• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Sports NHL 21/22 season is under way

Mbolibombo

Tingle
Pronouns
He/him
I'm sure there's a few hockey fans in the building?

In more important news - The season started yesterday and we're officially in the first full season since a couple of years back which feels amazing.
The goat is off to a good start and scored 2 goals in the very first day of play - continuing his legacy to become the greatest goalscorer of all time.

What are your thoughts and expectations for the season?
Who will win?
How will Seattle manage?
Will Toronto come through to the second round?

As a Caps fan I have no idea what to expect, I have had high hopes the past few years just for the season to end in a tragic way in the post season every years since the Cup run.

I watch all the games but I'm more of a casual viewer so I don't have any deep insights when it comes to hockey. I am happy my Penguins got a win against The Lightning without Crosby, Malkin, or Guentzel and a bunch of our newer guys got some goals. It's also nice to see them playing teams not part of the Metro again.

And Penguins legend Jack Johnson got a sick goal against Fleury last night in the COL-CHI game, what a weird timeline.

I watch all the games but I'm more of a casual viewer so I don't have any deep insights when it comes to hockey. I am happy my Penguins got a win against The Lightning without Crosby, Malkin, or Guentzel and a bunch of our newer guys got some goals. It's also nice to see them playing teams not part of the Metro again.

And Penguins legend Jack Johnson got a sick goal against Fleury last night in the COL-CHI game, what a weird timeline.

Strong by Pens beating the champs without their best players. Also calling oneself a casual fan while also watching all the games. hats off! =)

Going to the redwings opening game tonight wooo

What a game to see live, must have stung to lose that one!
It was in the bag...

What a game by Bertuzzi though! :O First goal is gonna be a contender for the goal of the year.
How was Raymond looking? As a Swede I've followed him for a few years and has high hopes for him.

Strong by Pens beating the champs without their best players. Also calling oneself a casual fan while also watching all the games. hats off! =)

It was in the bag...

What a game by Bertuzzi though! :O First goal is gonna be a contender for the goal of the year.
How was Raymond looking? As a Swede I've followed him for a few years and has high hopes for him.
Crowd was absolutely electric. Annoying group of divas behind us aside it was a great night and overall bad refs won TB that game, I think red wings came out looking super good. Plus that throat punch đź‘Š

Crowd was absolutely electric. Annoying group of divas behind us aside it was a great night and overall bad refs won TB that game, I think red wings came out looking super good. Plus that throat punch đź‘Š

Thinking Larkin will get a suspension for that one :p

Wife is from MN which means I'm both a Wild and Pens fan now. I don't follow it super close but we built a bar in the basement with a movie projector and we love to hang out down there with some drinks with the game on.

It was in the bag...

Haha maybe casual isn't the right word for it but that's what I consider myself when compared to how passionate some people get when talking hockey on the internet and in person. I live in Habs/Leafs territory and I sometimes get dirty looks if I wear anything Pens related :LOL:.

nw-TeChhhm22xl1Vr4vQsbG58dPE16DEbgzn2QDwYo5cSvOJS5fmikOFUAMe43zYF1LS7kQK6iu8GrxFttU6j92hJGHOfB7ib08piWFh4LaDPV_XLnvteaS1O68-8O-R0dwly2chB156OIBdqjnX6Xg2cbPfz62avk94NhEtK0hcUAc9GgTrbRvkyVwCLWjBVMBl3j-zmmd2J88qu08MvT9z_ZtrSee2Q18_wiTNG0a6DYzviRVu-mraFFVvbwFr1mXJPixHOTmc1AuF2DCqG9OjvWfeyUyB0S8s3IS_Rr6lcQ1fxIZceebkLMtp5p-jQznY2KWa2QFw_LvKs1m6saIiMKTg_17xMF8WxrxI4Mrj2BT-qoomVBBMXIfAVQy6I4MXHC56j7he3wPPaSIU7N3mGqF0XldK_udSoUYQzGOKCf2VHCxYFMScwiNldXPb7LRHNZklUbyMv3160j4RLWk0dQmSfgvmUjylhVCrxzjzJGh-3JketWeO6VYXGHGTc_eaIlFaqTeQSGIthTAC6a4YNOhfNJWfeJZnKGHJC-C9XsI776rrEnBExuwR8WgocUoN4C3dQVyv6NgFKtb8nLVyM1JRc-QjSiJ_jFa1NDfiIjjIrbbiWY0qmjf_rP2BpN10dew7Q8D9EFPA0u5-zVtC1wiMbFvDiBZdQMOhHpDc7xFv1ycuMw9xRUsFwd11Ea7xqWDuY7vVc5rkJhFkGpn4Fg=w930-h1239-no

Last nights view, great stadium. Don't worry it filled up this was very early pre-game

Back
Top Bottom