• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST2| Fami's Summer Gameguess

When will the next Direct air?

• It's going to be in May! cHaOs!

Votes: 11 4.3%
  • Patterns, man. 14th of June, 2022. The usual.

Votes: 211 81.8%
  • Nintendo will be weird again, early July.

Votes: 23 8.9%
  • Nintendo's Twitter Direct's will be the norm, Septermber 2022.

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Geoff the Summerman will add it to Summer Gamefest

Votes: 7 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zie ik een keer Nederlands op het forum, is het verdikkie robottaal!
Im looking for good games to play to pass the time until the 29th. I remembered the E3 2021 Direct and I realize I havent even got around to Dread though. Is it worth playing as someone who hasnt played much Metroid?
I've never like Metroidvanias and earlier bounced off of Super Metroid, Hollow Knight and Ori, but did a Normal and Hard Mode run of Dread in it's first weeks after release. It just controls and flows so well.

Soccer, dutch cheese, french toast. I've lived to see it all. More than 2 weeks to go. Nate should leak the Zelda Oracle Games to keep this forum from going insane, or SamusHumper. I don't care either way but something has to happen.

Unglaublech, de esch mer mol 2 Stund nid im dem Thread und scho schribet alli in verschiedene Sproche, ach ech liebe die Community <3
(Try to Translate this, to all the Non Swiss Speaker, I dare you ;) )

Unglaublech, de esch mer mol 2 Stund nid im dem Thread und scho schribet alli in verschiedene Sproche, ach ech liebe die Community <3
Unbelievable, I leave this thread for two hours and all of a sudden all of you start writing in different languages, oh I love this community.

What now, Lintendo? What now.

Now that we've all had our bi-annual fun of shitposting in different languages, I think another round of pizza posting might be in order to liven things up a bit.

Ich gleubti dü miestisch dina dialäkt eswie schribu das r s’bizie schwärer zum eratu isch um dasda bi nid schwiizer go üszprobiere.

I think you have to write your dialect in a way that it is harder to guess for non swiss people

Oh hell no you did NOT just edit my post

bryan-cranston-heisenberg-breaking-bad.gif

Ich gleubti dü miestisch dina dialäkt eswie schribu das r s’bizie schwärer zum eratu isch um dasda bi nid schwiizer go üszprobiere.

I think you have to write your dialect in a way that it is harder to guess for non swiss people
Swiss is just funny German at the end of the day, so seeing it spelled out like that actually makes it easier to understand than if I just heard it.

ja sProblem esch das Luzern ned wöki en dialekt hed.

The Problem is that Lucerne doesn't really has dialect.

If Prime isn't announced for this calendar year, I think the rest of my year looks like:

1) Earthbound
2) Star Fox 64
3) Finishing the final 2 bosses in XenoblaDE
4) Octo Expansion
5) Xenoblade 3
6) As Dusk Falls
7) Elden Ring
8) Splatoon 3
9) Bug Fables
10) Persona 5
11) Pentiment
For your #3 do you mean the mainline campaign or Future Connected? (I actually wasn’t interested enough to finish FC…)

This thread is too chaotic, can't understand a thing people has said in japanese or dutch, I'm here just chilling waiting for twilight princess for switch also ¿Hay gente que habla español por aqui?

Swiss is just funny German at the end of the day, so seeing it spelled out like that actually makes it easier to understand than if I just heard it.
That‘s true. It has also a lot to do with Pronunciation. Swiss german really just is german but saying all the words wrong and forgetting some particles. There are unique gramatics like "go“ (Ich gan go schlafu / I‘m going to sleep) which is similar to the english "to" and some unique words in dialects like in mine (Frontag = Donnerstag = Thursday), but they are usually clear in context when written.

Anyway back to topic I would say 😅

For your #3 do you mean the mainline campaign or Future Connected? (I actually wasn’t interested enough to finish FC…)
Main campaign! I was really struggling against the second to last boss a year ago, so I decided I'm going to rewatch all of the story cutscenes to refresh my memory, then turn the game onto easy mode.

I understand why people want WW and TP, but I am genuinely happy just waiting for BotW2. We are all in for a very, very, very long wait for a new 3D Zelda once BotW2 is released... I'd much rather get WW and TP during those years.

Similarly, with Mario, I still feel fatigued after the 35th anniversary! Entirely my fault, but I played and completed Mario 64, Sunshine, Galaxy, 3D World and Bowsers Fury in the space of a couple of months. I'm quite happy without Mario for another Direct or two.

Donkey Kong and Star Fox are what I'd want to see, along with a new trailer for BotW2.

Que está pasando hoy aquí con los idiomas? Por aquí un sevillano viviendo en el norte de Europa.
Un tio pa romper las reglas hizo un post en ingles pero al darse cuenta k no lo podia postear lo puso en Google translator a holandes. Como Respuesta la gente ha empezado en hablar en diferentes idiomas (la mayoria los suyos)

Nate had said this in the other topic

“We'll record early and I'll wait until the day is closer to release it. May release a week early.”

This was in question to a Nintendo predictions video. Interesting he now says he might release his predictions video at least a week early (assuming from June 28/29). He might be thinking there’s a good chance the direct is announced a week ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read the threadmarked staff post before posting about rumors or insiders. Do not beg insiders for reassurance or tag individuals asking for more hints. Snarky or mean-spirited responses will not be tolerated.

Back
Top Bottom