• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Sports NFL |ST| Offseason

Anyone watching this Jags Chargers game? Went from 27-0 to 30-28 with five minutes left, this game is ridiculous

And there’s the comeback, good lord. 3rd largest in postseason history. What is with these comebacks this season? Wow

Losses like that make me glad my teams are sitting at home! I would be such a grump today!

Love the fake QB sneak from the Jags to convert 4th at the end. Cool play call! Jason from The Good Place would be proud!

I knew the Bills and especially Allen were overrated all year, so even if they pull off the win this is entertaining. You know it bad when the commentators are talking about the supposed burdon of being a good team and how it can give you Sunday Scaries lmao

Called that from the start. The Bills are overrated but that doesn't matter when the dolphins are straight up bad. They should have given that spot to the steelers or something

With the Vikings out, I’m no longer sure who to cheer for in the postseason. Maybe the Jags for that young underdog type team? Them or Buffalo, I have some other friends who are big Bills fans. But I’m running out of any teams I have connections to :p

With the Vikings out, I’m no longer sure who to cheer for in the postseason. Maybe the Jags for that young underdog type team? Them or Buffalo, I have some other friends who are big Bills fans. But I’m running out of any teams I have connections to :p
Has to be the bills, bengals, of jags. I cannot root for any of the NFC teams with the Vikings out. I’ll root for the Jags I guess since the coach is a Washingtonian.

Pulling for the Ravens of course, my new adopted team as a forlorn Cleveland sports fan.

I’ll also root for the Bills, I guess.
Wait, you are rooting for the city that stole the original Browns? No way I could do that. I actually root for the Ravens as someone that lived in Maryland for a while, but it’s hard having had the Sonics stolen from me. I didn’t include them in my list above because they have no shot without a healthy QB.

Wait, you are rooting for the city that stole the original Browns? No way I could do that. I actually root for the Ravens as someone that lived in Maryland for a while, but it’s hard having had the Sonics stolen from me. I didn’t include them in my list above because they have no shot without a healthy QB.
I can’t root for the Browns anymore because they gave 230m to a scumbag.

The Ravens are the original, good Browns. The team that’s been here since 99 is a clown show pretending to be the Cleveland Browns.

The Ravens are the original, good Browns. The team that’s been here since 99 is a clown show pretending to be the Cleveland Browns.
I'm proud of you.

But yeah I'm definitely rooting for the Bills after we lose in a couple hours. I have zero faith in this team right now.

Ok now I get it. I couldn’t root for them anymore either.

I'm proud of you.

But yeah I'm definitely rooting for the Bills after we lose in a couple hours. I have zero faith in this team right now.
Hey come on now, don’t count us out yet! They’ll probably lose, but they haven’t lost yet.

Vikings fans should cheer for the Eagles. They won their first superbowl in your stadium and they will avenge you next week

I am rooting hard for the Bills and the Bengals. My brother is a Niners fan so I will be happy for him when they ultimately win it all.

Ravens doing it. Bengals another overrated team so not surprised they're losing to a backup at the half.
I am. Our backup stinks, and our first string receiving core stinks even worse. Ravens defense has been incredible this half of the year though.

God, still so pissed. We wound up outplaying them handily for like 3 quarters, only to lose it because Huntley must have thought he was on the one yard line or something dumb.

Really crazy game

I suspect the Cowboys will try to out choke the Chargers to remind them that IT is always bigger in Texas.

Shit, that is. Shit is big in Texas. Texas is shit.

I am rooting for a tie.

I suspect the Cowboys will try to out choke the Chargers to remind them that IT is always bigger in Texas.

Shit, that is. Shit is big in Texas. Texas is shit.

I am rooting for a tie.
And this is why I love sports threads, right here.

And thus begins Brady Watch 23. My gut says the Dolphins, my brain says the Raiders, and my heart says he retcons this entire season by admitting that Stafford really did steal his soul last year.

Back
Top Bottom