• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Sports NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament 2023 |ST| March Madness

Who wins the Tournament?

• Houston

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas

• Purdue

• UCLA

• Texas

• Marquette

• Gonzaga

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Other (Let us know who!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Definitely some struggles from Houston tonight, and they have some injuries too.

Went 10-6 yesterday with most losses sustained in the early afternoon. Hopefully we get more fireworks today.

Half of the games are 3v14 and 6v11.

jvbajh8draoa1.png

Guess I’ll hope for Gonzaga to go the distance now. Tournament is dead for me, but I’d at least like to see that.

Everyone who submitted a bracket should now have a participant badge. I'll have one for the overall winner as well.

I was surprised to see I'm only 10 points off a 4 way tie for the lead. Unfortunately my points available isn't looking too great.

Back
Top Bottom