• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST2| Fami's Summer Gameguess

When will the next Direct air?

• It's going to be in May! cHaOs!

Votes: 11 4.3%
  • Patterns, man. 14th of June, 2022. The usual.

Votes: 211 81.8%
  • Nintendo will be weird again, early July.

Votes: 23 8.9%
  • Nintendo's Twitter Direct's will be the norm, Septermber 2022.

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Geoff the Summerman will add it to Summer Gamefest

Votes: 7 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent submissions everyone! I’d been reading as they came in, and it was a big tossup. I had fun reading all your favourite moments!

🥉 Let me know what you want me to write about @1UP inc. and I’ll write four paragraphs on it! I chose this answer because I like how you mentioned how it affected you emotionally. It’s cool to hear how a game ended in tears because it was so special to you.

🥈 Congrats to @Mr_No_U on second place! I picked this because of the cool fact you included, which was the original intent behind these Direct quizzes: to spread cool facts about Directs! Let me know your topic, and six paragraphs will be lovingly written!

🥇 And the series wraps up on @ezidro3 ’s submission. While not technically a Direct, you put in something really meaningful to you and explained your thought process. The detail here was really nice and scored you a W! Let me know what you’d like me to write about, and I’ll write ten paragraphs about it.

Well done everyone. I had a lot of fun with these ten Direct quizzes. Now let’s see what this morning holds!
Write about Dill Spowser ordering Subway

Let the Chaos begin! Muhahahahaha!

chibi-robo-fire.gif

I had a dream last night that we got a Mini Partner Direct with only 3 announcements:

1. The first was the Persona ports to switch
  2. The second was this new Sonic game that pretty much was Super Monkey Ball gameplay but with Sonic running instead lol
  3. And the last announcement was this weird game where you played as a piece of macaroni going down this path that looked like one of those bad mobile games that get advertised a lot lol
Does this count as a fake 4chan leak? Lol

If it's pre-announced, it's for sure a Partner. If we get nothing today, it could still be a Partner tomorrow, but the chances for a Mini go up significantly. Should be interesting

I had a dream last night that we got a Mini Partner Direct with only 3 announcements:

1. The first was the Persona ports to switch
  2. The second was this new Sonic game that pretty much was Super Monkey Ball gameplay but with Sonic running instead lol
  3. And the last announcement was this weird game where you played as a piece of macaroni going down this path that looked like one of those bad mobile games that get advertised a lot lol
Does this count as a fake 4chan leak? Lol

I think it counts as a real 4chan leak actually. It's a vision.

Maybe all the Talk with begin a Partner Showcase is false or misinterpreted and it is just a normal General Direct.

/s ... probably not.

Given the context of why and how the partner showcases came to be, it’s a weird take to villainize Nintendo over them
@Red Monster actually I’m going to take this back and apologize. There was no pushback on my reply but I revisited it after coffee and realized it came off as policing your feelings which, yeah who wasn’t pissed in 2020 lol. Your keyword was “feel” and I am never one to (intend to) invalidate feelings. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read the threadmarked staff post before posting about rumors or insiders. Do not beg insiders for reassurance or tag individuals asking for more hints. Snarky or mean-spirited responses will not be tolerated.

Back
Top Bottom