• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, Nintendo does big zelda reveals only at e3, since this year we had no e3 they have to wait for next year e3 to do the gameplay reveal. It's patterns man.

giphy.gif

I mean, Nintendo does big zelda reveals only at e3, since this year we had no e3 they have to wait for next year e3 to do the gameplay reveal. It's patterns man.
Mainline Zelda also only releases in years with E3, if in 2023 we get no E3= no Zelda

Why do people in here get so protective over sales numbers?

I think some people just really care about certain franchises, and want to see them succeed so more can be made. There is some amount of projection going on, but i get it. I love donkey kong country, so i was really dissapointed to see that tropical freeze didnt light up the charts. I think people need to separate themselves from the games, but its tough some times, especially when you really love a certain franchise.

Hey maybe the game releases on march but we still have to wait for e3 to get the name and the big gameplay reveal.
Maybe they'll patch the game in june to show us the name.
Lol, realistically, i think the game comes out at the end of march and we get the first big deep dive in February

It seems word of mouth is doing Digimon Survive wonders. Its #2 on the US Eshop today, its been climbing since launch day. I am enjoying it, switch between it and XC3 is weird and amusing.

Good to know that the entirety of Nintendo is also having a "it's not Wednesday yet?" moment too

Yesterday felt like five days in one for me at work x_x

Good to know that the entirety of Nintendo is also having a "it's not Wednesday yet?" moment too

Yesterday felt like five days in one for me at work x_x
Tbh, announcing a direct 2 days before is the worst thing Nintendo could do.
It's basically torture.

I added my 50th physical Switch game (thanks, Klonoa!) to my collection last night so there should be a direct announcement aaaaaany day now.

That's how this works right?

Right?

Is it bad to say that I'm not champing at the bit anymore for a general direct because I'm actually playing video games? Please don't tell anyone

I can relate, considering I got Sunbreak, Digimon Survive and some others on the docket. Certainly makes the rest of August manageable, because the likelihood of me getting anything more this month pretty slim.

But again, so long as the likes of Metroid Re-Prime and Rockman Taisen are somewhere, out there, I at least have reason to stay somewhat vigilant.

As this thread and it's older counterpart have proven many times, patterns cannot be trusted with Nintendo.

0j7PVWM.png

this may seem off-topic but "Choco posting Goldblum memes" is itself a pattern
My roommate and I put up a Jeff Goldblum shower curtain when we moved in as an inside joke and my girlfriend was so enamored with it that she also got us a Goldblum-as-Jesus blanket and sequiny throw pillow for the couch too. So now I literally just see his face everywhere, whether I want to or not. Truly he's inescapable!

My roommate and I put up a Jeff Goldblum shower curtain when we moved in as an inside joke and my girlfriend was so enamored with it that she also got us a Goldblum-as-Jesus blanket and sequiny throw pillow for the couch too. So now I literally just see his face everywhere, whether I want to or not. Truly he's inescapable!
I see his face everywhere, even without being surrounded by products ❤️

My favorite pattern is gingham.
yellowpj-7573.jpg

Truly beautiful.
That's a nice color too. Oooo, ahhhh.
0j7PVWM.png

this may seem off-topic but "Choco posting Goldblum memes" is itself a pattern
Ginghamsaurus Rex
I just want to thank you all for this beautiful exchange, this brought a great smile to my face.

...where would one aquire a Goldblum sequin throw pillow for a couch? Asking for a friend...named Brofield, who is me, who would love to have a sequined Goldblum throw pillow as a conversation piece (and also to mildly annoy my girlfriend with it lmao) (the Goldblum-as-Jesus blanket she might draw the line at; not for the sacreligious blasphemy it implies but that I might be more in love with Jeffrey than her 😅)

I just want to thank you all for this beautiful exchange, this brought a great smile to my face.

...where would one aquire a Goldblum sequin throw pillow for a couch? Asking for a friend...named Brofield, who is me, who would love to have a sequined Goldblum throw pillow as a conversation piece (and also to mildly annoy my girlfriend with it lmao) (the Goldblum-as-Jesus blanket she might draw the line at; not for the sacreligious blasphemy it implies but that I might be more in love with Jeffrey than her 😅)
Brofield's gonna decorate a wholeass Jeff Goldroom

I see his face everywhere, even without being surrounded by products ❤️
Look I didn't buy any of it, I just tolerate it 😂

My girlfriend does the EXACT same thing to me in the reverse, haha. Constantly threatening to leave me for Jeff.... She very much enjoys my annoyance... 😮‍💨

I'll ask her where she got it and let you know though! I have zero clue, it just showed up at my door one day after work and I knew immediately what had happened. 😅

The implications of what this GIF implies is horrifying yet tantalizing to comprehend. probably just some positive self-love that borders narcissism

Thank you, this will haunt my dreamscapes for many moon cycles.
The Goldblum equivalent of the Spiderman pointing meme was always gonna be a bit more affectionate than we're generally comfortable with.

Because Goldblum is himself a bit more affectionate than we're generally comfortable with.

Look I didn't buy any of it, I just tolerate it 😂

My girlfriend does the EXACT same thing to me in the reverse, haha. Constantly threatening to leave me for Jeff.... She very much enjoys my annoyance... 😮‍💨

I'll ask her where she got it and let you know though! I have zero clue, it just showed up at my door one day after work and I knew immediately what had happened. 😅
She is a woman of impeccable taste 😂😂 But yes, please do! Very much looking forward to it, and thank you again!

The Goldblum equivalent of the Spiderman pointing meme was always gonna be a bit more affectionate than we're generally comfortable with.

Because Goldblum is himself a bit more affectionate than we're generally comfortable with.
You know, this really hits the nail on the head that actively describes the vibes he gives off, and I'm more than okay with it. At least, that's what I felt when I got to meet him face to face in 2019. Like electricity in the air.

"If I pull the xeno off would the franchise die?"
Well, congratulations, you got yourself caught playing video games. Now what's the next step of your master plan?

It feels like we're getting a salvo of Nintendo announcements throughout late July and August. Has my personal prediction of Nintendo waiting until everyone else was done with the "informal E3" in June/July come true?

It feels like we're getting a salvo of Nintendo announcements throughout late July and August. Has my personal prediction of Nintendo waiting until everyone else was done with the "informal E3" in June/July come true?

How does Nintendo having consistent announcements and presentations from June to now show that Nintendo was waiting for informal E3 to be over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom