we start to panic if nothing happens. Hahaha...haha...ha...

Yeah, I have to imagine it’s Goldeneye this month, but they’ve gotta co-ordinate with Xbox to make sure the launches are simultaneous.

I know it's not Nintendo and it will probably get me banned but...

Happy 20th to my favorite Sony IP! 🦝

They're celebrating the franchise anniversary with ... merch?

I mean, better than Donkey Kong 40th anniversary that didn't get even a tweet.. but I certainly won't ever complain about Crash's 25th anniversary 😵

Y’all don’t realize how much of a pain it took for the emulator stuff from emudeck to install on my steam deck with my speeds. It took forever. I finally got it finished and will get some rims played eventually. I ran into an annoying error all over a missing image I had to find on my own

I did get oblivion downloaded. I know what I’m doing this evening

Between this and the Rayman tweet, it seems the trend is publishers “celebrating” series that will never ever get a new game again
Well.. Rayman will at least be the star of Sparks of Hope DLC;

That and I feel they pushed him a lot more as the face of Brawlhalla lately.. but yeah, a new game is a long overdue.

They're celebrating the franchise anniversary with ... merch?

I mean, better than Donkey Kong 40th anniversary that didn't get even a tweet.. but I certainly won't ever complain about Crash's 25th anniversary 😵
Not sure what else they can do since Sucker Punch had to put out a statement they aren’t working on any new sly games (or infamous) once rumors were swirling. Though native releases of the collection and 4 for PS4/5 would be nice.

Speaking of CRJ and Bleachers, I stumbled upon this last night...

This checks off so many boxes for me that I'm getting a flood of serotonin right now, holy shit this is amazing

For a moment I thought it was gonna be the same DJ who did a synthwave remix of I Want It That Way haha

Yeah, I have to imagine it’s Goldeneye this month, but they’ve gotta co-ordinate with Xbox to make sure the launches are simultaneous.
True too, hopefully this is just a one off that makes this month feel a little off-kilter

Watch them do some sort of series of wall clocks for their store but zero themed after Chrono.
O5ZTFsB.gif

Hey guys, Diablo II is on sale on the eShop. Any impressions here about the Switch port? Does it run/control well?
Yeah it runs quite well and controls pretty well once you get used to it. The main problem is finding a Lo rune takes like 300 hours what the hell

Lo rune not Ko rune, Ko is actually somewhat frequent

Should just be a quiet day for me today. After a bagel and some DQ Dai I may just try to dive into a game(xbc3 or FEWTH). Was considering working on a model kit(MG Turn A) or working on a 3D model but need to see how the flow goes. Oh and plenty of anime time of course… in fact pretty chill weekend overall

We need a big mascot platformer renaissance, if only to get a break from all these open-world games.
You can get both.

Hey, if it weren’t of hardware limitations probably Banjo-Tooie was aiming to be an open world game.

I feel very natural if next Banjo, Crash or Mario titles are fully open world.

Sonic is being the one taking the first step lol.

You can get both.

Hey, if it weren’t of hardware limitations probably Banjo-Tooie was aiming to be an open world game.

I feel very natural if next Banjo titles is fully open world.
Banjo-Threeie where you take down Gruntilda's outposts by throwing eggs at them, I can see it.

So my favourite NRL team are in their first grand final since 2009... I'm scared lol. They are notorious for being one of the most inconsistent teams, so I have no idea what their chances are.

Fun fact: they're the only Australian NRL team with an Indigenous homage, as they are the Parramatta team and in Indigenous language, it means "a place where the Eels dwell" so they chose the Eel as their mascot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom