• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Monster Hunter got new graphics goals & needs to look like the new Dino Documentary

Vanillalite

Bob-omb
Remember back in the PS2 days it was all about “Toy Story” graphics?

Well now Monster Hunter needs to look like this new David Attenborough Dinosaur Documentary!

as stills it looks beautiful but movement is all sorts of off. Reminds me of the Halo Show CGI where everything has no weight

What we actually need is a mode in Monster Hunter that's more documentary-like and tasks you with finding and documenting weird behaviour of monsters.

Basically MH Snap.

You know I just checked in on Famiboards this morning to see if anyone was talking about Prehistoric Planet

I sure didn’t expect to see a whole thread seemingly… down on it for some reasonI can’t understand.

Also the first time I’ve seen anyone say the VFX are anything less than immaculate

What we actually need is a mode in Monster Hunter that's more documentary-like and tasks you with finding and documenting weird behaviour of monsters.

Basically MH Snap.
This needs to happen tho

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom