• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Sports NFL |ST| Offseason

I grew up watching the St. Louis Rams win 3 games a year and this is the least fun team I have ever watched.

Sorry, Sammy.

Ok, I have been a huge Russell fan for pretty much his full career, but I am starting to think that his best days are far behind him at this point. He just doesn't seem to have it anymore.

It’s not the first time Russ threw an ill-advised pass at the goal line

Source: me, a Tom Brady fan

I grew up watching the St. Louis Rams win 3 games a year and this is the least fun team I have ever watched.

Sorry, Sammy.
It’s all good, after the last five-ish years I’m used to this by now! The local reactions to this game are going to be, uhh, something

P8UfxfX.png

The miscue in that picture somehow becomes worse when you realize they had the ball in the red zone with under 2 minutes and a chance to bleed the clock.

Not sure how much football I can watch today. But still, go Chargers, and go Bears!

Also obligatory go bengals, Steelers, and ravens.

Not sure how much football I can watch today. But still, go Chargers, and go Bears!

Also obligatory go bengals, Steelers, and ravens.
I think the Thursday night game put me off football for the whole week, lol. I'll catch some highlights later probably.

Rams Cowboys certainly is off to an interesting start, lmao.
I guess it was nice to know what kind of game it was going to be immediately…

That offensive line is turning Matt Stafford into a lesser QB. Maybe we should trade him to the Lions, too!

I’ve enjoyed watching the continued failure of Josh McDaniels. I take particular pleasure in his interpretation of analytics failing him.

I wrote this a year ago in frustration with the Chargers coach and his flock following…some loss, I guess. Never had an audience for it, so maybe someone here will enjoy: The New Church.

Commanders and Bears tonight

I haven’t seen a Washington game since the name change. I, uhh, hate their colors and logo. Their helmets make them look like a college team. And “Commanders” makes them sound like a single-A baseball team.

This is almost as thrilling as last week’s Thursday game

Amazon really getting their money’s worth

Driving through Kansas (not recommended) with family. Kansas City is about the 3/4 point, so we usually stop around there. Everything in a 30 mile radius was booked, though, so we languished in Concordia, Missouri.

Hope the game lives up to the hype! Otherwise I’ll hold this experience against both teams forever.

Driving through Kansas (not recommended) with family. Kansas City is about the 3/4 point, so we usually stop around there. Everything in a 30 mile radius was booked, though, so we languished in Concordia, Missouri.

Hope the game lives up to the hype! Otherwise I’ll hold this experience against both teams forever.
I've done plenty of driving in Kansas, and yeah, not a great time. The east side isn't so bad, once it starts having trees and vegetation, at least.

Don't think I've seen a game with really good offense this season so far.

Why is every offense bad now?

Except for the only three good teams, of course.

I know it is only October, but if you aren't the Bills, Eagles or Maholmes, I don't trust you to win.

That's more like it. Broncos score more than 16 points in a game challenge: Impossible.

...this is going to be a really long season

Saints and Cards tonight. Fingers crossed that it's not an atrocious TNF game for the third week in a row.

A touchdown two minutes into the game? I’m confused, I thought it was against the rules to score in a Thursday night game?

I hope so. I wouldn't count on it though, we're kinda not very good.
Well the Browns are kinda good, but they find the most embarrassing and humiliating ways to lose winnable games.

Fingers crossed our losing streak gets extended to four.

Well the Browns are kinda good, but they find the most embarrassing and humiliating ways to lose winnable games.

Fingers crossed our losing streak gets extended to four.
Ravens are giving you a run for your money when it comes to finding new and embarrassing ways to lose close games.

Back
Top Bottom