• Hey everybody, the Super Market is now open for all members! Remember to opt in to Famicoin from your Preferences page if you would like to enjoy this new feature.

Sports NFL 2022 |ST| Tecmo Bowl

OP
OP
Red Monster

Red Monster

Rawr
Pronouns
He/Him
For those wondering, the start time for the Munich game is 3:30pm local time, 9:30am eastern.

I know the Bucs have been meh this season. How have the Seahawks played? Is this gonna be a good game? Hopefully my boy Tom can ball out on the world stage!

SammyJ9

Weeb of the Rings
Pronouns
He/Him
For those wondering, the start time for the Munich game is 3:30pm local time, 9:30am eastern.

I know the Bucs have been meh this season. How have the Seahawks played? Is this gonna be a good game? Hopefully my boy Tom can ball out on the world stage!
The Seahawks have actually been kind of good? Geno Smith is having a damn good year, and making Denver wonder why we gave up so much for Russell Wilson, lol

OP
OP
Red Monster

Red Monster

Rawr
Pronouns
He/Him
Just turned the game on to see Tommy throw a touchdown pass to go up 21-3 in the fourth. Looks like a proper dub for the Bucs!

SammyJ9

Weeb of the Rings
Pronouns
He/Him
Bucs back to .500 at 5-5, would not surprise me to see them really take off and make a run into the playoffs from here on out

OP
OP
Red Monster

Red Monster

Rawr
Pronouns
He/Him
10-7 Dolphins over the Browns in the first quarter.

Go Miami! The evil must be defeated! Browns fans have been riding too high after their big win last Monday.

ngpdrew

Like Like
Pronouns
He/Him
With my boyhood team (Rams) dead and my local team (Broncos) even more dead, I’m declaring my bandwagon allegiance to the Jets and, uh, Vikings, I guess? I’ll just pretend Kirk Cousins is Sam Bradford.

SammyJ9

Weeb of the Rings
Pronouns
He/Him
With my boyhood team (Rams) dead and my local team (Broncos) even more dead, I’m declaring my bandwagon allegiance to the Jets and, uh, Vikings, I guess? I’ll just pretend Kirk Cousins is Sam Bradford.
My college roommate's family are diehard Vikings fans and have suffered constant heartbreak, so I feel like I get to root for them secondhand as at least someone to cheer for this year

ngpdrew

Like Like
Pronouns
He/Him
My college roommate's family are diehard Vikings fans and have suffered constant heartbreak, so I feel like I get to root for them secondhand as at least someone to cheer for this year
It would be a much nicer story than, say, “Tom Brady rises from the ashes, again, to embarrass exciting, you g team in Super Bowl.”

OP
OP
Red Monster

Red Monster

Rawr
Pronouns
He/Him
Not even five minutes in and the Commanders are already embarrassing themselves. Who decided to put these awful teams in prime time games? Flexing games needs to start way earlier in the season if you ask me. No one wants to see Washington hopelessly flail about, or god forbid be forced to watch the Broncos again.

Sorry @ngpdrew

ngpdrew

Like Like
Pronouns
He/Him
Not even five minutes in and the Commanders are already embarrassing themselves. Who decided to put these awful teams in prime time games? Flexing games needs to start way earlier in the season if you ask me. No one wants to see Washington hopelessly flail about, or god forbid be forced to watch the Broncos again.

Sorry @ngpdrew
Buddy, I hate watch the Broncos every week. That shit is embarrassing .

Signed,

A guy who missed the Bills-Vikings to watch the Broncos lose again

OP
OP
Red Monster

Red Monster

Rawr
Pronouns
He/Him
Cleveland and Buffalo both playing away games today. Wonder how many fans are gonna be at the stadium.

MissingNo.

Triangular Tactician
Founder
Pronouns
He/Him
Vikings getting absolutely destroyed, wow.

Seriously, what even is that o-line?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Red Monster

Red Monster

Rawr
Pronouns
He/Him
Kinda wish the games were staggered throughout the day instead of having more than one game on at a time. Thanksgiving is a day for football, football should be on all day. We shouldn’t have to flip channels between two games!

Anyway. Bills Lions has been pretty good so far, seems competitive.

OP
OP
Red Monster

Red Monster

Rawr
Pronouns
He/Him
I planned on getting tickets to this Browns Bucs game way back when the schedule was announced, just to be able to see Tom Brady play in person one last time. But it slipped my mind and I never got around to it. I checked stub hub last night and if I wanted, tickets were as cheap as $30.

So anyway I’m watching at home on my couch. It’ll be my last Browns game I’ll willingly watch, because next week the scumbag starts playing again. Go Tom, and fuck the Browns forever.

OP
OP
Red Monster

Red Monster

Rawr
Pronouns
He/Him
Browns won in overtime. Gross.

I mean, good for Jacoby to win his final game as a starter. But still, the entire Browns organization are rapist enablers.

ngpdrew

Like Like
Pronouns
He/Him
Did you fine folks know that these hapless Rams will face those rudderless Broncos on Christmas Day?

Gotta make sure my parents’ house has plenty of spiked nog.

OP
OP
Red Monster

Red Monster

Rawr
Pronouns
He/Him
Did you fine folks know that these hapless Rams will face those rudderless Broncos on Christmas Day?

Gotta make sure my parents’ house has plenty of spiked nog.
Good grief. The NFL is taking a real black eye this year pushing the Broncos so hard.

ngpdrew

Like Like
Pronouns
He/Him
Any NFL agent worth their salt would demand their client stay off of Twitter, or at the very least not respond to people on Twitter.

Lamar, get an agent worth their salt! You are not doing a good job!

ngpdrew

Like Like
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh no what did he do
He deleted the Tweet and it’s vulgar enough that a lot of sites don’t quote it directly. Basically, he responded to a fan critiquing him (mildly, even) by telling them - and I’m partially paraphrasing - that they haven’t played football and they don’t know what they’re talking about because all they do is “eat dicks”.

He then got criticized for being homophobic and didn’t like that, either.

OP
OP
Red Monster

Red Monster

Rawr
Pronouns
He/Him
The Patriots are wearing throwback jerseys tonight. I’m not a big fan. They look too much like the Bills, and since they’re playing the Bills it’s getting confusing trying to tell who is who!

Top Bottom