• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though, no tweets at all from any Nintendo accounts IS a good sign. It could be a coincidence, but it can't be taken badly

Random note but I have always envisioned the reveal of a new DK 3D Platformer to start with DK running in a side scrolling stretch, all hype and mysic and such.
Then boom, he sees the way ahead is blocked and he stops, confounded.
He looks into the background, at the jungle, goes "Aha!" and then jumps into the background, camera follows, covered in foliage, then you see DK's hands move aside the final branch to reveal a 3D level
DK leaps out, now more furry and detailed than ever, does his big "Ooohohooo!" and then boom, full 3D gorgeous level time.

The real reason it wasn't announced 56 minutes ago was that Splatoon needed more time to sell. Hopefully all is good now there.

They only things said for certain from insiders was a direct this week (tomorrow). And grubb was name dropped WW and TP HD as being in the direct.

No one said for certain it was a mini or general or for certain when it would be announced (Nate speculated that based on knowing the direct is tomorrow)

Shure, i give you that. But again, a slow year IS to be expected, since almost every industry will have it. That was not the narative. The narative was "industry crash", and thats far from the reality. And for the long run i think some reasessment on the top end is actually healthy for the industry? kinda at least.
Haha well I for one wouldn't mourn EA being kicked off the top spot...!

I can’t wait to see Elden Ring and non-cloud versions of the Kingdom Hearts games tomorrow

I've had so much fun with you all this summer. Thank you for being a part of my life.

3T3GsqO.jpg

What's everyone expecting from the mini direct then? I'll be happy if we see those Zelda ports, especially if they're updated to run at 60fps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom