• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Sports NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament 2023 |ST| March Madness

Who wins the Tournament?

• Houston

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas

• Purdue

• UCLA

• Texas

• Marquette

• Gonzaga

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Other (Let us know who!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some great upsets first two days.

SEC- 6
Big XII- 5
Big Ten- 5
Big East- 4
ACC- 3
WCC- 2
American- 1
C-USA- 1
Ivy- 1
MW- 1
NE- 1
Pac 12- 1
SoCon- 1

SEC leading the way so far.

dpwif3z8aioa1.png

Next year I'm just going to do what children do and pick the team based on the best mascot. Can't do any worse than I'm already doing!

Arkansas was a great opponent for Illinois because their coach is basically exactly the opposite of what they have. That team is an absolute knockout in March.

Welp, at the end of the second round only Michigan State is going to the sweet 16 from the Big Ten.

Classic Zags game. Waffle around the first half and then finally play through the post and dominate the second half. Need to make free throws though. Final score looked closer than it really was by the end, and Vegas has to be pissed about that last second 3.

Bracket is looking pretty favorable for Michigan State right now.
Indeed. The Kansas State game should be good, but if they make it past that I expect them to make the Final Four.

(and I hope they do; nobody in my money pool has that and that region is beyond far gone for me)

I've got Texas in the championship, so the 1s going down benefits me, but the rest of my final four is out, so we'll see.

I got zero points this round, and I can't get any points the rest of the tournament. I'm maxed out at 430. Probably my worst bracket of all time.

Can I get a "Hoot Hoot" in the chat?

We just realized my wife's grandpa worked at FAU! Gotta love March.

Lost my money pool on an unexpected Texas choke but I believe I won this one by default? I'm not sure anyone won this bracket challenge!

Lost my money pool on an unexpected Texas choke but I believe I won this one by default? I'm not sure anyone won this bracket challenge!
Yeah, I think no one has a final four team in play, so congrats! I’ll get a badge ready for you sometime soon.

UCONN seems a handful of steps ahead of the field. I'll be backing SDSU because I love disappointment.

Looking forward to the Women's final today!

I like how the championship game is going on right now and none of us really care anymore. Looks like UConn got there in the end after all.

I like how the championship game is going on right now and none of us really care anymore. Looks like UConn got there in the end after all.
I'm still here! A little bummed that the Owls got bounced, but I was happy to tune in for a novelty like SDSU going the distance. UConn is just too good, though. Must be nice!

Congrats Huskies!
d75e47ae69dcf3bd32502eee25826f12.gif

And congrats @ngpdrew on winning the Famiboards Bracket Challenge! I'll have a special victory badge made for you soon!

Back
Top Bottom