• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST2| Fami's Summer Gameguess

When will the next Direct air?

• It's going to be in May! cHaOs!

Votes: 11 4.3%
  • Patterns, man. 14th of June, 2022. The usual.

Votes: 211 81.8%
  • Nintendo will be weird again, early July.

Votes: 23 8.9%
  • Nintendo's Twitter Direct's will be the norm, Septermber 2022.

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Geoff the Summerman will add it to Summer Gamefest

Votes: 7 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

LOL a Partner Mini. Nintendo what are you doing.

At the very least, there should be some decent stuff in here, but no Pepsi-chan reveal :(

Nobody ever describes any kind of direct as focused on third party other than a Partners Direct. I don’t want to hear “oh they did it for 2020 because of Covid only”. Nintendo will do what they want

Bruh the worst part was that Nintendo JP site posting that said only Mini (not Mini Partner) 30 seconds before announcement smh

Had to get my hopes up one final time

It’s a direct! ;P So I think I will ignore a lot of social media the next few days, I feel like the toxicity level will be trough the roof.

No much wiggle room in that tweet for anything Nintendo-related that is not M&R2.

Unless we have another third-party working on first-party IP situation coming up.

That's a BEEFY Partner Showcase as well, the longest (October 2020) was 19 minutes, this ones 25 minutes. DAMN

Looking forward to hearing what Grubb has to say later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read the threadmarked staff post before posting about rumors or insiders. Do not beg insiders for reassurance or tag individuals asking for more hints. Snarky or mean-spirited responses will not be tolerated.

Back
Top Bottom