• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST2| Fami's Summer Gameguess

When will the next Direct air?

• It's going to be in May! cHaOs!

Votes: 11 4.3%
  • Patterns, man. 14th of June, 2022. The usual.

Votes: 211 81.8%
  • Nintendo will be weird again, early July.

Votes: 23 8.9%
  • Nintendo's Twitter Direct's will be the norm, Septermber 2022.

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Geoff the Summerman will add it to Summer Gamefest

Votes: 7 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking maybe I fucked it up by posting the Portugal - Holland Youtube video match? Maybe somehow that fucks with automatic translations or something.
Kann natürlich auch sein, ja.

MVG zei dat Banjo Kazooie terug zal komen in de vitrine. Luister de podcast terug en je hoort het zelf. En de grappige dingen als mensen hem vragen naar het bewijs van deze spellen, geven Nate geen antwoord meer. Maar Nate hoorde bijna een jaar geleden over een nieuwe DK, maar weet nog steeds niet meer. Dus weet dat een DK het werk is dat genoeg is om te denken dat hij het goed heeft? Maar dat is mijn enige punt. Nate is geen geloofwaardige insider die jullie allemaal denken.

Why is this post in Dutch for me? @bellydrum you have any idea? The quote in the other post is in English

2iQc60M.png

It was in English then edited and converted to Dutch (?) by the user lol unsure why at this moment

Ik ga niet zo veel posten. Maar waarom vertrouw je Nate zo. Hé zei dat er een Banjo in ontwikkeling is en MVG weet zeker dat hij in de Showcase stond. Dat is niet gebeurd. Hij weet ook van een DK-game, maar er is niets meer dan één ontwikkeling. De Switch-pro Nate had het mis, en over die Jrpg-remake voor PS4 had Nate niet 100 procent gelijk. Dus misschien kun je niet alles vertrouwen wat Nate te zeggen had.. Maar dat is mijn persoonlijke mening. Maar iedereen kan de dingen zeggen die Nate ons vertelt. Maar hij heeft nooit meer informatie om te delen. Dat is het rare aan hem. Maar ik vertrouw alleen bronnen als Ton Henderson en Jason Schreier. Ze lekken dingen, maar hebben meestal meer informatie. Nate vertelt dat alleen een game een ontwikkeling is zonder meer details.
“I don’t trust Nate because of something MVG said” sure is a weird thing to say but whatever

(Google translate might have twisted your words?)

It was in English then edited and converted to Dutch (?) by the user lol unsure why at this moment

Weird. It reads like automatically translated text yeah. It's really robotic Dutch.

Ik heb het gevoel dat de Nintendo Switch meer videospellen met kip kan gebruiken.

Geef kip.
Seriously everytime I see dutch It feels like I read some weird german. What do you have the feeling that the Switch need more games off with? A cigarette? Don't want to translate it in Google :p

Seriously everytime I see dutch It feels like I read some weird german. What do you have the feeling that more Switch games can use? A cigarette? Don't want to translate it in Google :p

games with chicken

Why is this post in Dutch for me? @bellydrum you have any idea? The quote in the other post is in English

2iQc60M.png
They changed it to dutch. They basically signed up less than an hour ago, ignored the thread staff post, and made a comment about Nate and then changed it to Dutch to make it impossible for the mods to understand. Honestly it's foolproof

They changed it to dutch. They basically signed up less than an hour ago, ignored the thread staff post, and made a comment about Nate and then changed it to Dutch to make it impossible for the mods to understand. Honestly it's foolproof
this is the real shit

As if it is some untranslatable secret language lol.

Ooooh let's try to determine the most appropriate English translation

I'm going with "clowns"
“Yarou” is hard. I’ve seen it TL’d as “jerk” a lot but it can be contextual. For example, ”baka yarou” is literally “idiot jerk” but that can simply just be “idiot.”

the 「たち」(“tachi”) turns「野郎」(“yarou”) plural

Yeah then I guess I clearly missed something haha.
ha oh I thought you just meant something that happened recently, yeah this community started from a majority of folks from NintendoEra migrating over to start anew :)

ignored? more like saw it and said challenge accepted

i mean

uitdaging aanvaard

If you are curious about why both things work:

The first one works because during a bronchoconstriction attack your bronchioli have a reduced diameter and therefore airflow is reduced, more air is retained inside the alveoli instead of flowing through the rest of the airway (reducing the internal pressure inside it and upstream of the obstruction) and when you add the increasing pleural pressure during exhalation, the equal pressure point (EPP) of the airway moves downstream from the bronchi towards the bronchioli causing the airway to collapse.
Ckck7PQ.jpg
The bronchioli don’t have cartilage so they are much more prone to collapse, while the bronchi do have cartilage and have better structural resistance.

By applying pressure in the trachea (or any other upstream part like the mouth or nose) you counter some (not all) of the bronchoconstricion using the same pressure-balance mechanisms and move the EPP upstream towards the bronchi.

And the second method works because the air near the sea has a higher concentration of salt (it’s hypertonic) and when inside your airway it pulls water out from your cells and reduces inflammation. It’s mechanism is similar to a nebulization using a hypertonic saline solution.

And of course, neither is a substitute for medical treatment.

Thanks for the explanation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read the threadmarked staff post before posting about rumors or insiders. Do not beg insiders for reassurance or tag individuals asking for more hints. Snarky or mean-spirited responses will not be tolerated.

Back
Top Bottom