• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Sports NFL |ST| Offseason

For those wondering, the start time for the Munich game is 3:30pm local time, 9:30am eastern.

I know the Bucs have been meh this season. How have the Seahawks played? Is this gonna be a good game? Hopefully my boy Tom can ball out on the world stage!

For those wondering, the start time for the Munich game is 3:30pm local time, 9:30am eastern.

I know the Bucs have been meh this season. How have the Seahawks played? Is this gonna be a good game? Hopefully my boy Tom can ball out on the world stage!
The Seahawks have actually been kind of good? Geno Smith is having a damn good year, and making Denver wonder why we gave up so much for Russell Wilson, lol

The Seahawks have actually been kind of good? Geno Smith is having a damn good year, and making Denver wonder why we gave up so much for Russell Wilson, lol
We bought Russ to get Ciara. Mission accomplished.

Just turned the game on to see Tommy throw a touchdown pass to go up 21-3 in the fourth. Looks like a proper dub for the Bucs!

Bucs back to .500 at 5-5, would not surprise me to see them really take off and make a run into the playoffs from here on out

10-7 Dolphins over the Browns in the first quarter.

Go Miami! The evil must be defeated! Browns fans have been riding too high after their big win last Monday.

With my boyhood team (Rams) dead and my local team (Broncos) even more dead, I’m declaring my bandwagon allegiance to the Jets and, uh, Vikings, I guess? I’ll just pretend Kirk Cousins is Sam Bradford.

With my boyhood team (Rams) dead and my local team (Broncos) even more dead, I’m declaring my bandwagon allegiance to the Jets and, uh, Vikings, I guess? I’ll just pretend Kirk Cousins is Sam Bradford.
My college roommate's family are diehard Vikings fans and have suffered constant heartbreak, so I feel like I get to root for them secondhand as at least someone to cheer for this year

My college roommate's family are diehard Vikings fans and have suffered constant heartbreak, so I feel like I get to root for them secondhand as at least someone to cheer for this year
It would be a much nicer story than, say, “Tom Brady rises from the ashes, again, to embarrass exciting, you g team in Super Bowl.”

Not even five minutes in and the Commanders are already embarrassing themselves. Who decided to put these awful teams in prime time games? Flexing games needs to start way earlier in the season if you ask me. No one wants to see Washington hopelessly flail about, or god forbid be forced to watch the Broncos again.

Sorry @ngpdrew

Not even five minutes in and the Commanders are already embarrassing themselves. Who decided to put these awful teams in prime time games? Flexing games needs to start way earlier in the season if you ask me. No one wants to see Washington hopelessly flail about, or god forbid be forced to watch the Broncos again.

Sorry @ngpdrew
Buddy, I hate watch the Broncos every week. That shit is embarrassing .

Signed,

A guy who missed the Bills-Vikings to watch the Broncos lose again

Cleveland and Buffalo both playing away games today. Wonder how many fans are gonna be at the stadium.

Vikings getting absolutely destroyed, wow.

Seriously, what even is that o-line?

Last edited:
Kinda wish the games were staggered throughout the day instead of having more than one game on at a time. Thanksgiving is a day for football, football should be on all day. We shouldn’t have to flip channels between two games!

Anyway. Bills Lions has been pretty good so far, seems competitive.

I planned on getting tickets to this Browns Bucs game way back when the schedule was announced, just to be able to see Tom Brady play in person one last time. But it slipped my mind and I never got around to it. I checked stub hub last night and if I wanted, tickets were as cheap as $30.

So anyway I’m watching at home on my couch. It’ll be my last Browns game I’ll willingly watch, because next week the scumbag starts playing again. Go Tom, and fuck the Browns forever.

Browns won in overtime. Gross.

I mean, good for Jacoby to win his final game as a starter. But still, the entire Browns organization are rapist enablers.

Did you fine folks know that these hapless Rams will face those rudderless Broncos on Christmas Day?

Gotta make sure my parents’ house has plenty of spiked nog.

Did you fine folks know that these hapless Rams will face those rudderless Broncos on Christmas Day?

Gotta make sure my parents’ house has plenty of spiked nog.
Good grief. The NFL is taking a real black eye this year pushing the Broncos so hard.

Any NFL agent worth their salt would demand their client stay off of Twitter, or at the very least not respond to people on Twitter.

Lamar, get an agent worth their salt! You are not doing a good job!

Oh no what did he do
He deleted the Tweet and it’s vulgar enough that a lot of sites don’t quote it directly. Basically, he responded to a fan critiquing him (mildly, even) by telling them - and I’m partially paraphrasing - that they haven’t played football and they don’t know what they’re talking about because all they do is “eat dicks”.

He then got criticized for being homophobic and didn’t like that, either.

The Patriots are wearing throwback jerseys tonight. I’m not a big fan. They look too much like the Bills, and since they’re playing the Bills it’s getting confusing trying to tell who is who!

The only game that’s on in my area is the freaking Browns. I’m not watching them. I don’t even care how they do, besides hoping that they lose horribly. So I guess I do care. But it sucks that my only option for NFL football right now is the Browns.

Denver is on a mission to finish games with as few points as possible on both sides. Seriously, though, is this one of the single biggest differences between defense and offense in NFL history? I have to think that it is.
Well as you know I'm a Ravens fan so:

1) sorry about that game for multiple reasons
2) the 2000 ravens Superbowl team might qualify, pretty sure they went a stretch of 6 games without an offensive touchdown

Well as you know I'm a Ravens fan so:

1) sorry about that game for multiple reasons
2) the 2000 ravens Superbowl team might qualify, pretty sure they went a stretch of 6 games without an offensive touchdown
It's all good! I've long given up on this season, so it's no big deal to me. Maybe the Ravens can make it somewhere!

Denver is on a mission to finish games with as few points as possible on both sides. Seriously, though, is this one of the single biggest differences between defense and offense in NFL history? I have to think that it is.
Honestly, if their offense was even just mediocre they would be an easy SB contender.

And yet I can’t look away!

It's crazy to think that if they managed just... what, 16 points a game? They'd be like 9-2. 16!
My unironic pitch to them is to just QB sneak every play. Yeah, they'll see it coming. But...you probably won't turn it over, you'll probably get similar yardage, and every once in awhile you can fake it and run a bootleg for pay dirt. Give me the job!

My unironic pitch to them is to just QB sneak every play. Yeah, they'll see it coming. But...you probably won't turn it over, you'll probably get similar yardage, and every once in awhile you can fake it and run a bootleg for pay dirt. Give me the job!
Yeah it makes me laugh reading headlines from the Denver Post "Defense Can't Shut the Door in Loss" like we gave up TEN POINTS, come on, how much more shut can we make the door???

I only caught the last few minutes of the game tonight, but damn, that was a comeback. Tuned in when it was 16-3 with less than four minutes left, nearly turned it off right away and I'm glad I didn't. Brady can still do that to you.

Back
Top Bottom