• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo First Party Software Development |ST| Nintendo Party Superstars

The job offers talk about original characters, but maybe it's for Mario Party.

The key here is ND Cube's statements that they are preparing for the challenge of the original developments.

This does not mean that right now there is something going on or that it receives the green light from Nintendo. In any case, it's very good news that they have the express intention of creating new IPs and not just focusing on Mario Party and Clubhouse...

Last edited:
Was the team behind Mario Party Superstars the same as the team behind Super Mario Party? If so, that means that only 2 teams have released games on Switch: the one behind the Mario Party games and the one behind Clubhouse Games, right?
not really,its kind of complicated because its a pool of staff shuffled around,but talking about directors

Sapporo Main Team (Shūichirō Nishiya directed games) Mario Party 9 - Wii Play U - Mario Party 10 - Star Rush - Super Mario Party
Sapporo Side Team (Games by other directors Tsutomu Komiyama,Takeru Sugimoto) - 100 Top Ones - Mario Party Superstars

Tokyo Team (Yukio Uematsu,Shinichi Nakata) Island Tour - Amiibo Festival - Pocket Camp
CAProductions(Atsushi Nakao) - Club House Games

The tokyo team been stuck on Pocket Camp for the last 7 years,they helped a bit with Superstars and the hirings for tokyo seen to imply console development (hirings from tokyo used to list unity/mobile experience and now are listing things like Z-brush/substance designer/houdini, incompatible with Pocket Camp)

NDCUBE didnt really made Clubhouse Games but its kind of hard to explain

Yeah read this! It's important not to take it out of context (Nintendo context). Reality is that every developer has some sort of dedicated group trying to come up with something new. Prototypes and pitches are a norm behind closed doors. Will something happen some day? Maybe? Just don't hold your breath waiting for it - especially in today's landscape where the type of game Nintendo publishes has less room for smaller niche titles.
Are you sure? They still dable in smaller niche titles. Like Good Job!, Part Time UFO, Box boy game, etc. Obviously there arent a ton but they still like to experiment. And like you said they pitch a bunch of stuff behind closed doors so maybe its a matter of executing on the idea.

Are you sure? They still dable in smaller niche titles. Like Good Job!, Part Time UFO, Box boy game, etc. Obviously there arent a ton but they still like to experiment. And like you said they pitch a bunch of stuff behind closed doors so maybe its a matter of executing on the idea.
Part Time UFO and Box boy are HAL titles so I don't think they are the best examples of Nintendo themselves making smaller niche titles when both of these titles are not made by a Nintendo-owned company and Part Timo UFO was a mobile game at first.

Part Time UFO and Box boy are HAL titles so I don't think they are the best examples of Nintendo themselves making smaller niche titles when both of these titles are not made by a Nintendo-owned company and Part Timo UFO was a mobile game at first.
BoxBoy is a Nintendo property though. Does Kirby not count as one either?

Of course it does just that HAL has a lot more independence on what to do than Nintendo owned companies, so if they want to make smaller scale games they have a lot more freedom to do so.

Eternal Darkness family party game here we come
Now that's a sanity effect if I ever heard of one.

NDcube is chock-full of ex-Hudson folks. I'd be so wonderful to at last see them utilize that experience and legacy to make their own new franchises for Nintendo. The "next" Bomberman, or Bloody Roar, or Far East of Eden, etc.
To expand on this, as noted, that certainly doesn't mean making literal entries into those series, but it also doesn't necessarily indicate making a spiritual successor to any of them either; rather, it would likely be based in carrying on the spirit of Hudson, creating something new that just feels like it would have come from that team, something that could suggest more of such on the horizon. That's on the more exciting end for prospects.

Still over here waiting for Box Boy ... in a Box, the collection of all the games, now available at retail.

That is right. However while independent, Nintendo still needs to greenlight it to comes to the system.

It would have been better if I said that they publish or help develop.

Box Boy is HAL's. The amiibo only lists HAL and not Nintendo in the character copyright, some artwork they posted on twitter also only has HAL,
Nintendo is listed when it's to do with the Switch, 3DS, or Kirby.

It's about them having shown their hability to create IPs , the 'next' IP would be totally different from these franchises just like these franchises have little in common . It would be the 'next Hudson IP' not the 'next Bomberman'
As said above, I meant as the successors of sorts, as much as I'd ADORE an NDcube-made Bomberman (only been wanting this for a damn decade). Doesn't have to be Mighty No. 9 blatant, but something to carry on the sprit of those IPs (maybe like Xenoblade is to Xenosaga).

With Nintendo's guiding hand and NDcube's now large and comfortable expertise on Switch and such, I'd bet they could create some truly special stuff of their very own. Make a new line of legacy IPs that Hudson did before them. Hopefully they have the special spark they've been largely missing (but thankfully may be showing as Superstars is their best MP to date easily) with having the chance at making new IPs can hopefully be what they've long needed. I can only imagine that being party-exclusive could genuinely burn them out, and the team likely was even a decade ago as much of the team worked mostly on the MP games at Hudson.

Special mention to CA Production as well as they've co-developed virtually all of NDcube's games and worked with Hudson prior on a vast amount of stuff (Will Co., Ltd. too), and they got to genuinely lead on Clubhouse Games, their first lead since Wii Play Motion (both were directed by a CA Production person, same one even IIRC).
What I’m getting is I don’t see them doing something in the spirit of any of those games. If they are doing something then it will be entirely new and not trying to relive the legacy of Hudson.
Takahashi has wanted to do something along the lines of Xenosaga for years now and has attempted it twice before Chronicles. The fact the he did with Chronicles has his finger prints all over it. That’s not something I can say of NDCube & typically not what Nintendo does in the first place when making new ip.

What I’m getting is I don’t see them doing something in the spirit of any of those games. If they are doing something then it will be entirely new and not trying to relive the legacy of Hudson.
Takahashi has wanted to do something along the lines of Xenosaga for years now and has attempted it twice before Chronicles. The fact the he did with Chronicles has his finger prints all over it. That’s not something I can say of NDCube & typically not what Nintendo does in the first place when making new ip.
Admittedly my Hudson examples were a desire more than an expectation. I just want NDcube to make similarly landmark IPs that can be fondly remembered and lasting (well, bar getting Konami'd) as Hudson's IPs were. Plus if they did want to, it'd be great to get something akin to Bloody Roar to fill that 3D fighting void that really only Pokken's attempted (well and ARMS technically) by Nintendo, since we ain't exactly rolling in Tekkens or Street Fighters.

Not that I expect NDcube to go balls to the wall hardcore, but you never know what the future holds. Even just some fresh new universes to co-exist alongside Mario, Zelda, Pokémon, Kirby, etc. would be more than enough for me. So far NDcube's done zero original IPs since their rebirth in 2010, so even one would be a huge start.

Admittedly my Hudson examples were a desire more than an expectation. I just want NDcube to make similarly landmark IPs that can be fondly remembered and lasting (well, bar getting Konami'd) as Hudson's IPs were. Plus if they did want to, it'd be great to get something akin to Bloody Roar to fill that 3D fighting void that really only Pokken's attempted (well and ARMS technically) by Nintendo, since we ain't exactly rolling in Tekkens or Street Fighters.

Not that I expect NDcube to go balls to the wall hardcore, but you never know what the future holds. Even just some fresh new universes to co-exist alongside Mario, Zelda, Pokémon, Kirby, etc. would be more than enough for me. So far NDcube's done zero original IPs since their rebirth in 2010, so even one would be a huge start.
I mean that’s what I’m talking about when I say that’s not typically how Nintendo works in creating ips. They don’t typically try to fill the void and they games within that genre would be different anyhow. Looking at the state of the fighting game market I doubt they would wanna tackle anything that is akin to traditional 3D fighters or an spiritual anything of Bloody Roar.

At this point NDCube will continue the course they currently set in or if they do make a new ip it’ll be something on the smaller scale that won’t have people all that excited.

I mean that’s what I’m talking about when I say that’s not typically how Nintendo works in creating ips. They don’t typically try to fill the void and they games within that genre would be different anyhow. Looking at the state of the fighting game market I doubt they would wanna tackle anything that is akin to traditional 3D fighters or an spiritual anything of Bloody Roar.

At this point NDCube will continue the course they currently set in or if they do make a new ip it’ll be something on the smaller scale that won’t have people all that excited.
Yeah, I expect that also. Still excited for whatever it is. Anything brand-new is good enough for me, just as long as it's got defined characters and a world of sorts (so not... Switch Sports/Deca Sports or some other casual game with nameless characters if that makes sense). That ain't too much to ask I hope.

Yeah, I expect that also. Still excited for whatever it is. Anything brand-new is good enough for me, just as long as it's got defined characters and a world of sorts (so not... Switch Sports/Deca Sports or some other casual game with nameless characters if that makes sense). That ain't too much to ask I hope.
Sometimes I feel like it is since they may just be entirely fine with handling Mario Parties. It’s the same reason why I think people are gonna be setting themselves up for disappointment with Camelot.

I think its funny how stereotypically "nice" Next Level Games is in their job openings, using softer words, sometimes doing something like "love for nintendo games is a must" all while Retro is very straight to the point and more serious with their wording.

Im geting curious whats happening with 2D zelda at this point.

While i know game development takes longer now, you would expect those to not take that long.
01 Season AND ages
03 Four Swords and Link to the Past port (2)
04 Minish Cap (1)
07 Phantom Hourglass (3)
09 Spirit Tracks (2)
13 Link between Worlds (4 years)
15 Tri force Heroes (2)
19 Links Awakening (4 years for a remake)
and thats 3 years ago.

Between 00-10 we got 1 enhanced port with an extra game mode and 5 new games
Between 10-20 we got 1 remake with an extra mode (if you can call the dungeon builder that...), 1 new game and 1 ... multiplayer spin off.

And im still hopefull that Monolith has something else thats not Xenoblade in works...but im loosing hope.

And im still hopefull that Monolith has something else thats not Xenoblade in works...but im loosing hope.
dont-make-me-say-it.gif

Well, over in the Monolith Soft thread a while back, it was noted that Yasuyuki Honne (Baten Kaitos) transferred from the Kyoto studio back to Tokyo around 2018.

This takes him out of the support studio and moves him to where we might speculate he is leading development again on his own title.

Hope doth spring eternal.

Golden Sun?
... dont spoil it! =P

yeah no chance that that studio has 2 JRPG. Only if they transform golden Sun into an Action RPG, so they have Action Adventure with zelda, JRPG with xenoblade, and Action RPG (say a more traditional Kingdome Hearts), ... but i really dont see this happening.

Heck, now i want a Golden Sun Action RPG with a lot of Djin action. =O

Well, over in the Monolith Soft thread a while back, it was noted that Yasuyuki Honne (Baten Kaitos) transferred from the Kyoto studio back to Tokyo around 2018.

This takes him out of the support studio and moves him to where we might speculate he is leading development again on his own title.

Hope doth spring eternal.

...dont..make...me...hope... (never played BK)

Honestly, there are so many JRPG developers, and a huge lack of action adventure (Zelda Style), so i would prefere a new ip that takes zelda elements, but reimagines them in a way. Honestly, Zelda needs to take a step back to dungeons, exploration and puzzles where its core strength, and then we ned another one thats more about the battles. I was kinda hoping a really fantastic more mature one, kind of an elden ring thats not as bleak. (I know, now im waaay out of my head, and it could never come to fruition)

Its mainly the first artwork i postet that brought that to my mind.
Now that i think about it... Golden Suns world COULD work for that... and have the main character be Female!

... dont spoil it! =P

yeah no chance that that studio has 2 JRPG. Only if they transform golden Sun into an Action RPG, so they have Action Adventure with zelda, JRPG with xenoblade, and Action RPG (say a more traditional Kingdome Hearts), ... but i really dont see this happening.

...dont..make...me...hope... (never played BK)

Honestly, there are so many JRPG developers, and a huge lack of action adventure (Zelda Style), so i would prefere a new ip that takes zelda elements, but reimagines them in a way. Honestly, Zelda needs to take a step back to dungeons, exploration and puzzles where its core strength, and then we ned another one thats more about the battles. I was kinda hoping a really fantastic more mature one, kind of an elden ring thats not as bleak. (I know, now im waaay out of my head, and it could never come to fruition)

Its mainly the first artwork i postet that brought that to my mind.
Now that i think about it... Golden Suns world COULD work for that... and have the main character be Female!
Why would Zelda need to step back from its most popular iteration yet to go back to a formula that seemed worn out by SS?
That also does not sound like Nintendo nor do I think they would green-light a “mature” battle focused game like ER themselves.

You may as well combine both into a new ip that focuses on dungeons, puzzles, & battle rather then separating Zelda into two distinct styles or using Golden Sun as a proxy.

no, he directed 1-2 switch and there is a rumor about a sequel
I thought the rumored "casual title, possibly 1 2 Switch sequel" ended up being Nintendo Switch Sports? Or is there actually a potential 1 2 Switch sequel still coming? (If so, oof)

I thought the rumored "casual title, possibly 1 2 Switch sequel" ended up being Nintendo Switch Sports? Or is there actually a potential 1 2 Switch sequel still coming? (If so, oof)
Nintendo Switch Sports wasn’t it. The casual title is still coming.

Why would Zelda need to step back from its most popular iteration yet to go back to a formula that seemed worn out by SS?
That also does not sound like Nintendo nor do I think they would green-light a “mature” battle focused game like ER themselves.

You may as well combine both into a new ip that focuses on dungeons, puzzles, & battle rather then separating Zelda into two distinct styles or using Golden Sun as a proxy.
Oh no no no. You missunderstood me. i love Botw, Botw2 is my most anticipated game, and i was so happy about BotW because that was what i wanted for the most part.

I thin they overdid it on the dungeon front. I like the concept of shrines, but the sameness of the beasts, how short they fellt, the lack of theming, those are aspects that can and should work within BotWs framework. What they need to do now is, see where they moved to far away, and where they can push it even further. One aspect people did not like was "find dungeon key, enter dungeon, find dungeon item, finish dungeon", but we got another formula: find village chief, find champion ancestor, find resources, do minigame, enter beat, finish same looking beast, done.

The exploration spect was great, the more open nature of those dungeons was interesting, but not all of them need to be that way.

And in regards to battle: while it had the deepest battle system of all 3D Zelda games... in the end its still not the strength of this game, the exploration (and atmosphere) i, + the free form physics system.

But now that im thinking of it, one of the biggest aspects of GS was that it was a Story Driven JRPG that also hat great dungeon design, so that aspect would be overlaping with zelda...

(I barely finished SS back then, but played BotW i think 6 times)

And with mature i still dont mean the dark fantasy kind. Just a IP with more nuanced writing, less black and white good/bad guys...
Just look to BotW and its Inspiration, Mononoke: even with all simularities, the Movie was playing with the aspect that there was no good/bad seperation, but diferent goals, wished, etc. The humans were not just bad. Thats what i mean by mature.

(By the way, an aspect that GS did bettere, since you had the character switch between 1 and 2 and the discussion if its better to let the world slowly die but have it save for the most part, or open up the seal and risk geting it to the state it was where they decided to seal the elemental powers because it got to dangerous... in BotW you literally are fighting the essence of malice)

And no, its not nintendos style, i was more speculating what i would like to see them try.

Last edited:
... dont spoil it! =P

I was thinking Camelot could use the engine they used with Mario Golf Super Rush and do battle encounters on the game map akin to Legends Arceus. They would need to separate the game from the original release, I personally think a framing device of having Isaac, Jenna, Felix, Ivan, and Garet telling the story to their kids, 5 or so, by the fireplace.

I was thinking Camelot could use the engine they used with Mario Golf Super Rush and do battle encounters on the game map akin to Legends Arceus. They would need to separate the game from the original release, I personally think a framing device of having Isaac, Jenna, Felix, Ivan, and Garet telling the story to their kids, 5 or so, by the fireplace.
Oh, that could work and be Ace. But less so the framing, either do a reimagining/reboot, or a sequel.
I would not want a remake where we go through the same story with the same characteres. Maybe have the story long before the original, or long after. Have what happened after Dark Dawn be a mystery, and show how the world changed. If this works, then you can have either a prequell between the new games and dark down, or just a sequell that finds out what happened.

Oh, that could work and be Ace. But less so the framing, either do a reimagining/reboot, or a sequel.
I would not want a remake where we go through the same story with the same characteres. Maybe have the story long before the original, or long after. Have what happened after Dark Dawn be a mystery, and show how the world changed. If this works, then you can have either a prequell between the new games and dark down, or just a sequell that finds out what happened.
I would be okay with a retelling of the first two games to test the waters and see if they can get an interest. I have a list of VAs I think would be good for the main cast. There can be some reworking of the plot, to make more sense. Though I think a director's cut of Dark Dawn, ability to get Djinn that you missed, add a little more to the near the end to give Himi some more limelight, also scenes with the other characters from the first game.

I would be okay with a retelling of the first two games to test the waters and see if they can get an interest. I have a list of VAs I think would be good for the main cast. There can be some reworking of the plot, to make more sense. Though I think a director's cut of Dark Dawn, ability to get Djinn that you missed, add a little more to the near the end to give Himi some more limelight, also scenes with the other characters from the first game.
How would reteling it make it better suted for checking the waters? a small scale remake would work for that, but then you cant change it up to much, thats what the Advance Wars Remake is. But the moment you change artstyle, need to rebuild the game in 3d, etc, it essentially is the same amount as making a new one, and i feel a new one would have more hype around it then a remake.

How would reteling it make it better suted for checking the waters? a small scale remake would work for that, but then you cant change it up to much, thats what the Advance Wars Remake is. But the moment you change artstyle, need to rebuild the game in 3d, etc, it essentially is the same amount as making a new one, and i feel a new one would have more hype around it then a remake.
I am thinking a remake but with full voice acting at least with a new intro of the main cast telling the characters. Streamlining some of the conversation, playing through Golden Sun The broken Seal, shows why some choices in Dark Dawn were made.

I am thinking a remake but with full voice acting at least with a new intro of the main cast telling the characters. Streamlining some of the conversation, playing through Golden Sun The broken Seal, shows why some choices in Dark Dawn were made.
Whats Golden Sun The broken Seal?
Yeah, i get what you mean... but that to me would still be the same story, and less interesting then a fresh adventure, without to much weight from the old one. A fresh start, and if it works out, then a big remake of 1 and 2, since, honestly, it would end like FF7. 1 and 2 are to big to make 1 3D game out of it, and they wont start with a huge AAA game of that size. And starting a revival with 2 games... no chance.

Would they even be able to do so with the engine they have right now? There is a decent chance the engine would need to be a lot of work done to fit the purpose of the style of JRPG you are mentioning. And all this for probably only one project because after that one they would go back to making Mario Sports games for the better or worse.

Whats Golden Sun The broken Seal?
Yeah, i get what you mean... but that to me would still be the same story, and less interesting then a fresh adventure, without to much weight from the old one. A fresh start, and if it works out, then a big remake of 1 and 2, since, honestly, it would end like FF7. 1 and 2 are to big to make 1 3D game out of it, and they wont start with a huge AAA game of that size. And starting a revival with 2 games... no chance.
Broken Seal is the Japanese name for the first game.

I personally think full voice acting would help dialog pacing in the game, and it would help streamline parts of the more clunky dialog. I would like to see the original vision of Camelot of The Broken Seal and Lost Age being in one complete game. Though if the games coming to NSO with Link cable functionality, then I would prefer a remake of Dark Dawn with QOL changes.
Would they even be able to do so with the engine they have right now? There is a decent chance the engine would need to be a lot of work done to fit the purpose of the style of JRPG you are mentioning. And all this for probably only one project because after that one they would go back to making Mario Sports games for the better or worse.
I personally don't see why not, but I am not sure what other things Camelot is working on. Their normal Mario Sports are done and all is quiet, I think Monolith could be a great co-development partner for this situation, or even work with WayForward to remake the games in a style more like the original GBA games.

Broken Seal is the Japanese name for the first game.

I personally think full voice acting would help dialog pacing in the game, and it would help streamline parts of the more clunky dialog. I would like to see the original vision of Camelot of The Broken Seal and Lost Age being in one complete game. Though if the games coming to NSO with Link cable functionality, then I would prefer a remake of Dark Dawn with QOL changes.

I personally don't see why not, but I am not sure what other things Camelot is working on. Their normal Mario Sports are done and all is quiet, I think Monolith could be a great co-development partner for this situation, or even work with WayForward to remake the games in a style more like the original GBA games.
Ah, makes sense the name. I mean, an JRPG in 2022 would need VA for me. The pacing...yeah, no, the problem is less that its not voiced, but that so much of it is... empty. Not every character needs to comment on every line. Back then i was fine, but replaying it last year, yeah, a lot of it could have been edited. It needs a rewrite.

And while i would like to see them, with VA, rewritten dialogue, in one package... i honestly just dont think its realistic in the way i would like it. I dont need a FF7 style package, but i also dont want it to be on level with Asanos products.
Minimum i would like is a Trials of Mana style remake, but for both games, that seems already out of scope. It would be a huge project, and the ip does not seem to be alive enough for that.

Having a new story to establish the engine, artstyle, team, etc... and have its scope be more reasonable (like 1 continent, 30h adventure, similar to the first one )...that i could see work out.
What i really dont want is a 2 part remake, for them to chancel the second because the first did not sell enough.

Ah, makes sense the name. I mean, an JRPG in 2022 would need VA for me. The pacing...yeah, no, the problem is less that its not voiced, but that so much of it is... empty. Not every character needs to comment on every line. Back then i was fine, but replaying it last year, yeah, a lot of it could have been edited. It needs a rewrite.

And while i would like to see them, with VA, rewritten dialogue, in one package... i honestly just dont think its realistic in the way i would like it. I dont need a FF7 style package, but i also dont want it to be on level with Asanos products.
Minimum i would like is a Trials of Mana style remake, but for both games, that seems already out of scope. It would be a huge project, and the ip does not seem to be alive enough for that.

Having a new story to establish the engine, artstyle, team, etc... and have its scope be more reasonable (like 1 continent, 30h adventure, similar to the first one )...that i could see work out.
What i really dont want is a 2 part remake, for them to chancel the second because the first did not sell enough.
I want a Dark Dawn follow up game if there is to be a new game. The Cliffhanger left off and the game sold badly as Nintendo seemed to torpedo it completely. I think if it were a 3DS game instead of a DS game it would've done a bit better. Only well known games were selling at that point and time, Golden Sun was not well known when Dark Dawn was released, and the Summons being in full 3D with the 3DS's glasses free 3D would've been amazing and a great selling point.

I want a Dark Dawn follow up game if there is to be a new game. The Cliffhanger left off and the game sold badly as Nintendo seemed to torpedo it completely. I think if it were a 3DS game instead of a DS game it would've done a bit better. Only well known games were selling at that point and time, Golden Sun was not well known when Dark Dawn was released, and the Summons being in full 3D with the 3DS's glasses free 3D would've been amazing and a great selling point.
Oh for shure. DD had its problems (to much reused aspects for one, some weird story decisions (new elements? seemed like fanfiction back then to me), but it also had its strengths.

I get it, it started development on DS, it took maybe longer, and restarting it to redo all graphics for the 3Ds was not an option.

Weaknesses, bad timing, bad marketing... and also the fact that by then R4 flash cards where rampant, so DS piracy was killing sales left and right (Solarobo had the same fate i think)

But Doing a direct continuation could also be a hard sell, simply because people would ask "do i need to play that one"...
there is no way to play it currently, and even if, its graphics did age worse then the first 2 in my opinion (3D on the DS was just...rough)

A Proper port, with improved textures, and all... that could maybe work ... kinda like the FF8 remaster...

I would prefere it , while i understand your wish for closure there, to not do that at first. Start in a world way after that , standalone, and maybe later adapt DarkDawn part 2 to see how the world of "New frontiers" came to be or something like that.

Oh for shure. DD had its problems (to much reused aspects for one, some weird story decisions (new elements? seemed like fanfiction back then to me), but it also had its strengths.

I get it, it started development on DS, it took maybe longer, and restarting it to redo all graphics for the 3Ds was not an option.

Weaknesses, bad timing, bad marketing... and also the fact that by then R4 flash cards where rampant, so DS piracy was killing sales left and right (Solarobo had the same fate i think)

But Doing a direct continuation could also be a hard sell, simply because people would ask "do i need to play that one"...
there is no way to play it currently, and even if, its graphics did age worse then the first 2 in my opinion (3D on the DS was just...rough)

A Proper port, with improved textures, and all... that could maybe work ... kinda like the FF8 remaster...

I would prefere it , while i understand your wish for closure there, to not do that at first. Start in a world way after that , standalone, and maybe later adapt DarkDawn part 2 to see how the world of "New frontiers" came to be or something like that.
Taking a look at the HD Dark Dawn Twitter account, it is nice to see the details that are in Dark Dawn, limited by the DS's screens. I would like conclusion on Dark Dawn. Depending on how it was handled, bullet points from Dark Dawn could be used.

This Image gets me every time and I need to know what actually happens next.

E7u5E76XIAIuI80

Drawn by Xxaylu

nice training
279342862_1761142010741289_8753715480050830650_n.jpg

"As part of the training for newcomers, we conducted a monitor play training in which we played several titles of games necessary for future development work and summarized our impressions and points we noticed in a simple diary. This week I'll just play the game. For titles that can be party-played, senior employees can also jump in and play to communicate. When this training is over, practical training for each industry will finally start."

Back
Top Bottom