• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST 12 Sep 2022| Trails From Splatoon 03

The First Fami Splatfest: Which Team Will You Join?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn.

NotDeadSpace has Dead Space all written over it.

It looks so good. I guess it is from the former developers, but glad they are recreating that style of game.

Edit: great. Didn’t know they were crunching crunching like crazy to get this out. I feel this has more mindshare than dead space so delaying it won’t hurt it in anyway.

Hey everyone, I'm a completely brand new user who just joined Famiboards today so please be kind!

Oh I think this should explain my taste in mecha a bit: my first mecha anime I can remember watching is New Getter Robo, followed by G Gundam and ‘78 Gundam

uz8WjpT.png

If you know, you know.

but you probably don't know

Today I said something really stupid over a Zoom call. It’s not important at all and everyone else will forget it in 5 minutes but I know the embarrassment will be ringing in my head for the next month. I’ll have to think about Pikmin 4 to cope.

nah it’s sploon
But not squoon right?

Today I said something really stupid over a Zoom call. It’s not important at all and everyone else will forget it in 5 minutes but I know the embarrassment will be ringing in my head for the next month. I’ll have to think about Pikmin 4 to cope.
Been there, it sucks. Only thing to do is find something else to think about it which it sounds like you're going to do.

I really need to start FF7 remake intergrade since it was one of the first games I picked up for PS5
That’s part of the reason why I’m playing the original! I’ve had FF7R in my backlog for awhile and I really want to play it, as well as Crisis Core this December, but I need to play the original game before either of those.

@xghost777 Thank you for being our steward this ST which provided us a Direct and some quality shitposting, and as fantastic a way as any to end a full year of shenanigans on this site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom