• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for taking so long to respond to everyone. For the record, I do read everyone's posts. Please don't think I'm ignoring you.

I believe it. Hell Sakurai even directly mentioned the pleas for a KIU remaster/port for Switch.

You would be extremely surprised to hear which famous Nintendo executives had accounts over at Resetera. I would know this because I approved some of those accounts during my brief 1-year stint as an administrator over there. To protect their privacy, I won't reveal any names or usernames. But the main point is: Nintendo isn't the bubble that people think it is. They do secretly get out there and interact with the fans on the internet.

Over at Era, there were so many instances when Nintendo Era members didn't realize they were arguing with famous Nintendo senior producers. :LOL: Cerium and I would see Nintendo fans telling a senior Japanese Nintendo executive: "You're an idiot. You don't know what you're talking about"... Because they didn't know the user worked at Nintendo. 😬

You would be extremely surprised to hear which famous Nintendo executives had accounts over at Resetera. I would know this because I approved some of those accounts during my brief 1-year stint as an administrator over there. To protect their privacy, I won't reveal any names or usernames. But the main point is: Nintendo isn't the bubble that people think it is. They do secretly get out there and interact with the fans on the internet.

Over at Era, there were so many instances when Nintendo Era members didn't realize they were arguing with famous Nintendo senior producers. :LOL: Cerium and I would see Nintendo fans telling a senior Japanese Nintendo executive: "You're an idiot. You don't know what you're talking about"... Because they didn't know the user worked at Nintendo. 😬
I hope I got into a fight with a Nintendo employee so they'd remember my name

We should hear about Dying Light 2 soon enough I guess.. see if there's any truth to a possible native version or not

I apologize for taking so long to respond to everyone. For the record, I do read everyone's posts. Please don't think I'm ignoring you.

Hah thanks for sharing this, this is stuff we joke about.. and then it's true =)

OOF

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Hey, if someone at Nintendo is reading, please make Rhythm Heaven happens :3

I guess this is how that famous "Whats behind the curtain" thing came to happen? Though i dont remember if that was a thing at Era or NeoGAF.

I hope I got into a fight with a Nintendo employee so they'd remember my name

I do remember your name, yes.

(J/K, i'm not in any way connected to Nintendo outside giving them a lot of money over 33 years)

We should hear about Dying Light 2 soon enough I guess.. see if there's any truth to a possible native version or not
Maybe we could get Dead Island Definitive Edition in the meantime from the same devs. You know, to promote the sequel.

The official Nsider forums also had many Nintendo executives. Both George Harrison and Perrin kaplan had accounts there but I don't remember them posting anything. Nintendo Power writers however, were pretty active. They even broke up fights from time to time as admins.

Over at Era, there were so many instances when Nintendo Era members didn't realize they were arguing with famous Nintendo senior producers. :LOL: Cerium and I would see Nintendo fans telling a senior Japanese Nintendo executive: "You're an idiot. You don't know what you're talking about"... Because they didn't know the user worked at Nintendo.

lol this is everything

Maybe these senior japanese executive comes to famiboards finding vengeance 😱

"And worst of all, he could be any one of us...he could be in this very thread! He could be you! He could be me! He could even be-"

head gets blown up

Calling anyone an idiot on a forum about gaming is not a good look to begin with.

By the way this adds quite a bit of fuel to the "Phantom Thief is Bill Trinnen" fire...

Imagine you get a job interview at Nintendo, and the interview is going well, and the executive talking to you says "what's your gaf/era/fami/ib account? Have we interacted on their before" 😱

Now THAT would be a megaton 3rd-party announcement for me, I‘ve been yearning for a hypothetical Switch port for ages..
Yeah, that would be a megaton announcement, considering how big "miracle port" it would be. I think Jeff Grubb didn't know this when he said he thought the third party games at the Direct "not exciting".

Unless... it's a cloud based game. Which I don't think it is, as it's an online game.

Viewtiful Joe reference. Liam does A LOT of Capcom/Kamiya/Viewtiful Joe videos, and he's long spoken of a Kamiya/Capcom VJ HD collection collab.
He's been saying VJ collection is happening since 2018 lol, and even said back then that VJ3 was happening.
Wait, is there actual valid rumours of a VJ collection?
Nah. Eventually it'll happen since Capcom is always bringing back collections of their old games. But Liam is not reliable.

I….

Have I argued with this person is the question 💀

I really hope I was secretly arguing with Koizumi at some point in my past

Lmao !! I had already heard you telling this story, but I thought it was NoA executives... Not NCL ones !! That is hilarious thinking about a producer getting yelled at by some member, being told that clearly they don't know anything about their own franchise lol

Like Dardan, I hope I somehow got into an argument with one of them once lmao.

Maybe somehow my years of clamoring for Famicom Detective Club being localized and asking for Ayumi in Smash helped a tiiiiiny bit for the decision to localize the remakes.

Hello famiguys, my name is señor Bintendo, no relation to that videogame company, pls keep talking about all the games you want on the switch while I'm NOT taking notes
Happy gaming

Now I'm not saying Nintendo needs to send me a devkit but I am saying that the Switch is light on indie old school WRPG blobbers and putting my game on Switch serves a very important niche of me and about 5 other people.

So if you guys could get on that

I think once the metroid database admin told me (and others ofc) about some fun trivia that happened within the website such as

Retro Studios staff coming to check in what people were talking about (not publicy ofc)

So yeah this doesnt surprises me at all. People also have to remember those are humans and have to be treated the way anyone would like to be treated: with respect and courtesy.

Some people would act differently if they knew the people who they are talking to is a stranger that they hold in high regard and that is also awful.

I mean, sakurai is a youtuber now, anything is possible.
Maybe koizumi is a shitposter on reddit and aonuma will become a tiktoker

Dear Nintendo, please know that every time I've said something critical about BotW2's marketing or F-Zero X Switch performance it came from the best of intentions and I wish you all the best and thanks for inspiring me over the years and thanks so much for making BotW, Mario Galaxy and Yoshi's Island and .._*.*..~`

Most hilarious thing would be that an exec was actually one of those infamous Nintendo Era members banned permanently for constant inflammatory and troll comments lol

Takahashi saw ERA talk shit about Rex and decided to do a little bit of trolling in Xenoblade 3 to watch the meltdowns.

I kneel.

I imagine Reggie looking at an e3 thread, looking at the hundreds of « My body is ready » memes ^^’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom