• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Monster Hunter Rise theme coming to Tetris 99's 25th Maximus Cup (8th to 11th October)

Dardan Sandiego

Dill Spowser's Nephew
Pronouns
he/him

The Tetris 99 25th MAXIMUS CUP event runs from 12 a.m. PT on October 8 to 11:59 p.m. PT on October 11. To participate, you’ll need to be a Nintendo Switch Online member** and play the Tetris 99 online mode during the event period. You’ll earn event points based on your placement in each match. Once you’ve accumulated a total of 100 event points, a new theme will unlock, featuring art, music and Tetrimino designs inspired by the MONSTER HUNTER RISE game*!

Set your calendars if you're forgetful like me and missed the last WarioWare one.

New favourite theme, I'll definitely be playing this cup

I’ve missed a couple recent skins, but I definitely want this

I freaking love this game, even though I'm frequently adamant I didn't press to slam blocks, etc.

However, only the Splatoon and Game Boy themes are good for my eyes - I don't understand how most of them get past testing as I find it so hard to make things out. And no, adjusting the colour has not helped.

I didn't play this game for a while and this weekend is Metroid weekend but definitely taking an hour off to get this skin.

Bumping this as a reminder, haven't tried it myself yet because I'm busy with Dread 🙃

Oh sweet, something I can do pre-Dread!

I was real proud of myself for collecting every theme so far, but come to find out, I totally missed the Kirby Fighters one somehow.

Back
Top Bottom