• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Sports NFL |ST| Offseason

I got embarrassingly excited for a fourth win of the season in December. The combined energy of Baker’s unconventional odyssey and my hatred of Josh McDaniels made me literally jump for joy when the final TD was caught!

I'm so happy for Baker. I wanted him to have a great season after what happened in Cleveland, and I know it hasn't been good for him this year, but that win has to feel good.

Getting home in the middle of the night and seeing the Bucs trailing 0-35 is quite something.

Stop the presses, Denver has scored 28 points and is actually in this game? If we somehow beat the Chiefs that’ll be massive for the fans and coaching staff even if the season is toast.

@Skittzo Ravens better pull this out. I’m not gonna watch the game because I refuse to watch the Browns anymore, but I’m pulling hard for the Ravens. If they lose, I’m holding you personally responsible.

@Skittzo Ravens better pull this out. I’m not gonna watch the game because I refuse to watch the Browns anymore, but I’m pulling hard for the Ravens. If they lose, I’m holding you personally responsible.
That's fair, I would do the same thing.

Hope for Huntley!

Actual text with Colts fan friend:

3E152233-FCB6-4F5A-A357-802CAF6C7309.jpeg

Oh god are the browns winning?
13-3, Tucker missed a field goal before halftime and Ravens had back to back turnovers in the third quarter.

It ain't looking good, I have a pretty good barometer for ravens games and I'm ready to throw in the towel for this one.

Between the Jags and Lions rising like phoenixes and the Vikings being immortal demigods I really have no idea what is happening anymore.

Wasn't expecting a win with that loser Minchew as QB, but I'm glad we got a close game that way fun to watch and surely left all the Cowboys fans knowing they're on their way to a first round exit 😎

Hope everyone is ready to watch my two loves embarrass themselves on live TV! Only one team can be 2022's biggest disappointment! Merry Shitsmas!

Packers actually having a legit shot at a playoff berth was most certainly not on my bingo card back in November. Had no hopes for them, but, well, here we are. Can’t complain about that.

Just saw the highlight and wow, that Bucs punter had one of the craziest effort plays I've ever seen to potentially save the game and/or season, that was incredible.

This is very scary right now

I really hope that guy is ok..

Oh my god they’ve been giving him cpr

Back
Top Bottom