• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion NCL hosts an event titled "Bounty Hunter Challenge" where 8 Streamers will play Metroid Dread.

oracion

Ramen Mania
Founder
Pronouns
He/Him
banner.jpg

The time limit is 90 minutes, so you don't need to worry too much about spoilers.
NoJ is really trying to sell this game in Japan.

Last edited:
Incidentally, Shuton, a known smash player, will be there.

Quoted by: GJ
Hikakin is one of if not the biggest Youtuber in Japan, not sure if Nintendo has worked with him before. Nintendo is definitely doing everything they can to get eyes on this game.

Man, I hope this game represents a breakout for the franchise in Japan.

A Metroid game selling 300k-400k would be a dream.

Nintendo is hellbent on building Metroid into a A-list 10+ million selling franchise. :oops: They have become so aggressive at marketing Metroid Dread. I wonder what happened internally because Xenoblade, Luigi's Mansion and Pikmin 3 never got this type of marketing.

Makes me think of the ending of The Wizard and Super Mario Bros. 3.

Back
Top Bottom